Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,699 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58254 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

u are a clown because u delibrately left the "instigator" to attack the "reactor". u wont see that post of mine if duke007 didnt try to rub his stupidity on me grin
What makes you think am ready to show my molars? Have you read this?
Todaynatoday: You are always quick to condemn him for any reason at all. When I see ur moniker, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Jonathan is a retardeen" U like saying it all the time!
That's who you are and whoever attack you is my friend. GEJ leads and that seat remain till 2019. What you gonna do with that? cheesy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
Its your kinnda people that make me support UNESCO's report that 45million Nigerians are stark illiterate. Where the hell were you when ur state govt declared free education? What I meant by ur bolded part was an advice & not a threat. I can see u re high on marijuana.

u call it advice, i call it threat. the rest of ur post is crap. Ok, shove ur advice into ur asss. we dont need it
by the way another response to your miserable advise below. u have definitely seen it grin grin grin

fork adict:

E no go better for you with this nonsense wey you just yarn so
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Dee60: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office. As someone has said, ASO ROCK is the lie about Nigeria. Once you are in you cannot think again. The opulence is irrelevant to Nigeria. But that is not the fault of our dear president....Ghana's late president did not move from his personal house, but some Nigerians may even kill to get to sit in this office. As far as I am concerned, Aso Rock should be turned into a medical school or a college of agriculture and a simpler and relevant office be used for our presidency. Thats when we will start to see development.

If you are placed in this present Aso Rock you will start seeing all 170 million Nigerians as your servants and you will see yourself as king, whereas it should be the other way round!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's who you are and whoever attack you is my friend. GEJ leads and that seat remain till 2019. What you gonna do with that? cheesy
Dont worry he must come down one day,shebi they no born am gum that chair to im yansh
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Have read it and have given the right response. However, the bolded caught my attention. It explains why u have been following me and quoting me all over NL. let the game begin then grin even if the retardeen likes, let him go for 3rd and 5th time, thats his cup of tea grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by olenyi: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
The guy even get ipad. Why e no dey read all d things way nigerians dey complain about online ke? grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
fork adict:

E no go better for you with this nonsense wey you just yarn so
From ur name alone its obvious that u are a bloody pervert who s already frustrated with life. Guy if u no like wetin I yarn go hang ursef
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
"Arise, O Compatriots"

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

O God of creation Direct our noble cause
Guide thou our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Jyde89: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: That office is meant for 1 person out of 150,000,000 persons in every 8 years. Many of you will never have someone with your family DNA sit in that office. Stopping hating a pearl of estimable value, a rare gem and priceless Jewelry. GEJ - FRESH AIR
include your self and family too bro, when did you stop being Nigerian.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Cuddlemii: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wow, na our president clean like this?

Mehn, this guy is getting fairer & fresher.

Good stuff mehn, almost tempted to touch this man in white

Check out his kissable kpomo lips.....damn!

Boko Haram has been too nice to Mr president cos he doesn't look stressed or burnt.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
Dont worry he must come down one day,shebi they no born am gum that chair to im yansh
That's right. Just like every President before and after him. But am not particularly concerned with the duration but the quality of delivery from that seat and that will make me and you vote him again in 2015.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Have read it and have given the right response. However, the bolded caught my attention. It explains why u have been following me and quoting me all over NL. let the game begin then grin even if the retardeen likes, let him go for 3rd and 5th time, thats his cup of tea grin grin
Just like your boss Gbawe, I WILL ONLY QUOTE YOU when i need to educate you and pull you out of your ignorance.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by untainted: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
I think it is not a breach of security.
Photo probably was released by his PR people.
For me, it may be getting the intended effect
because GEJ looks cool really.

acidtalk: THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jyde89: include your self and family too bro, when did you stop being Nigerian.
What makes you think am not not going to be in Aso Rock ?Are you fvcking kidding me ?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Just like your boss Gbawe, I WILL ONLY QUOTE YOU when i need to educate you and pull you out of your ignorance.

i have no boss. i simply state my opinion as expected in an online forum like this the same way u and others are. u arent educating at all IMO u are just spreading foolishness. Woe betide those that follow ur "education" grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: What makes you think am not not going to be in Aso Rock ?Are you fvcking kidding me ?
i would gladly sucidebomb you,i really find u so irritating and know that ur death even though will cause mine will be a relief to everyone,now that you have made ur billions ..shoo away and stop trolling nairaland.Come back in three years time and start ur campaigning but right now,shoo shoo.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by remzytimer: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
If u think its dt easy' tell ur ur father or anybody in ur family to work harder and try the seat.... ;->
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
HNosegbe: Na Naija Oval Office be this abi wetin? grin

Cool pic, though.

[size=18pt]Presido dey solve the mathematics of Nigerian politics.
Tough course since his Ph.D thesis. grin[/size]
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

i have no boss. i simply state my opinion as expected in an online forum like this the same way u and others are. u arent educating at all IMO u are just spreading foolishness. Woe betide those that follow ur "education" grin
Well if that's what you call it that's the right word. For anyone to catch a monkey must behave as one. For me to power your weak brain cells and educate you, i need to come low, i mean to your very level of foolishness grin Trust me, whether you've a boss or not, that's your problem and i think people like you shouldn't have access to the internet. Your ranting is just too much

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Well if that's what you call it that's the right word. For anyone to catch a monkey must behave as one. For me to power your weak brain cells and educate you, i need to come low, i mean to your very level of foolishness grin Trust me, whether you've a boss or not, that's your problem and i think people like you shouldn't have access to the internet. Your ranting is just too much

Crap. Zero sense. Demdem no go kill u grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Duke007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

u are a clown because u delibrately left the "instigator" to attack the "reactor". u wont see that post of mine if duke007 didnt try to rub his stupidity on me grin
Like l said earlier u lack fundamental respect 4 your elders,how dare u call me stupid,lam sure that u r stil smoking that pot of yours.Go learn how to address your elders.Mo ni eru lo mo ke.lam sure that some spanking would help clear your medulla oblangata(if u ever no the meaning) of pseudo illusion.Cheers
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Duke007: Like l said earlier u lack fundamental respect 4 your elders,how dare u call me stupid,lam sure that u r stil smoking that pot of yours.Go learn how to address your elders.Mo ni eru lo mo ke.lam sure that some spanking would help clear your medulla oblangata(if u ever no the meaning) of pseudo illusion.Cheers

Demdem:

Baseless post. As its being done for Tinubu, Aregbesola, ojukwu, Buhari, el-Rufai etc likewise its being done for GEJ. I dont think any balanced mind should have issues with that.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr Lee:
u dey craze na ur mama b the ugly beach

Where did you see him write beach? shocked shocked

Which kind education dem give these kind people sef? cheesy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: i would gladly sucidebomb you,i really find u so irritating and know that ur death even though will cause mine will be a relief to everyone,now that you have made ur billions ..shoo away and stop trolling nairaland.Come back in three years time and start ur campaigning but right now,shoo shoo.

Let me offer you a piece of advice. Stop hating on success. Try to associate with success. You can only become what you love, like and appreciate. That being said. I pity you for even voicing such bestial word as "suicide bomb me". Its a pity cos you wont come close to 1000 yards near me b4 my snipers take you out. Stop channeling your mental energy in a negative way, Love your President. Pray for him to right the wrongs of the past looting-gang of Presidents who brought us where we are. GEJ is humility personified. Vision magnified. Presidency sanctified. Boko Haram nullified. Electricity Amplified, and Poverty bastardized! GEJ - FRESH AIR

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ecode1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
How relax could a President be!

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by forkadict(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
From ur name alone its obvious that u are a bloody pervert who s already frustrated with life. Guy if u no like wetin I yarn go hang ursef

I still talk am again say e no go better for you. You dis GEJ assss licker
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ecode1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Again

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire:

Let me offer you a piece of advice. Stop hating on success. Try to associate with success. You can only become what you love, like and appreciate. That being said. I pity you for even voicing such bestial word as "suicide bomb me". Its a pity cos you wont come close to 1000 yards near me b4 my snipers take you out. Stop channeling your mental energy in a negative way, Love your President. Pray for him to right the wrongs of the past looting-gang of Presidents who brought us where we are. GEJ is humility personified. Vision magnified. Presidency sanctified. Boko Haram nullified. Electricity Amplified, and Poverty bastardized! GEJ - FRESH AIR
Are U successful or just wealthy
how did you become wealthy?
through lies ,deceit
what have you created,
In the words of a NIGERIAN billionaire who i respect,its not about money but about creativity..
you are not successful u are only rich and became so by being a leech,that is why you have to kiss arse so you can become a billionaire...so shoo away,u have no moral high ground to inform or preach me...abegi
and that is why when GEJ sneezes you catch cold cos u are utterly dependent on him,without him you cannot succed,like a parasite.even if you had a billion naira now if i came back here in ten years ud be gone,yOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE MAN THAT USED TO HAVE.Your money would be gone,you have no balls to invest or create or make you can only spend. ALL YOU ARE GOOD ON IS SPENDING WASTING,SUCKING DRY LIKE A LEECH/PARASITE
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by TippyTop(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Seems like that office was built with GEJ in mind.
2015 GEJ carry go.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Duke007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Nothing is baseles my friend.What we are discusing here is the proper way to addres our leaders.l beg to b corrected on this:no matter your level of dissatisfaction with Gej,he doesnt deserve to be referred to as a 'retardeen'.lam sure that u don't no the meaning.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
playah P: Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not
where's the President's Laptop?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
Are U successful or just wealthy
how did you become wealthy?
through lies ,deceit
what have you created,
In the words of a NIGERIAN billionaire who i respect,its not about money but about creativity..
you are not successful u are only rich and became so by being a leech,that is why you have to kiss arse so you can become a billionaire...so shoo away,u have no moral high ground to inform or preach me...abegi
You are right, I kissed people's but with an idea when I was 25yrs to approve a business plan that catapulted me. My business acumen kept me going. But same can not be said of you. All you do is criticize and not kiss people's arse to get rich. Thanks for telling me what I already know. And congratulations for your principle to stay broke instead of kissing arses. GEJ - FRESH AIR

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.