Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17188 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chyz*:
I don't know why my Igbo brothers continue aruing witn these yuroba boys. Never argue with a woman.

my broda i tire o.

has anyone here ever won a shouting match with their wives before?
please tell.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by wolebaba(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
I have been wondering wat Igbo dudes have done to warrant such distrust from oda parts of d country.
The echoes of d civil war still lingers wit d country.

Igbo guys should 1st form united front in this struggle. You guys have too many black sheeps amongst you...get rid of dem 1st den start talking.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
how did we end up with these types of presidents in nigeria?

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
.. instead of these types

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
[size=16pt]time for REAL CHANGE![/size] cool
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Crayola1: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
The focus on presidency is too much. If it were me I would divert focus from it and allow the supposed "political geniuses" of the country take it and do what they do best (which is mess things up). Stop waiting for goveenment to commission projects that can be taken up by local levels of power. Work on rebuilding a strong tax base to fund projects and make your state/region the envy of others. Build your party of choice beyond regional areas. Advertise your success and make it known that people from this party are for the benefit of Nigerians. Then you contest.

Only a man who hates himself will vote for a useless candidate over a performer.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by paulokwudiri(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Igbo my foot

Selfish greedy people always looking for personal interest elevating curruption at its best.

Mr. Orji can you list some of your achievement when you were Governor for good 8 years while getting fat allocation from FG?

Tufiakwa

May almighty ALLAH strike that your smelling,tribal mouth.Idiot
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CyberG: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

At least he is not Yoruba, the biggest looters of Nigeria

Why must you insult people all the time? When will you grow a brain with your tribalistic crap you can't do without? Who will vote for Ibo president when you go insulting everybody? Hausa, you insult them. Yorubas, you call the names even out of jealousy. And MB who you are now insulting in Kogi/Anambra will vote for Ibo man? Or SS who used Jonathan as Ibo man the first time and will resort to other tactics now will vote Ibo man?? Na wah for una oo
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by blaqoracle: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
ujchief:
theres no 'real igbo' or 'delta igbo', theres just 'igbo'. Peeps like u need to grow up.
it is a pity that igbo who still cannot determine how they are igbos are the one that are playing ethnic card. anioma says they are not igbo, ikwere say they are not igbo, i wonder who will now vote for them.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by brightchukwudi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
What makes him think that igb0s will v0te for him after what he did with his m0ther in abia state! He really needs t0 wake up.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
i really wish that all these people telling us that we cannot produce nigeria's president would at least be courageous enough to carve igboland out of nigeria
all these nonsense is getting annoying
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
bright chukwudi: What makes him think that igb0s will v0te for him after what he did with his m0ther in abia state! He really needs t0 wake up.

has he said he is contesting
unu enwero ogugu isi ma ncha! tufiakwa
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
blaqoracle: it is a pity that igbo who still cannot determine how they are igbos are the one that are playing ethnic card. anioma says they are not igbo, ikwere say they are not igbo, i wonder who will now vote for them.

why not vote for koma your own tribe and leave us to decide how we vote
what makes you want to poke your smelly snout into our business

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
samkoro:

Can you tell me why Ijebu Ode to Ore axis has become so notorious for ritual murders by Yo-robber kinsmen.Its getting out of hand in those axis.For six years now,people are always reported missing,beheaded,butchered and so on.You tell me

I can tell it to your your face that those crime are perpetrated by Igbos living in Lagos.

Igbos are known all over the world for ritual killing.

I have read some.
I have seen some in china self.
Even China police respect igbo for perfect killing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by blaqoracle: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
re@lchange:

why not vote for koma your own tribe and leave us to decide how we vote
what makes you want to poke your smelly snout into our business
the only true nationalist that nigeria ever had was herbert macauly, who later handed over leadership to azikiwe. the Ibo were comfortable with him until he denounced igbo by saying that his ancestors were from the great benin empire, in his book titled "my odessy". the igbo later settled for ojukwu, who would be remembered in nigeria history as the one coward that abandoned his fighters at the heat of battle.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
paulokwudiri:

May almighty ALLAH strike that your smelling,tribal mouth.Idiot

Brain Drain
Why don't you go to Okija to swear?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
blaqoracle: the only true nationalist that nigeria ever had was herbert macauly, who later handed over leadership to azikiwe. the Ibo were comfortable with him until he denounced igbo by saying that his ancestors were from the great benin empire, in his book titled "my odessy". the igbo later settled for ojukwu, who would be remembered in nigeria history as the one coward that abandoned his fighters at the heat of battle.

They don't know history,all they ask from their Father is money money money.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Poverty is your lot, despite Obasanjo and Tinubu slugging it out. Since Awo died, you people have been leaderless. Every Yoruba tom dick and harry is a Yoruba leader these days

All your leaders have either been in prison or have a case to answer with the law in Nigeria or abroad.

Shift Presidency to Igbo and 100 contestants will come foward amid Leadership crisis.

Even before and after Ojukwu things has not being going well for igbo coz of their selfishness.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chyz*:

This would make sense had it not come from a yoruba. The way your people are in love with the theft of money still amazes me.

The way Igbo kill dem Papa dem Mama for money amaze me more than you ever know.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
Unity doesn't have Igbo translation.
Thus they are enemy within.

Give them gun,they will start killing eachother.

Give them money,they will turn to holigans.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by zarkknight(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Igbo wan become president, I dey laff.....dem go put "for sale" on top aso rock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chyz*:
I don't know why my Igbo brothers continue aruing witn these yuroba boys. Never argue with a woman.

Culture demand you keep silence when your elders are discussing national issue.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
zark knight: Igbo wan become president, I dey laff.....dem go put "for sale" on top aso rock. cheesy

Heheheheh

I crack my ribs

You mean they are not done selling their kids and children.

I guess that doesn't bring enough cash.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Igbo wan lead

Make una go lead ya retard family for that small village wey car,bus,plane evn helicopter no dey reach except canoe.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by guonno: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
ROCHAS OKOROCHA WILL NEVER COMPROMISE, BET THAT.
afam4eva: One thing i like about Orji Uzor Kalu is the he's one of the few Igbo leader left that won't compromise. That's not to say that he's totally clean.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva: One thing i like about Orji Uzor Kalu is the he's one of the few Igbo leader left that won't compromise. That's not to say that he's totally clean.

This guy must be new to Nigeria politics.

You are lieing to yourself and you know it.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by guonno: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE THAT WE STILL HAVE FOOLS IN IGBO LAND THE IGBOS HERE ARE BUSY FIGHTING FOR ONE NIGERIA AND THEM YORUBA AND HAUSA ARE BUSY THINKING OF HOW TO MAKE THE PRESIDENCY REMAIN IN THEIR LAND. YOU IGBOS SHOULD WAKE UP BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE. IGBOS SHOULD VOTE FOR IGBOS, HAUSAS FOR HAUSA, AND ETC.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by ChikezieEmma: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2012
Must we always flare up when these politicians try to improve on their political career by making some sort of comments.who informed them that GEJ is vacating the seat 4 them come 2015.day dreamers!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by LAZAREY: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2012
I asked a question that I want names of (3)C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E candidates from the East, I,m yet to get an answer. Abi what they say about us is true ni i? I need an answer A S A P.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2012
LAZAREY: I asked a question that I want names of (3)C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E candidates from the East, I,m yet to get an answer. Abi what they say about us is true ni i? I need an answer A S A P.

All the possible names are questionable names.

Shikena
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Chyz2: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2012
I laugh how a yoruba can open his mouth about someone killing their parents or any other person in their family for money. We all know for any Igbo man/woman that does that there is 50 yorubas doing it as well. Dirty people still trapped in the juju ages. People who cant even stick to one religion,lol. The should create an Islamic Church of Juju just for the yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2012
THIS IS WHAT YOU STUPID YORUBA OFEMMADU AND HAUSA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING UNTIL JONATHAN COMBINED WITH GOODLUCK JUST BREEZED IN TO THAT PROTRACTED ASO-ROCK.YOU GO STILL DEY THERE TILL IT WILL HAPPEN,THEN YOU AND HANG TRANSFORMER,,BECOS GOING TO BE WAR WITHOUT END COME 2015.SO,IF YOU THINK GOODLUCK IS GOING TO HAND IT OVER TO YOUR TRIBE..THAT MEANS YOU ARE CONFIRM AMPOEBA.
unekwubaby: it will be very easy for a head of a camel to pass through the eyes of a nedle(abere)than a real IGBO man (not delta igboooo)to become the president of nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING | APC Disowns Philip Obin, Blacklists @apcnigeria Twitter Handle / Buhari, Kachikwu At The Signing Of Bilateral Agreement Between Nigeria And Niger / Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.