Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… (2049 Views)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by frostbyte: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Women's relationships/marriage today follow
a very predictable pattern: guys don't fool yourselves to believing that your girl is good, there are no good ones…none!
• They push men for commitment
• They get what they want
• They lose interest in sex
• They become attracted to someone else
• They start cheating
• They become angry and resentful
• They begin telling their partners that they need time apart
• They blame their partners for their behavior...and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages

then I ask, why do u like getting married but not being married why go through all the stress ?

And guys knowing fully well, still fall for this trap believing ours might be different…why? like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.” Unfortunately, males are frequently left/divorced by their wives and girlfriends without ever knowing about their wives' and girlfriends' infidelities.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
I beg to differ. Stop dating classless women.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
you sound bitter
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by ChrisChino(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
frostbyte:

only these two i agree with.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
[size=28pt]I have found out from years of research that many girls and women were born to cheat, because they just cannot stop cheating. They seem to be possessed by the evil spirits of Sodom and Gomorrah. grin
It is in their blood. We should just accept the nymphomaniacs as they are and pray for their deliverance. Because they seem to be cursed until they would be delivered by God.[/size]
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Seems like someone has been burnt by some girl
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
frostbyte:
Women's relationships/marriage today follow
a very predictable pattern: guys don't fool yourselves to believing that your girl is good, there are no good ones…none!
• They lose interest in sex
• They become attracted to someone else
• They start cheating
• They become angry and resentful
• They begin telling their partners that they need time apart
• They blame their partners for their behavior...and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages

then I ask, why do u like getting married but not being married why go through all the stress ?

And guys knowing fully well, still fall for this trap believing ours might be different…why? like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.” Unfortunately, males are frequently left/divorced by their wives and girlfriends without ever knowing about their wives' and girlfriends' infidelities.

What you have noted actually shows the exact characteristics of the personality of a young woman I know. But she was born that way like Lady Gaga and I feel really sorry for her predicament. grin
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Smuthx(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Guys cheat also so dont be one-sided in your accessment.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by 190: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nigerian women we hail thee undecided
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
190, we hail thee
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by mflexy8(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I beg to differ. Stop dating classless women.

Exactly what I had in mind. There re girls and there re GIRLS. For those who understand.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by nikkyshyne(f): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Rubbish thread!!
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Kenistry(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Wht is thrash in Aba might b windfall in Umuahia. Some ladies cheat, some dont likewise guys. I dnt acept d generalisatn, cos i am i living witness to a grt personality, my mum, wht a woman she is!
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by frostbyte: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2012
I'm filled with disdain when guys that know, brings to light the evils of women of this generation and some clowns bring their moms and sisters into the equation as saints. Great moms and wonderful sisters could be devils in dating relationships. A sister can prostitute, runz to care for her siblings, a lot of sisters have broken homes. And go ask your dad and his peers about your mom, or maybe the landlord is your biological father. How many wonderful moms are separated, divorced today? So pls pls stop!

1 Like

Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Mynd44: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2012
Its amazing how we are quick to label women as evil and exonerated the men cos the men are saints right?
Crap in its elementary form
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I beg to differ. Stop dating classless women.
LMAO!! So classy women don't cheat??!
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Daveama(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2012
Tears of a broken man, sorry
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! So classy women don't cheat??!
Yep! The way I see it, that little bit goes a long way in putting the 'class' in 'classy'. You and I prolly don't see eye to eye as regards the meaning of the adjective, 'classy', in this context.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by 190theclown: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2012
Mynd_44: 190, we hail thee

undecided undecided
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Yep! The way I see it, that little bit goes a long way in putting the 'class' in 'classy'. You and I prolly don't see eye to eye as regards the meaning of the adjective, 'classy', in this context.
I'm only going with the dictionary's def of classy. U can cheat and still be classy. In fact classy women have the advantage of being the best cheaters.
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2012
[quote][/quote]
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2012
The classier they are the berrer are they at cheating. Those who have contrary opinions must have be living in the moon. What are we even talking about? I have lived in Naija long enough to know better! According to him, Naija babe we hail THEE. What is the significance of 0.1 percent of the goood ones among 99.9 percent of the BAD?
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm only going with the dictionary's def of classy. U can cheat and still be classy. In fact classy women have the advantage of being the best cheaters.
The word, 'classy', has several connotations. You've assigned to it a generic meaning; however, being classy, if you ask me, has a lot to do with having high standards/being principled, being assertive, et cetera. There is nothing classy about being weak, amoral or disingenuous. You can't be a cheat and still be classy. Classy people have too much to lose, so they show restraint.

1 Like

Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Mynd44: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Classy or non-classy. The bottom line is that they are still people and people cheat
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by AzaMontana(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
do not blame all woman for your misfortunes. you are just a heartbroken fellow, you will bounce back
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by frostbyte: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Aza Montana: do not blame all woman for your misfortunes. you are just a heartbroken fellow, you will bounce back

Very funny, my heart is solid graphite mind u, its you 'female', wrongly assumed smartness that irritates
Re: The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… by Chocogoddess(f): 2:33am On Oct 03, 2020
It's a two way street guy, don't make it look one sided kiss What about guys who hide under the guise of relationship just to have fun with u... And after they get what they want, they zoom off. Ladies fall for this on a daily basis.

My thoughts are undecided why not come out plain and bold... Why go through all that stress?
At first, they are all over u,
Makes u feel special, 8 grin
Makes u feel u deserve better undecided
U decide to commit, thinking u ve found the one cry
All of a sudden, they start giving u attitude, making u feel u ain't good enough.

Bros Jor... Just be calming down and pray u don't meet the wrong one smiley

(1) (Reply)

stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend / Why Do Most Girl Always Think They Deserve Whatever You Do For Them / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.