Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17165 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
The Irony of it all is that despite the deplorable leadership that we've had in Nigeria, the few people who have shown us that things can go well in the federal level are mostly Igbos eg Dora Akunyili(Nafdac), Chukwuma Soludo(CBN), Oby Ezekwesilli, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala etc.

Add Ngige and Nnaji to that list and also Rochas
Rocha's nationally-spread humanitarian service(including free scholarships for students in SW, North and SE) plus the experience he is gaining governing a stubborn state like Imo makes him qualified to lead Nigeria where less qualified persons (Yaradua, Jonathan, etc have led)

As for SW, only Fasola comes to mind.
North??
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
nagoma:

What about the new brewery at Aba?
That is a federal project right?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by RabiuAnka(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Uzor Kalu should know that Nigerian President is not a MUST but by VOTE by the majority of Nigerians.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Akinsz: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibo will only turn naija 2 okrika market
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by MrGlobe(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Actually, its 'Sis'.
oops my bad. kee kwanu nwanne m?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Onlytruth(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
So, give me Ngige or give me Rochas, and we shall give a very good account at the center. I don't see any other people with the clout and balls to go for Aso rock.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Akinsz: Ibo will only turn naija 2 okrika market

Like you turned it into Bodija market, selling amala and gbegiri, right?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by nagoma(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
The Irony of it all is that despite the deplorable leadership that we've had in Nigeria, the few people who have shown us that things can go well in the federal level are mostly Igbos eg Dora Akunyili(Nafdac), Chukwuma Soludo(CBN), Oby Ezekwesilli, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala etc.

I laugh out loud. You cannot be that naive so you must be part of the grand deception.(at least for the first 2 you mentioned)
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by jadakiss213(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
You and I know the aforementioned aint ready to go all out..They would rather play 2nd fiddle.Soludo should have been different but he is presently 'angling' to become Atiku's vice.The Igbo people need to really Negotiate to actualise this very tall dream..How do u present anything meaningful when ure already singing discordant tunes before leaving home?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by yemstok(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Else? undecided
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Rhapsody1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr. Globe:

oops my bad. kee kwanu nwanne m?
O di nnoo mma
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by lozanni(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sure orji!!!
But that's only if the likes of YOU and your other kinsmen don't sell out your fellow Ibo brothers this time around.

Ibos main enemies are the fellow Ibo.
They so much hate seeing their brothers Progress.

afam4eva:
Do you have any proof of this or you just like making unsubstantiated commnets. Tell me what makes you to see Igbos in that light.

This is very true from my personal experience !!! Its the rat in the house that tells the field mouse that there is meat in the house angry
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
nagoma:

What about the new brewery at Onitsha?
SMH
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by samkoro: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Igbo my foot

Selfish greedy people always looking for personal interest elevating curruption at its best.

Mr. Orji can you list some of your achievement when you were Governor for good 8 years while getting fat allocation from FG?

Tufiakwa

Chief Akinloye celebrated the first looted money in Nigeria durring Shagari regime.He declared himself a millionaire.That was when Nigerians heard the word millionaire for the first time.

OBJ- 16 billion electricity project

Fayose- 1.2 billion via his Agric project

Adenike Grange- 300 million

Borishade-5.6 billion

Fani Kayode- 250 million

Bode george- 8 billion

Ladoja- 4.6 billion

Tafa Balogun- 13 billion

Bankole- 26 billion

Patricia Eteh - same offence with Bankole

Kenny Martins 75 billion

Erastus Akingbola-- stole a whole bank

Gbenga Daniel- 600 billion

Tinubu- still looting

Oduah republic- Kingdom of Looters and currupt minds

Now tell me who is greedy u FLYING PIG

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by nkemKalu: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Akinsz: Ibo will only turn naija 2 okrika market
EWU HAUSA .....WHAT DID OBASANJO AND YARA' DUA TURN IT INTO? AND JONA HAS TURNED IT INTO BAYELSA MAIN MARKET.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by mpumalanga: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
They only thing that made some group to be bragging about who won the presidential seat in the past is rigging.
With many agitations and crisis,it will not be easy for any group/groups to rig and Kalu is indirectly telling
those that lack collective numerical strength that it will count this time around.I will vote my own because
i don't want to pretend that tribes does not count and i like him for saying it boldly.With out rigging,we will know
the strength of each group not the fictitious numbers some use to peddle in the past.When each group vote their own,we
will be forced to appreciate each other because if you don't vote for mine,i will not vote for yours.I support him by saying
that those that work against our interest should leave igboland.Hausa people use force to make their people toe the line
and if we can use it as he said,it will yield result.Don't tell me about his corruption because nobody crucifies the corrupt
once from their tribe and i will treat him the same way because we need both hawks and doves in the present Nigeria situation
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by samkoro: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
The following are the Parastals looted and destroyed by currupt yoruba officials after the war,while the housa/fulanis were watching like blind mugu.Igbos were very scarce in these parastatal cos they lost a war and were barely trying to recover.These parastatals were 90 percent yoruba conrolled.

New Nigerian Bank

Societe General Bank

Nigerian Reinsurance

Federal research Institute Oshodi

Cocoa House

MAPO Hall

NICON insurance

Nigerian Hotels

Nigerian Railway coperation

NEPA

NPA

Nigerian Airways

P and T

Ministry of Education-Awolowo funded the free Education from the money of Biafrans he stole and then gave them 20 pounds consolation.Those yoruba professors of the free education generation were trained with blood/stolen money.

University of Ibadan

Ajaokuta steel

NMA

Nigerian Fisheries

Volkwagen

Plateau Tin Production

Nigerian livestock

Nigerian Ferry

Scoa Nigeria Plc

Nigerian textiles

WEMA Bank

Kingsway stores

Batta shoes

Intercontinental Bank

Dunlope
Michelin tyres

They are Just many. I can't finish naming them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by hardniola(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
this man don forget
biafra nation quik.
what of d novEMBER promise
by ZBM
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Femi Gbajabiamiala, the Yorua role model

http://abusidiqu.com/?p=3020
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by skerries: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
to any Nigerian who care to listen, i studied in UK but based in USA and iam a core igbo man, but not a tribalist
when iam dealing with nigerian outside nigeria shore i do not care about your trible beacause we are in this mess togerther.
about Orij Kanu did you know that he bought a mansion in Maryland here in USA, while his enstranged wife lives in another
mansion in North carolina, his mother has her own home in Georgia same Usa.Guys remember that some time last year a lead LovePeddler
died while partying in Orija's mansion, so how could such a bonehead man with questionable character tell us who to vote for
come 2015. Orij Kanu is a disgrace to concept of what igbo stand for, and the ideology of igbo's foundation.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
skerries: to any Nigerian who care to listen, i studied in UK but based in USA and iam a core igbo man, but not a tribalist
when iam dealing with nigerian outside nigeria shore i do not care about your trible beacause we are in this mess togerther.
about Orij Kanu did you know that he bought a mansion in Maryland here in USA, while his enstranged wife lives in another
mansion in North carolina, his mother has her own home in Georgia same Usa.Guys remember that some time last year a lead LovePeddler
died while partying in Orija's mansion, so how could such a bonehead man with questionable character tell us who to vote for
come 2015. Orij Kanu is a disgrace to concept of what igbo stand for, and the ideology of igbo's foundation.

Kalu is not the Igbo role model. That said, he as a human being has a right to voice his opinion. What he says here is his own opinion and not that of the Igbos in general.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by skerries: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
hardniola: this man don forget
biafra nation quik.
what of d novEMBER promise
by ZBM

sconded
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
topsyking:
This guy will just talk without thinking..and who tell you nigeria is ready for a igbo president..not in this lifetime..I don't know if its in the next century...a right thinking country won't elect those crooks called igbo nation

^^^Nigeria isn't ready for an Igbo president as you say, yet you want this 'one Nigeria' contraption to continue?; you don't mind chopping 'oyel' money derived from Alaigbo?; you cannot refer to past posts of yours where you canvassed for the disintergration of this fake union ('fake union' going by your premise that a section of the country must not produce the next president)?; you don't mind someone from your ethnicity becoming the next president, even though your ethnicity has produced more national crooks that have stolen from our collective commonwealth than the Igbo ever have?

You're a repulsive, deceitful, duplicitous, and conniving slimy character that speaks from both sides of his stinking mouth.....may you rot in hell!!!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Kalu wants to be relevant. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Nigeria isn't ready for an Igbo president as you say, yet you want this 'one Nigeria' contraption to continue?; you don't mind chopping 'oyel' money derived from Alaigbo?; you cannot refer to past posts of yours where you canvassed for the disintergration of this fake union ('fake union' going by your premise that a section of the country must not produce the next president)?; you don't mind someone from your ethnicity becoming the next president, even though your ethnicity has produced more national crooks that have stolen from our collective commonwealth than the Igbo ever have?

You're a repulsive, deceitful, duplicitous, and conniving slimy character that speaks from both side of his stinking mouth.....may you rot in hell!!!

Cheers.

Does he even deserve your cheers? He is a despicable hypocrite.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by skerries: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

Kalu is not the Igbo role model. That said, he as a human being has a right to voice his opinion. What he says here is his own opinion and not that of the Igbos in general.

bros please did you see the picture of Aba that was posted yesterday? if you did what can we the igbos in diaspora do
to redeem aba city thanks
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
skerries:

bros please did you see the picture of Aba that was posted yesterday? if you did what can we the igbos in diaspora do
to redeem aba city thanks

Kalu is not the Igbo role model; do you not understand my point? BTW, Kalu is not the Gov of Abia today, is he?

Read me here https://www.nairaland.com/1054501/2015-what-igbo-must#12264049
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by preciousoz: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tribal Monkeys at it Again grin

I Love Soludo,Ngige,Oshiomhole,Fashola etc. Not because they are from My Tribe but because they have distinguished themselves and have Good track records.

With Elections becoming Fairer and people getting Educated, it will become increasingly difficult to impose and slowpoke on Nigerians. Just field a credible candidate regardless of which ethic group, then You are in Business.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
kumbalo:
even if the candidate is not qualified? #primitiveThought.

^^^Can you give me names of 'fantastic' and 'qualified' candidates from other ethnicities/regions?

Cheers. smiley
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
preciousoz: Tribal Monkeys at it Again grin

I Love Soludo,Ngige,Oshiomhole,Fashola etc. Not because they are from My Tribe but because they have distinguished themselves and have Good track records.

With Elections becoming Fairer and people getting Educated, it will become increasingly difficult to impose and slowpoke on Nigerians. Just field a credible candidate regardless of which ethic group, then You are in Business.

^^^Well said! wink
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Is Ebele Azikwe Retardeen Jonathan not Igbo anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / Buhari Offers Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram Members / Egwuatu Egbulefu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.