Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17162 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Chibest2000(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=odehaj]Afternoon dreaming Orji Kalu or whatever his is called. Igbo would sell Nigeria to China or other nation.They are not matured yet for presidency in Nigeria. They should wait until the next millenium

luk @ dis shameles scavenger so u dont no dat is only an igbo man dat is d most matured person 2 correct d rubish in Nig since hausans & yoruba hv tried & failled. Infact who was d first matured man 2 bcome d first Nig president? Abeg go bak 2 ur history class. MUMU.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by londoner: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Let this guy be quite for goodness sake.

He is so far removed from what the average Igbo man woman and child wants.........they dont care about an Igbo president. It is he and his political class who care about that.

Nigerians....ALL Nigerians just want somebody, anybody to govern properly.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by CLIQBOY(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
ujchief:
did u read my post well b4 replying? U must hav mistaken my post wit anothers'
i was thinking d same 2
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by doublecross(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
i want to disagree with Kalu but i just cant. A lot of abokis and mallams have been ruling and still no change. We need an Igbo president this time. OSEKEMBE
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by profola2be(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
thelastPope: Who gave this animal kalu a microphone to comment? He is the last Igbo man that should be allowed to comment on anything! Nicompoo! scaliwag!

The guy setup Abia state for the nonsense it is today. The f00l whose mother was governor and him, deputy for 8 years? Tufiakwa! Anofia! Maybe he has gone to kuramo beach again to perform another somersault! Ewu!

Corruption or no corruption,he is one of the few ibos left,that fight the ibos' course.the rest have been sold out,even you.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by acidtalk: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Now you call Yorubas the least tribalistic for doing this but if Igbos do it, you'll say they hate each other. I'm not here to accuse you of tribalism but i'll advice you to be consistent in your assertions. Don't use a different rule to judge Igbos and a different one for everyone else. You can't prove to me that Igbos have done something that any other group have never done.

In 8years my brother twll me how many times we changed our senate president? Different ibo regions were playing dice with the Senate President seat because they felt the man on seat wasn't benefitting their own people.

Do you know Obasanjo changed more ibo ministers than any other region while in government?

This was because Governors and political bigwigs from the East kept insisting on their removal to replace them with "most loyal" candidates.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

You want me to tell you your own history again?

Okay I will enlighten you.

Who were the Arrow head for the impeachment of the following Senate presidents? Ewerem, Okadigbo, Ayim? Who were the people that gave Wabara hell in the senate?

See the bloody and disgraceful fight between Chris and Andy Uba

Who were the people behind the seizure of Savannah Bank from Nwobodo?

Relax, I will enlighten you more when I am a bit free.

This is one of the stupidest analysis I have read here on a stupid website.
How are Igbos worse than Yorobbers?

Who battled Awo for the premiership of the SW with support from the North? Ladoke Akintola
Who declared that Awo did not win the election (when there seems to be evidence that he did), thereby handing the presidency to a northerner? A Yoruba man
Who stopped Abiola from becoming president? Yoruba Obas who went to Abacha, sold their brother and collected brown envelopes
Who is stopping Mimiko from completing his term? ACN, another Yoruba group
Who stopped Yoruba PDP from producing the Speaker of the House last year? Yoruba ACN
Who killed Bola Ige, Funso Williams, Daramola and other Yoruba politicians? Fellow Yoruba, with Tinubu being culpable in the case of Funso
Who Killed Fela's mother? Obasanjo
Who insulted Obasanjo in Public? Fayose
Which president seized federal funds belonging to Lagos State? Obasanjo
Which Governor fought a minister in public? Gbenga Daniel vs. Iyabo Obasanjo?

If a Yoruba was a CBN Governor, Erastus Akingbola by far the most corrupt Bank CEO produced in Nigeria would be walking free today. That is why you were surprised that Savanna Bank (an Igbo owned Bank) that was involved in shady practices was not left to continue doing business as usual by an Igbo CBN head (Soludo)

One Igbo man may work against his rival to take a position (selfish, yes) but not expected as it happens world over. But Yorobbers work against each other as groups (more deadly strategy)

ACN working against PDP and vice versa
Oyo (instigated by Akintola) hating Ijebu (Awolowo group) like shytte.
Today, ACN does not see eye to eye with HID Awolowo and her group. Still surprised Tinubu has not sent his thugs to kill the old woman
Can you remind us what wetie, wetie was all about?
Can you remind is what the Yoruba wars, Kiriji, of the last centuries were all about?
Why do Yoruba of different groups have different tribal marks on their faces?

How many times did we change House speakership during Yaradua's time (2 years) when Yorubas were in charge as speakers? Patricia Etteh versus Bankole?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Clemzy16(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Does it really matter the tribe that would produce the president? What we should be concerned about, is how to move this country forward. We have alot of problems and things to put in place. other than clamouring for whom "son" in quote will hold to position of the president in advance. Infact, this segmentation of a thing goes a long way to show that in theory, we're one nation. But in pratical, we're totally divided.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by acidtalk: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
ujchief:
did u read my post well b4 replying? U must hav mistaken my post wit anothers'
so Sorry.
It was for the dullard that said ibos shouldn't dream of it.

I am so sorry.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

In 8years my brother twll me how many times we changed our senate president? Different ibo regions were playing dice with the Senate President seat because they felt the man on seat wasn't benefitting their own people.

Do you know Obasanjo changed more ibo ministers than any other region while in government?

This was because Governors and political bigwigs from the East kept insisting on their removal to replace them with "most loyal" candidates.
So, because the senate president was changed several times, it now gives you the authority to pour such unsubstantiated nonsense. You still having addressed the points i raised about what other groups do but you seem not to be calling them out like you're doing to Igbos. Tell me why Olu Falae did not step down for Obasanjo or vice versa and why we keep having numerous northerners contesting against themselves since they're supposed to be united.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: Sure orji!!!
But that's only if the likes of YOU and your other kinsmen don't sell out your fellow Ibo brothers this time around.

Ibos main enemies are the fellow Ibo.
They so much hate seeing their brothers Progress.
Valid point bro.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by odehaj: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Take it or leave it,Igbos are the problems of Nigeria.Fraud,kidnapping,419,Ritualist,ARMED-ROBBERY,fake drugs, chuwa-chuwa,etc,etc,etc...ALL bad things people do for money...They should wait until 21000 before smelling Aso-rock!This is Hard saying,but the holy truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ok Igbo MUST be President in 2015.....we don hear! Next pls!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Rhapsody1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
goofie:

dont get me wrong.true!d pple tht have bn ruling cant be said to have met expectation. what i mean is that i wont go and vote a man because of his tribe. if my townsman contests and i dont bliv he cn deliver, i wont vote him.

This has always been and will always remain my stand. Vote for credible candidates, not tribe or religion. I have also always said this: though I am Igbo, if Orji Uzo and Babangida were the only two people contesting for presidency, I will give my vote to IBB. If Abia state that he governed for 8 years is in the state it is in, then, Nigeria should not be trusted to him.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
HNosegbe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/2015-igbo-must-be-president-kalu/

Who made this fool a state governor in the first place? Nigeria needs a capable president! Shouldn't be based on where he comes from.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
So, because the senate president was changed several times, it now gives you the authority to pour such unsubstantiated nonsense. You still having addressed the points i raised about what other groups do but you seem not to be calling them out like you're doing to Igbos. Tell me why Olu Falae did not step down for Obasanjo or vice versa and why we keep having numerous northerners contesting against themselves since they're supposed to be united.
When obasanjo and olu falae were contesting hw many yorubas were there apart frm the two above,but evry igbo man want to be president,in 2003,ekweme,rochas,ojukwu,ike uwanckukwu,and the host of others all wanted to made it to aso rock,untill igbo are united and speak one voice,they cannot enter aso rock
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by nkemKalu: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
ORJI IS TALKING RUBBISH.....IGBO CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FROM 2023 IF...AND ONLY IF DEMOCRACY PERSISTS. IGBOS SHOT THEMSELVES ON THE LEG WHEN THEY BRANDED JONATHAN AN IGBO MAN AND VOTED FOR HIM MASSIVELY. HE HAS TAKEN THE IGBO TURN....THE NORTH MUST RULE COME 2015, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.....IT IS PAINFUL BUT THAT IS THE BITTER TRUTH THAT MUST BE SWALLOWED BY EVERY IGBO MAN. THE FOOLISH IGBOS THAT CHALLENGED PEOPLE LIKE US DURING THE LAST ELECTION MUST WAIT AND SEE, WE AND THEM WHO HAS A BETTER FORESIGHT AND OFCOURSE THEY MUST NOT FORGET THAT ZONING IS DEAD AND BURIED......SO 2023 IS SIMPLY A PROBABILITY

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by acidtalk: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
odehaj: Take it or leave it,Igbos are the problems of Nigeria.Fraud,kidnapping,419,Ritualist,ARMED-ROBBERY,fake drugs, chuwa-chuwa,etc,etc,etc...ALL bad things people do for money...They should wait until 21000 before smelling Aso-rock!This is Hard saying,but the holy truth.

Shut up FOOl.
We are talking of politics here and not some silly descrimination.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
ifeness:
Who made this fool a state governor in the first place? Nigeria needs a capable president! Shouldn't be based on where he comes from.
The last i check,igbo endorsed johnathan for third term,how many igbo do we have? Just asking
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Toktee: When obasanjo and olu falae were contesting hw many yorubas were there apart frm the two above,but evry igbo man want to be president,in 2003,ekweme,rochas,ojukwu,ike uwanckukwu,and the host of others all wanted to made it to aso rock,untill igbo are united and speak one voice,they cannot enter aso rock

You are an i.d.i.o.t. In 2003, Olusegun Obasanjo, Sarah Jubril, Abayomi Ferreira, Gani Fawehinmi, Moji Obasanjo, Tunji Braitwaite (spelling?) and Olapade Agoro, all Yorubas, contested against each other. This happened when Obasanjo's presidency was in trouble from Atiku, a northerner.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
nkem Kalu: ORJI IS TALKING RUBBISH.....IGBO CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FROM 2023 IF...AND ONLY IF DEMOCRACY PERSISTS. IGBOS SHOT THEMSELVES ON THE LEG WHEN THEY BRANDED JONATHAN AN IGBO MAN AND VOTED FOR HIM MASSIVELY. HE HAS TAKEN THE IGBO TURN....THE NORTH MUST RULE COME 2015, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.....IT IS PAINFUL BUT THAT IS THE BITTER TRUTH THAT MUST BE SWALLOWED BY EVERY IGBO MAN. THE FOOLISH IGBOS THAT CHALLENGED PEOPLE LIKE US DURING THE LAST ELECTION MUST WAIT AND SEE, WE AND THEM WHO HAS A BETTER FORESIGHT AND OFCOURSE THEY MUST NOT FORGET THAT ZONING IS DEAD AND BURIED......SO 2023 IS SIMPLY A PROBABILITY

Who are the WE?

People should learn to differentiate their personal opinion or preference to other people's view.

If your opinion represent that of the average core Northerner....I don't believe that is a popular view elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by LAZAREY: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Okay, Igbo Presidency? I want my people to give me three(3) names from the region so we can start work in earnest. Thank You.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
In 2007, Yaradua, Buhari, Bafarawa, Habu Fari and Atiku, all Fulani, contested against each other.
Only in Nigeria (especially amongst the Yorobbers) do people see such political contest of kinsman against kinsman as a problem. This is one reason Yoruba don't ever vote for people of other ethnicities. They prefer a Yoruba monkey to an Igbo/hausa/Ijaw human being.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by LAZAREY: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Please I want my People to provide me with three(3) names from the Eastern region, so we can start campaign in earnest. Thanks
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Babaji111(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
MUST?! Then who will take care of our palmwines and akpu? Abeg, once bitten twice shy. 2015 is for Yorubas or Hausa/Fulanis...because they controls the system, no doubt!!!!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Babaji111: MUST?! Then who will take care of our palmwines and akpu? Abeg, once bitten twice shy. 2015 is for Yorubas or Hausa/Fulanis...because they controls the system, no doubt!!!!
What system do you control?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Cupidkc(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
2015...or 2019...huh!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

You are an i.d.i.o.t. It was that same year that Gani Fawehinmi contested, Tunji Braitwaite (spelling?) contested. And the other guy, Olapade Agoro or something like that contested. They were all Yoruba.
I cannot insult you on a social network,my advice for you is that you should go back to school,ok the people you mention above were yorubas and that same year a yoruba man won the election...,is+that the reason why the entire esterners contest in 2003 but loose,igbo people have a bad motive on why they want to b there,and they will never be there
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:
What system do you control?
You are too myopic and timid to understand
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toktee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

You are an i.d.i.o.t. In 2003, Olusegun Obasanjo, Sarah Jubril, Abayomi Ferreira, Gani Fawehinmi, Moji Obasanjo, Tunji Braitwaite (spelling?) and Olapade Agoro, all Yorubas, contested against each other. This happened when Obasanjo's presidency was in trouble from Atiku, a northerner.
How many senate president do we have in 8yrs under igbo?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Toktee: I cannot insult you on a social network,my advice for you is that you should go back to school,ok the people you mention above were yorubas and that same year a yoruba man won the election...,is+that the reason why the entire esterners contest in 2003 but loose,igbo people have a bad motive on why they want to b there,and they will never be there

Again:

You are an i.d.i.o.t. In 2003, Olusegun Obasanjo, Sarah Jubril, Abayomi Ferreira, Gani Fawehinmi, Moji Obasanjo, Tunji Braitwaite (spelling?) and Olapade Agoro, all Yorubas, contested against each other.

Pray tell, what motive does a Yoruba have to rule? Obasanjo ruled for 8 years, what did he achieve?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Toktee: How many senate president do we have in 8yrs under igbo?

How many House speakers did we have during Yaradua's tenure (just 2 years) under Yoruba?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.