Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (36240 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

It's well bros...

@ tzetzefly, my friend has arranged his application and he will submit on 17th of Decemeber 2012 because that's the date of his submission appointment at the French VFS application center.

My question now is: He has been arranging his document since ending of October this year 2012 including his bank statement etc and letters from work. And he is traveling in January ending for just One week. Do you think the ending of October date on some of his document s won't affect him at the embassy? For example his bank statements dated October ending 2012. Does that mean anything? Because the VFS said they only need 3-4 month bank statement. So since his bank statement dated October ending 2012 and he would submit his application this December 17th, does the date October ending on his bank statement would be acceptable at the French embassy? Although some of his documents shows November too.

My last question is: What is my friend chances of been granted visa upon all the bellow document he would submit in a week time.

1. 1 Colour ID photograph, size, 3,5x4,5,
2. Passport with a validity of at least 3-6
3. Two copies of passport data pages
4. Letter of Undertaking in English Language, and French Language
5. Statement of Purpose Letter in English language and French Language
6. Letter from company as proof of employment
7. Photocopy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company where he work
8. Original copy of the Company’s Tax Clearance where he work
9. Photocopy of employment ID.Card
10. Bank Account (Micro Finance Savings) with balance of 1.3 Million Naira
11. Letter from Bank (Micro Finance) confirming the account holder is his own
12. Original Birth certificate
13. Original Birth certificate of his child
14. Original Marriage Certificate
15. Family Pictures snap with Wife & Child
16. Original Landed Property Documents with C of O
17. Medical Insurance for Schengen covering 7 days holiday
18. Flight Reservation Confirmation print out
19. Hotel Reservation Confirmation print out

What do you think??
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bros all dis docs sef is too much, I just submit my own today sef, when I carry all dis docs reach there @ the counter where your docs will be arranged they will select what they need and you will be amaze for what little docs they select and mostly all the docs they collected were photocopy, but for the issue of micro finace I don't think micro fiance statetement are allowed and for travel insurane what I know of is that insurane is for a month.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Bros all dis docs sef is too much, I just submit my own today sef, when I carry all dis docs reach there @ the counter where your docs will be arranged they will select what they need and you will be amaze for what little docs they select and mostly all the docs they collected were photocopy, but for the issue of micro finace I don't think micro fiance statetement are allowed and for travel insurane what I know of is that insurane is for a month.

He asked them at the submission centre and they said they accept it. I don't think Insurance is compulsory to be a month. The days u're spending will be calculated to give you your amount to pay for your insurance as far as it's cover 30,000 euro for all schengen.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
He's going for Visiting isn't it? Goto VFS and see for yours
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by topsyking: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

He asked them at the submission centre and they said they accept it. I don't think Insurance is compulsory to be a month. The days u're spending will be calculated to give you your amount to pay for your insurance as far as it's cover 30,000 euro for all schengen.
Omo dotcom my friend how parol.well with all d docs u av there, I can say u r good to go..no embassy will c all dat n deny u
.na france u won go now..wat happen to ur application to US embassy..is it good or not.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na him get am I knw
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Na him get am I knw

No, no be me o!bro.. Na here i put my head with my family O!
Na Dublin for Ireland i dey live o bro cheesy . na here i put my head with my sweetheart and my kids O! grin

Na my friend won go France
He won try Irish before, but i told him Irish will not give him visa because they're very tight now...

But is it true that his medical insurance must be a month? Because na 7 days insurance he did, since he's going for 7 days.
HE has already contcated VFS and they told him they accept Micro Finance bank Statement so far its 3-4 months statement.
But na the one month insurance wey u talk dey convince me now. I just called him now sef to inform him so he can go there to confirm again tomorrow.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking:
Omo dotcom my friend how parol.well with all d docs u av there, I can say u r good to go..no embassy will c all dat n deny u
.na france u won go now..wat happen to ur application to US embassy..is it good or not.

The King, how far now, where have you been? Abi you don run go Canada ni? grin
I no go US O!
Na my friend won go US, i just dey put friends through ni O!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No, no be me o!bro.. Na here i put my head with my family O!
Na Dublin for Ireland i dey live o bro cheesy . na here i put my head with my sweetheart and my kids O! grin

Na my friend won go France
He won try Irish before, but i told him Irish will not give him visa because they're very tight now...

But is it true that his medical insurance must be a month? Because na 7 days insurance he did, since he's going for 7 days.
HE has already contcated VFS and they told him they accept Micro Finance bank Statement so far its 3-4 months statement.
But na the one month insurance wey u talk dey convince me now. I just called him now sef to inform him so he can go there to confirm again tomorrow.

Hello,
Your broda cannot make use of dat statement becose it is not a recent bank statement.

And moreso, it is not an acceptable bank statement in the shengen embassy more so France. Even the UK specifically reject the Micro Finance Bank Statement.

Your broda will be automatically denied visa even without looking at his application. This is not an assuption frm me, but a FACT...! Pls....
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

Hello,
Your broda cannot make use of dat statement becose it is not a recent bank statement.

And moreso, it is not an acceptable bank statement in the shengen embassy more so France. Even the UK specifically reject the Micro Finance Bank Statement.

Your broda will be automatically denied visa even without looking at his application. This is not an assuption frm me, but a FACT...! Pls....

Thanks for your advice. I must confess to you that the French Embassy was mailed and a replied from them in october and last month was they actually accept Micro Finance Bank Statement in as much it is for the last 3-4 month.
I don't know of UK. But French Embassy was contacted and they confirmed they accept it.
I'm not worried about Micro Finance Statement because the embassy itself confirm that they do accept it. I'm only worried about the 7 days Insurance someone said Insurance must be one month even if u're spending 7 days.
Pls, where did you get your own information? I would be grateful to explain better sir. Thanks.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Thanks for your advice. I must confess to you that the French Embassy was mailed and a replied from them in october and last month was they actually accept Micro Finance Bank Statement in as much it is for the last 3-4 month.
I don't know of UK. But French Embassy was contacted and they confirmed they accept it.
I'm not worried about Micro Finance Statement because the embassy itself confirm that they do accept it. I'm only worried about the 7 days Insurance someone said Insurance must be one month even if u're spending 7 days.
Pls, where did you get your own information? I would be grateful to explain better sir. Thanks.

If uve called the embassy and they said the Micro Finance Bank Statement is acceptable, then submit same.

However, make sure it is a recent bank statement showing ur current month accounting transactions...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

If uve called the embassy and they say the Micro Finance Bank Statement is acceptable, they submit same.

However, make sure it is a recent bank statement showing ur current month accounting transactions...

The same thing was asked from them. He told them that he earn salary by cash, and evidence of this is available, other source of income is available apart from manager. He carefuly ask the embassy that his Bank statement is not a salary account but he has access to it and a letter came with it from the micro finance, and he also told them that it was printed towards ending of october, he even forward the embassy reply to me, and the embassy stated that it is all acceptable so far it is 3-4 month statement and never more than 3-4 months. I even ask him to ask the embassy why do they state on their website that bank statement must be active 14 days before submission, but they still replied that ''We do accept it sir.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

The same thing was asked from them. He told them that he earn salary by cash, and evidence of this is available, other source of income is available apart from manager. He carefuly ask the embassy that his Bank statement is not a salary account but he has access to it and a letter came with it from the micro finance, and he also told them that it was printed towards ending of october, he even forward the embassy reply to me, and the embassy stated that it is all acceptable so far it is 3-4 month statement and never more than 3-4 months. I even ask him to ask the embassy why do they state on their website that bank statement must be active 14 days before submission, but they still replied that ''We do accept it sir.

Let him submit a recent bank statement and disregard wat the embassy tells him.
Let him not forget that the person he calls today, may not be the person that will review his application.

The better he does the right thing, the smoother he is likely to avoid delay in his application...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
tzetzefly:

Let him submit a recent bank statement and disregard wat the embassy tells him.
Let him not forget that the person he calls today, may not be the person that will review his application.

The better he does the right thing, the smoother he is likely to avoid delay in his application...

ok
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
The insurance must cover the period of his stay in the Shengen region and his repatriation home if the case arises.

In other words, he must have the insurance extend beyond seven (7) days in case of emergency...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by topsyking: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

ok
Dotcom..I no no say na dublin u dey live o...I think say na amukoko u dey scot..ℓσℓ
How long u been living there...is it easy to bring ur wife n kids to dublin..hw u do am
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking:
Dotcom..I no no say na dublin u dey live o...I think say na amukoko u dey scot..ℓσℓ
How long u been living there...is it easy to bring ur wife n kids to dublin..hw u do am

I be stranger for here O!. I just pass 8 yrs O! cheesy
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lol tzely where u dey?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by topsyking: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I be stranger for here O!. I just pass 8 yrs O! cheesy
Omo 8yrs no be stranger again..u don dey become citizen by dat o...is dat d firsr country u first travel to wen u leave naija..or u av been some oda place b4 finally settling in ireland
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking:
Omo 8yrs no be stranger again..u don dey become citizen by dat o...is dat d firsr country u first travel to wen u leave naija..or u av been some oda place b4 finally settling in ireland

Lagos Phase-two- 4 years.. I mean UK grin

Ilu Oyinbo gangan- 4 yrs +.. I mean Ireland grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by topsyking: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Lagos Phase-two- 4 years.. I mean UK grin

Ilu Oyinbo gangan- 4 yrs +.. I mean Ireland grin
Na my final destination be dat..ireland..I no with time I will enter by god grace
Is nt a Day job..I imagine d sacrifice u will av been through b4 u finally land there..so he don reach 8yrs u c ur country...I rin la wa yi o, ori gbe wa de le(obey song)...aa da(he go beta)...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2012
topsyking:
Na my final destination be dat..ireland..I no with time I will enter by god grace
Is nt a Day job..I imagine d sacrifice u will av been through b4 u finally land there..so he don reach 8yrs u c ur country...I rin la wa yi o, ori gbe wa de le(obey song)...aa da(he go beta)...

Wetin man go do now...

Ki olorun shanu wa O!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2012
tzetzefly: The insurance must cover the period of his stay in the Shengen region and his repatriation home if the case arises.

In other words, he must have the insurance extend beyond seven (7) days in case of emergency...

If the 7 days insurance covers his entire stay and return home, then he may just add 2 or 3 days for contingency but that's up to him!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
koolmd:

If the 7 days insurance covers his entire stay and return home, then he may just add 2 or 3 days for contingency but that's up to him!

Thanks Koolmd, God bless you. My friend is going for 7 days holiday and he did exactly 7 days insurance uptil his depature date.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
still waiting for the result of netherllands tourist visa, God help m e ohh brothers pray for me oooooooooooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Naija_lastborn: still waiting for the result of netherllands tourist visa, God help m e ohh brothers pray for me oooooooooooo

Me sef dey fear for my friend. The thing just be like sey na my own.

Na this his Bank Statement i dey worry for, because it was printed in October ending, and he would submit this coming monday at the VFS French Application Centre at Lekki. And u know sey na Micro finance. Though the VFS confirm that they accept it, but na this your own talk about it dey make us dey fear O! grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2012
Okay, but VFS is not the agency that will issue you the Visa, the Job is to prepared and arranged your docs and submit it to the consular office, let me tell you from experience most people @ the VFS doenst know much as you think, for example the guy that arranged my docs doesn't know how to arranged the Docs normally because there's a systematical way to arranged the docs but to my surprise the guy keep arranging and arranging untill he called upon his Female colleague who later show him how to arranged, his prob was because he always arranged Hotel reservation but mine i am not staying @ hotel, I am staying with my host, so my Invitation Letter should be in the place of Hotel. That's why he doesn't know until he asked his colleague. So please just go normally produre tell ur friend to go get his Normall bank and submit that bank statement
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Me sef dey fear for my friend. The thing just be like sey na my own.

Na this his Bank Statement i dey worry for, because it was printed in October ending, and he would submit this coming monday at the VFS French Application Centre at Lekki. And u know sey na Micro finance. Though the VFS confirm that they accept it, but na this your own talk about it dey make us dey fear O! grin

www.nairaland.com/622828/microfinance-bank-statement
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
tzetzefly:

www.nairaland.com/622828/microfinance-bank-statement

Think does not have answer to France Application. Thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Okay, but VFS is not the agency that will issue you the Visa, the Job is to prepared and arranged your docs and submit it to the consular office, let me tell you from experience most people @ the VFS doenst know much as you think, for example the guy that arranged my docs doesn't know how to arranged the Docs normally because there's a systematical way to arranged the docs but to my surprise the guy keep arranging and arranging untill he called upon his Female colleague who later show him how to arranged, his prob was because he always arranged Hotel reservation but mine i am not staying @ hotel, I am staying with my host, so my Invitation Letter should be in the place of Hotel. That's why he doesn't know until he asked his colleague. So please just go normally produre tell ur friend to go get his Normall bank and submit that bank statement

Well, he just submit his application this morning at the VFS French Application Centre, and they accept his 7 days insurance and his Micro Finance Bank Statement. They told him categorically this morning at the VFS that they have been accepting Micro Finance Bank Statement as far back and that the French Embassy confirm that they do not specify name of banks that applicants must be running account with, as far as the bank is registered in Nigeria. They also confirms to him that Insurance days is with his discretion. Eg if u're going for 10 days u can do 10 days. And they told him that his documents is well packaged and well organised.

So, i'm afraide where you get your own news how they don't accept Micro Finance Bank Statement and how Insurance must be a month. Beside that, i must confess to you that an email was received directly from the French Embassy at exactly 7:30am this morning as a reply in relation to the bank statement issue. The embassy assert in their reply today that THEY DO ACCEPT MICRO FINANCE BANK STATEMENT AND THAT THE DATE ON HIS BANK STATEMENT AS OCTOBER 2012 IS OK AS LONG AS THE BANK STATEMENT IS NOT A 3 MONTH OLD. So they accept it. And the end their reply with goodluck.

He even told me on phone few minutes ago that most of his original documents was returned except the bank statement and hotel, office letters, flights, etc. But they returned his original family pictures, landed property with C of O, and his Marriage certificate and his child birth certificate, and they ask him to quickly go make the photocopies there.

Am i cleared now sir? grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Well, he just submit his application this morning at the VFS French Application Centre, and they accept his 7 days insurance and his Micro Finance Bank Statement. They told him categorically this morning at the VFS that they have been accepting Micro Finance Bank Statement as far back and that the French Embassy confirm that they do not specify name of banks that applicants must be running account with, as far as the bank is registered in Nigeria. They also confirms to him that Insurance days is with his discretion. Eg if u're going for 10 days u can do 10 days. And they told him that his documents is well packaged and well organised.

So, i'm afraide where you get your own news how they don't accept Micro Finance Bank Statement and how Insurance must be a month. Beside that, i must confess to you that an email was received directly from the French Embassy at exactly 7:30am this morning as a reply in relation to the bank statement issue. The embassy assert in their reply today that THEY DO ACCEPT MICRO FINANCE BANK STATEMENT AND THAT THE DATE ON HIS BANK STATEMENT AS OCTOBER 2012 IS OK AS LONG AS THE BANK STATEMENT IS NOT A 3 MONTH OLD. So they accept it. And the end their reply with goodluck.

He even told me on phone few minutes ago that most of his original documents was returned except the bank statement and hotel, office letters, flights, etc. But they returned his original family pictures, landed property with C of O, and his Marriage certificate and his child birth certificate, and they ask him to quickly go make the photocopies there.

Am i cleared now sir? grin

I pray at the end of the day, they did not complain about his statement
of account reasons why they wont give.

Considering the document you listed, he's on a good stand.

Sheyi
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
suxes2005:

I pray at the end of the day, they did not complain about his statement
of account reasons why they wont give.

Considering the document you listed, he's on a good stand.

Sheyi

Excuse me Mr Shobayo, i did not invite you here. I'm not asking you to comment on my post. You're just looking for my trouble again, after all you've achieved your aim from my cousin SA visa scam. So pls do your own and stay away from me and my posts. There is no excuse u'll give to say u never know its me. Just stay on ur own. Ok. sad

If you reply to my post again, nairalanders will blame you for the fact you're the one looking for trouble again. So, stay away from me. ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.