Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58233 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
tpapi: poor man wen wil u change ur diet

Rich man u how has ur statement affected the price of his diet?
Focus on the topic and leave us to our struggle pls!
GEJ eats GARRI that's the only reason I like him!
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by highlandre(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2012
playah P: Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

The office is cool and GEJ looks good in it. But then I hate the statement that he broke the jinx by sitting behind his own desk. You people make others have reasons to hate Mr. President for your regular misuse of words
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by hizaya61(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2012
SOMEBODY PLS TELL ME HOW THIS PICTURE GO STOP ALL THE BOMBING FOR SOUTH
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Femsyn(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2012
the office a'int "cool", its "clueless"
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by deols(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Bad photography. What exactly were they trying to show us. The ceiling?

Mr president could av tried a better Pose undecided
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by swoosh(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office- but that brown box on the right(his left) looks like it needs refurbishing. Doesnt fit with the rest of the furnishing
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by fagamite: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2012
deols: Bad photography. What exactly were they trying to show us. The ceiling?

His pose is better than covering his face with dirty black clothes like a camel jockey
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by slimyem: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.
Jesus is Lord!!!!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by jamil2(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2012
The denizen looks a bit tangled or should I the only person observed that?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by nwangeme: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Femsyn: the office a'int "cool", its "clueless"

i think your clueless.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by oraclefemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
fagamite:

His pose is better than covering his face with dirty black clothes like a camel jockey

Maybe he should whip his dyke out with a smile pose
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by omobabe1(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.
guy i fear u o,wen u remove ce frm patience=patien & wen u at t to it dat is patient,my question is where will u find patient? It is eithe dubai italy or germany hospital grin
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.
guy i fear u o,wen u remove ce frm patience=patien & wen u at t to it dat is patient,my question is where will u find patient? It is eithe dubai italy or germany hospital
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
deols: Bad photography. What exactly were they trying to show us. The ceiling?

I blame the yeye photographer who didn't do his work well.at least oga presido for say "CHEESE" instead of posing like someone who is tired of life!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by timbros(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2012
hmmm... The famous hotseat!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by taharqa: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.
The Presidency released the picture itself. It is on the LAST PAGE of the pdf file dat the presidency released last week about 'the Progress Report of the Transformational Agenda', which many ppl called d '155-page book on GEJ achievements'...a thread on pdf was on d frontpage some days ago and can be downloaded there
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Living5: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
4get dat guy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by dtemidare: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.

your father is a retardeen. how dare you call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a retardeen. be careful. i wish your father will become a president one day i will be the first on NL to call him the luckliest fool of all times.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Chinom(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2012

I think you are downright Stoopid with this "Retaardeen" nonsense. It's already worn off. So stop making a fool of yourself. You probably think you have invented a new word. You are the retarded Ediot here. How dare you insult the president like that, over and over again.
If your father was not Retardeenest, maybe he would be the president now instead of a truck pusher somewhere in Ibadan. No wonder he bred a Retardeen monkey like YOU.
GEJ is the best president we've had since the inception of Nigeria. Show some respect.

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2012
kissOur Clueless president's office
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by garrigangster: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2012
dtemidare:

your father is a retardeen. how dare you call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a retardeen. be careful. i wish your father will become a president one day i will be the first on NL to call him the luckliest fool of all times.
His father is a nobody...no member of his family has ever held an exalted position.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by victorD3: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2012
al-qaeda:
LOOKS LIKE HE'S ASLEEP. AM SURE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE'S READING, JUST PRETENDING OR HE'S NOT SOBER.

That is an academic Dr you are insulting you dirty maggot.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by F00028: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2012
e dey write exam
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by taharqa: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2012
berem: I blame the yeye photographer who didn't do his work well.at least oga presido for say "CHEESE" instead of posing like someone who is tired of life!
hehehe....una no go kill pason
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Chinom(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2012
jumman: kissOur Clueless president's office

He's got more clues than your entire village people. Go suck on a monkey's prick.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by acidtalk: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2012
taharqa: The Presidency released the picture itself. It is on the LAST PAGE of the pdf file dat the presidency released last week about 'the Progress Report of the Transformational Agenda', which many ppl called d '155-page book on GEJ achievements'...a thread on pdf was on d frontpage some days ago and can be downloaded there

Okay! Then I am SORRY for concluding of Derial on security issues.

Because the way personal information on the president and the entire government has been circulating is really alarming.

A situation where private numbers and pictures of top security details where posted online was scary.

Once again, if the government posted such picture, then I am sorry for concluding of treasonable act.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by mallorca(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2012
nice one mr president
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Lamasta(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2012
al-qaeda:
LOOKS LIKE HE'S ASLEEP. AM SURE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE'S READING, JUST PRETENDING OR HE'S NOT SOBER.
Till you die I no sure say you go smell that office except you dey see the picture like this one maayi, if you are better than him then go and become president.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by maninmood(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2012

You are referring to your president this way? How would you react if a non-Nigerian writes this statement knowing very well that he(the president) is a symbolic representation of you and me!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How does this affect the price of garri ?

Hahahahaha una don start wit dz una funny question again?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by BeraBera(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
pro01: Meanwhile how come there is no laptop or PC (not to mention tablet) on that table? I hope he is computer literate. . .most Nigerian working men over 50 cannot power on a computer to save their lives.
Can't you see the iPad on the table?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by free2ryhme: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
playah P: Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

y is he using a green Schneider ballpoint .. abi im na auditor grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
Todaynatoday: You are always quick to condemn him for any reason at all. When I see ur moniker, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Jonathan is a retardeen" U like saying it all the time!

what condemnation have i done on this thread now. i dont think u know what u are saying. have u also condemned other monikers that are always calling other leaders names? why should the retardeen be an exception? till u condemn those ones also but dont raise this issue with me abegii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour / MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.