Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (35181 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
jt2010: Koolmd and others,

Please help. I intend to apply for France Visa tomorrow but one of the requirement is Confirmed reservation of return flight ticket. I was in air france airline office to book and i was told that the booking will be deleted on their system after 72 hours if i fail to make payment, my concern now is that Does France Embassy expect visa applicant to purchase the flight ticket when apply for their visa.

Please help.

IF i may ask, have u got any travel experience?
If not, pls don't near French Embassy in Lagos or Abuja. They are fraudster. They will collect your money visa fee and refused your application without any consideration. You don't have to believe me, but try it and i bet you, u will come back here to complain the same. I'm off. Ask Naija lastborn about this.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ dotcom_na_me_na_me, Thanks for your brother love, i fully understand your point of view, but note that i have been to Uk before and currently have a valid 2 years UK visa on my P.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
jt2010: @ dotcom_na_me_na_me, Thanks for your brother love, i fully understand your point of view, but note that i have been to Uk before and currently have a valid 2 years UK visa on my P.

Ok, good to go then... When next u go UK make u branch here for Dublin come greet us O! grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
while French are so stingy with their Visa, I would have Advice you to try any other Schegen Country and Go from their to France, If to say France Give me my own visa, I Go just arrive This Month.... All is well Bro, dont let us discourage You ho ahead and apply but please let us know your Feedback about ok?

Best of Luck
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Naija_lastborn: while French are so stingy with their Visa, I would have Advice you to try any other Schegen Country and Go from their to France, If to say France Give me my own visa, I Go just arrive This Month.... All is well Bro, dont let us discourage You ho ahead and apply but please let us know your Feedback about ok?

Best of Luck

I appreciate your comment but please enlighten me, how did you go about your Confirmed reservation of return flight ticke. Did you just go to air france website and make the booking. Because i have made the booking now online from Air france website and i receive a confirmation email but the email said that the booking will be cancelled after 72 hours if i do not making payment. Will i use the booking like that??
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by worry359(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
jt2010:

I appreciate your comment but please enlighten me, how did you go about your Confirmed reservation of return flight ticke. Did you just go to air france website and make the booking. Because i have made the booking now online from Air france website and i receive a confirmation email but the email said that the booking will be cancelled after 72 hours if i do not making payment. Will i use the booking like that??

That is the whole point of confirmed booking!!!
You PAY for ticket up front.
THEN apply for visa.
Tat is PROOF.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
jt2010:

But i'll still advice u don't go to French Embassy. Get your Schengen from Greek Embassy. They're better off than others. At least i've seen more than 4 people denied at French Embassy, 3 of them have valid visas. One have a year plus left on his UK visa, and one few months on 2 years US Visa, and an Irish Student Visa.. Just imagin how dubious French embassy is O! They're so racist. follow this link to see some evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/1163128/french-embassy-lagos-sells-visas

Pls go and apply to Greek Embassy and you will get your visa with ease, the least u could go through is to go Greece and spend maybe a day and go straight to France since its same Schengen simple. this is better than been rejected by ordinary France of all people.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
jt2010:

Don't do it your self. Go to a good registered ticket office and tell them you want a confirm Hotel Reservation for the period depend on how many weeks or days u want to stay, then tell them u need flight reservation as well. They will print out itinerary for you and u will be charged to pay. Simple. But don't do it yourself. Correct Ticket office have registered code with hotels and airlines.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't do it your self. Go to a good registered ticket office and tell them you want a confirm Hotel Reservation for the period depend on how many weeks or days u want to stay, then tell them u need flight reservation as well. They will print out itinerary for you and u will be charged to pay. Simple. But don't do it yourself. Correct Ticket office have registered code with hotels and airlines.
that's the best Answer gbamm!!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Thanks Bros!!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 12:52pm On May 27, 2013
Guys,

I just collected my passport and France visa from the VFS Centre now.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2013
jt2010: Guys,

Well Congratulation To you..... grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:08pm On May 28, 2013
jt2010: Guys,

Do u have any previous visa on ur passport before?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 12:57pm On May 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Do u have any previous visa on ur passport before?

Yes, I have a valid 2 years UK visa on my passport. Check my previous discussion with you on subject France Visa in this thread.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:34pm On May 28, 2013
jt2010:

Yes, I have a valid 2 years UK visa on my passport. Check my previous discussion with you on subject France Visa in this thread.

No wonder they gave u..
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
@koolmd
pls I want to submit my application document 2mrw, I have all document to my own understanding(netherland website), pls I want to if there is any other document I need to add, cus I never plan doing flight reservation, hotel reservation, tax clearance etc. pls need more light on this
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
@koolmd
pls I want to submit my application document 2mrw, I have all document to my own understanding and accordingly to netherland website, pls I want to if there is any other document I need to add, cus I never plan of getting flight reservation, hotel reservation and tax clearance etc. pls I need more light on this
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls I want to submit my application document 2mrw, I have all document to my own understanding and accordingly to netherland website, pls I want to if there is any other document I need to add, cus I never plan of getting flight reservation, hotel reservation and tax clearance etc. pls I need more light on this
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
dayolinks: pls I want to submit my application document 2mrw, I have all document to my own understanding and accordingly to netherland website, pls I want to if there is any other document I need to add, cus I never plan of getting flight reservation, hotel reservation and tax clearance etc. pls I need more light on this
which Embassy are you submitting to? And if I may asked you Are you A first timer? And do you have strong ties to convince them that you are not intending to over stay?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls house,
I need your assistance on my Netherland ( Schengen Visa Refusal)
I submitted all the required documents to the embassy of France vis VSF @lekki in October of 2013, got my response from the embassy in November 2013. but my travelling date is end of December, 2013
my denial was based on "YOUR INTENTION TO LEAVE THE TERRITORY OF THE MEMBER STATES BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE VISA COULD NOT BE ASCERTAIN" what exactly do the require from the document
and there is room for appeal

Pls, I want to know if there is possibility of winning the appeal or I should just reapply later.

your advice is highly needed.

thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2013
@koolmd

I submitted all the required documents to the embassy of France vis VSF @lekki in October of 2013, got my response from the embassy in November 2013. but my travelling date is end of December, 2013
my denial was based on "YOUR INTENTION TO LEAVE THE TERRITORY OF THE MEMBER STATES BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE VISA COULD NOT BE ASCERTAIN" what exactly do the require from the document

Pls, I want to know if there is possibility of winning the appeal or I should just reapply later.

thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by worry359(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
dayolinks
It is SIMPLE.
All they want is for you to PROOVE that you will leave before the end of your visa.
You must show strong ties to home. You need property or wife & kids to return to.
But having the rejection on your record now makes it harder.
So many abscond that they do not trust anyone.

What type of visa did you apply for?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by newacca: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Subscribing.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by osigweh101: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello..
Pls I would like to apply for a training visa to Netherland,I would like to know if its too late to apply a month before commencment of the programme.
Is it only france Embassy that awards visa infavour of Netherland in Lagos?.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dayolinks: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
It wud b best u apply in 3mths 2commencement of training, incase the embassy needs 2get info frm u, u wud av enough time
Moreso, france embasy issue visa on behalf netherland embassy in lagos while begium embassy for applicant in abuja
Goodluck
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by osigweh101: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
I live in Lagos,Can I possibly apply to Belgium Embassy in Abuja,as I heard France harldy issue visas to people.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wakapass...... cheesy
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
osigweh101: I live in Lagos,Can I possibly apply to Belgium Embassy in Abuja,as I heard France harldy issue visas to people.
you can.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
dayolinks: @koolmd

thanks
I will advice you to send the letter in French to Nante in France; there is an address below the letter..

Note: if you someone is inviting you. tell the person to send letter not you. within 3 months if u didn't get reply that means your Appeal is not considered
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by samsnize: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
what about italy do they give visas, easily
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by worry359(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
samsnize: what about italy do they give visas, easily

Not to Nigerians, no!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Kayhummer(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Don't mind those French Embassy. They're so stingy with their visa. My friend don hummer the Ambassador with personal letter attached with copy of all documents he submitted. Make the ambassador take his eye see how racist his officers are at the their embassy in lagos.
boss greetings to you, I was recently denied france tourist visa on the grounds of option 8. Information was not reliable,I came through this trend to see how people filed their appeal, please can you give me format on how you filed yours, I summited all the required document, with account Balance of 1.6. and a dorm account of 5600$, I want to file an appeal please kindly email me how you addressed it who and where did you summit your letter. azainoesuo@gmail.com thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.