Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend (2073 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by nancyberry(f): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone,good morning....o,hope you all slept well,am still on bed...just woke up,still thinking about it all,yesterday morning my friend came to see me at the shop crying,at first i was worried,thinking someone died or something terrible happened,i asked her she said nothing serious,that all was well but she was still crying,then she opened up to me,her boyfriend was the problem,she shared how she met the guy with me...they met in the university where they both run their part-time programe and they have been in sweet love she clams for over a year and six months now,when they met she was a teacher at a secondary school,trying to keep body and soul together she told me,he was not doing anything,he was jobless,she did accept him for him,so she got her uncle to let him work with him at his company as a sales manager,but he refused saying he can't work for 60,000 per month,claming he has his mother,father to takecare of and give money to monthly and that the would not be enough to go round them,not to talk of himself or give her anything from it,she try to talk to him that was just for the start that he could even get promotion and it was better than notting at all,he insist on not working at all,so she let him be,she said after so months she got another job for him at the state ministry of education so he could work as a clerk but he refused saying he cant work there,that his class of people do not work as clerks....so she let him be,ever since she has been the one paying his school fees,bills and all,now it has done on her that he is lazy and not ready to work,he just wants her to keep meeting his needs,paying his bills and feeding him,the problem now is she is about 6weeks pregnant for a jobless boyfriend who is not ready to work,what should she do?keep the baby and be in shame for ever cause of love,or remove the baby and dump the guy who is so lazy and not ready to work,...
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by k2039: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2013
keep the baby and be in shame for ever cause of love and dump the guy [size=14pt]✓[/size]
That's the best option. When your friend was laying her pussy for him, she didn't know he was jobless.
You can't eat your cake and have it, so she must face the consequences of her actions.

If you abort, think about he consequences also but ultimately she must dump that useless goat.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by swtchicgurl: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2013
The more I read stuffs like these, the more I agree with men dat say girls have fish brain! except ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ sha

Now dat she's pregnant, she should deliver the baby, pull herself together and work to take care of herself n d child. She shouldn't sponsor the guy again nor think of marrying him, until she's sure he has a job and a Good heart!

Dazall for now!
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by andyanders: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2013
She made herself fool by providing for the guy in the first place which translates that she sold herself to the guy because she wanted him more than he wanted her. No descent and right thinking lady with her right senses will start training a guy like that who does not want to do anything to take care of his wife.Now I ask, since he stated that the 60k job cannot take care of himself and that of his parents, where has he been getting the money to be taking care of his parents in the first place before refusing the 60k job?
Is he an armed robber? He must have some hidden agenda of his true self in which your friend doesn't know of. If he is not a criminal, why reject the 60k job based on the fact that it cannot take care of his parents.
Getting pregnant knowing what she was facing is very stu-pid of her in the first place which translates that she is desperate to hook the guy down. Advise her not to abort the baby as this is a grievous sin against God.
Another reason might be that the guy is not in love with her but only taking advantage of her. He is refusing taking the job so that he will not get bonded through the jobs she was offering him knowing fully well that any commitment by taking the job is also to trigger his ending up marring her out of sympathy and he does not want to have that done.The guy could be playing smart.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Akshow: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2013
hunger no be joke o. think well
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by clemz85(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
this is what I'm talking!

so many Elites in this place.
op if you ain't the one pls bring her here ok.

much dose for her
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Enegod(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
swtchicgurl: The more I read stuffs like these, the more I agree with men dat say girls have fish brain!

1 Like

Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Enegod(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
andyanders: She made herself fool by providing for the guy in the first place which translates that she sold herself to the guy because she wanted him more than he wanted her. No descent and right thinking lady with her right senses will start training a guy like that who does not want to do anything to take care of his wife.Now I ask, since he stated that the 60k job cannot take care of himself and that of his parents, where has he been getting the money to be taking care of his parents in the first place before refusing the 60k job?
Is he an armed robber? He must have some hidden agenda of his true self in which your friend doesn't know of. If he is not a criminal, why reject the 60k job based on the fact that it cannot take care of his parents.
Getting pregnant knowing what she was facing is very stu-pid of her in the first place which translates that she is desperate to hook the guy down. Advise her not to abort the baby as this is an grievous sin against God.
Another reason might be that the guy is not in love with her but only taking advantage of her. He is refusing taking the job so that he will not get bonded through the jobs she was offering him knowing fully well that any commitment by taking the job is also to trigger his ending up marring her out of sympathy and he does not want to have that done.The guy could be playing smart.
well said
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Kulas: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2013
@Op, you are the one and not your friend.Why do pple in this NL always like to say my friend say my friend say when they are the one.It is you and not your friend.I can't even advise a liar.

1 Like

Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
OP help me give that your friend who might actually be you six hot slaps.

Like wtf? What is inside her brain box?

Jesus!.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by boron10(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2013
OP go and end that pregnancy of yours. I know it's you.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by xynerise: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2013
nancyberry: Hello everyone,good morning....o,hope you all slept well
Nope I didnt sleep well undecided. Baby dey cry cry everywhere undecided
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Chiamaka321(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Gosh!!that was harsh.even if its her or her friend,the lady in question is really feeling hurt and traumatized,so why dont u guys just help her with any advice you have n if u dnt have any,u can pass by gently n shake ur head if u want,u musnt comment on anything.how many people can stand up and be proud to say that they havent made any mistake in their life?
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Les: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Op, your friend is
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Does it matter if its her or the friend?! Drop ur advice and move on.... Peeps be forming 'I give relationship advice and won't give to a liar' undecided undecided mtscheew!!!

Ehen Madam, tell ur friend to move on with her life and dump that idjiot's sorry a$$!!
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Biim: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kulas: @Op, you are the one and not your friend.Why do pple in this NL always like to say my friend say my friend say when they are the one.It is you and not your friend.I can't even advise a liar.
Are you the boyfriend in question?
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by andyanders: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chiamaka321: Gosh!!that was harsh.even if its her or her friend,the lady in question is really feeling hurt and traumatized,so why dont u guys just help her with any advice you have n if u dnt have any,u can pass by gently n shake ur head if u want,u musnt comment on anything.how many people can stand up and be proud to say that they havent made any mistake in their life?

Good response from a reasonable person. Luv what you stated herein, than people hulling stones on the op.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by 25omega(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Poster

The first thing you need to do is tell your friend to cut that lazy no good man off. Meaning stop paying his bills or feeding him. Also if he stays with her she must kick him out.
Then she needs to start saving as much as she can because it is obvious that might be the only person who will be responsible for their baby.
Then make sure she tells him she is pregnant for him because it might light a fire under him to start being a responsible adult and this way it wouldn't be an issue of you kicked me out and now you want to claim a baby on me.

or you can just get the abortion kick his ass out and find a better man who has drive and purpose. People don't realize that not everyone is born rich most of us have to start somewhere. Watching TV and trying to emulate celebrities will surly create more problems in the future for the kids growing up because TV makes everyone feel like they are supposed to be rich.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by HURUCHI(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Les: Op, your friend is

u are bad
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by cycline404(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
60k Per month he cant do it... Shai he will get NNPC work of 2OMILLA PER WEEK
LAZY OLD FOOL, now he don give person belle.
I cant advice her not to keep the baby.
Rather she should think so deep and deep and deep cos That man na good for something... Produci,ng kids.
Pampers don cost
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
I will never understand why women get pregnant for useless men, be it lazy men or a player or an alcoholic or whtever.
If you want to f.uck up (sorry) your life, go ahead and do it but why drag innocent kids into it and punish them with a useless father?

My advice: If she is going to keep the Baby, she should make sure she can provide for the kid because he is OBVIOUSLY not going to do it. And she should be aware that from now on she is going to have TWO kids. The useless boyfriend and the baby to be born.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by DigitalSignal(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
I don't know why you all call him lazy and say he doesn't want to work!!! The man is already working and getting paid for his work so why would you want him to get a job that is probably more stressful and will fetch him less money than he's being paid already? You don't look for a solution when you don't have a problem!
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by nancyberry(f): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa]OP help me give that your friend who might actually be you six hot slaps.

But seriously na ur girlfriend....o,or u don 4get?
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
DigitalSignal: I don't know why you all call him lazy and say he doesn't want to work!!! The man is already working and getting paid for his work so why would you want him to get a job that is probably more stressful and will fetch him less money than he's being paid already? You don't look for a solution when you don't have a problem!

I thought she said that "he was jobless and doing nothing". That's why she got him job offers which he each time refused ...
Why would she provide him with job opportunities if he already had a job, let alone job opportunities that pay less. I am lost now undecided
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nancy what do you mean by she's my girlfriend?

I'm confused.
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by KINGwax(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
If she has been providing for the guy, then she can take care of her baby.

Dump his asss and plan for ur child. I dnt support abortion o
Re: stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend by Cholls(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2013
@kulas don't u know sometime its good for someone to hide is identity in order for he/she to express,talk,explain the shame,bondage,pain they feel inside.

(1) (Reply)

"What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" / Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? / Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.