Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,275 members, 7,853,336 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? (996 Views)

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by blackmann(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2008
My baby's birthday is around the corner, and I've been wracking my mind on what particular gift to get her. I've already decided to take her out that day, get her a small cake later on for her to share with her younger ones, but i still feel i should get a little not-to-expensive something she will really appreciate. I've studied her over the months we've been seeing each other and I've found out she's that kind of lady who likes surprises and who appreciates things(no matter how little) given to her. So ladies, what do u think will tickle her fancy? Guys, what would you give your babes on their birthdays?
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by lamyem: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
get are a customized top with are name behide
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 16, 2008
get her pregnant undecided
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2008
@ Toyinrayo,
You are a nutty girl wink wink grin
Are u sure you are Ibo with this name!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by ufobabe(f): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2008
an expensive perfume / roses is OK!
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by candies(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ blackmann,
This is so touching. Your relationship sounds so sweet. Please keep what you've got.
There are lots of wolves in sheep clothing out there that will pose as friends. Be vigilant.

I'll suggest you get her a nice pair of tops or jeans. You said something not expensive, if N7,000 is not expensive to you, I'll suggest you go with ufobabe. That is the price of a good average feminine perf.
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by supercunt(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
since she likes surprises,i would suggest that you surprise her with a VIBRATOR grin

if na local girl you fit buy am suya,boli{roasted plantain}fried yam and akara.
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by Busta(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2008
- Nice pair of shoes
- perfume
- Nice sexy lingeries
- Nice looking Handbag
- Necklace with a heart pendant
- If she read books----get her a nice fiction novel or some kinda auto-biography
- Box of chocolates
- Take her to a photo shoot at a studio

U got endless options guy!
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
take her to the cinema(the last show), buy along some pizza, be ready to kiss and smooch life out of her.
take her home afterwards ( i dont mean ur house, her crib).

Present to her as shes leaving a beautifully crafted card and make sure u tell her how much u love her.

My babe( ex) will love this anytime, anyday. . .thats my own
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by sweetberry(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
since she like surprises why don't you organise a small party for her that will be pleasant
if not  giftcard or perfume or shoes are always nice to receive.
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2008
na wah for naija people. . . . . lol . . . . . he's asking for help una dey cuss am.
Re: What Can I Get My Baby On Her Birthday? by Joey82(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2008
if u're in Naija, I'll ask u 2 buy her Agege bread grin grin grin
will b a big surprise huh?

(1) (Reply)

Shuld I Change Or Leave Him / How To Make Her (and Keep Her) Happy / I Need Ur Help Love Or Soicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.