Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (35131 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I'm still looking for anyone who was granted the visa at the French Embassy on Appeal ground..
Okay I know of Ghanaian who won Holland on appeal and a friend who won uk appeal
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Okay I know of Ghanaian who won Holland on appeal and a friend who won uk appeal

UK appeal is very straight forward and easy if you have more evidence.. I got my woman's UK visa base on appeal. And some of my friends got theirs through appeal too... So UK appeal is straightforward, and i love it because they wont biased, they will decide your appeal base on evidence you submit. Not like the French Embassy that are so racist...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2013
It is well bro. Still waiting for their respond...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Naija_lastborn: It is well bro. Still waiting for their respond...

Amen ooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Amen toooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tope777(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Hi , i need schegen or UK tourist visa, i own my company( a construction firm) and we have job on ground worth 10m
-What are the documents required.
-What are other requirement.

your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2013
tope777: Hi , i need schegen or UK tourist visa, i own my company( a construction firm) and we have job on ground worth 10m
-What are the documents required.
-What are other requirement.

your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Pls don't near French Embassy, they're pure RACIST and practices DISCRIMINATION... angry

UK would be better for you.
Here is what you need for UK visa : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/out-of-country/visitors.pdf

Goodluck..
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Pls don't near French Embassy, they're pure RACIST and practices DISCRIMINATION... angry

UK would be better for you.
Here is what you need for UK visa : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/out-of-country/visitors.pdf

Goodluck..
my guy don talk am all. We still dey wait for reply for france appeal ooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Naija_lastborn: my guy don talk am all. We still dey wait for reply for france appeal ooo

Don't mind those French Embassy. They're so stingy with their visa. My friend don hummer the Ambassador with personal letter attached with copy of all documents he submitted. Make the ambassador take his eye see how racist his officers are at the their embassy in lagos.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't mind those French Embassy. They're so stingy with their visa. My friend don hummer the Ambassador with personal letter attached with copy of all documents he submitted. Make the ambassador take his eye see how racist his officers are at the their embassy in lagos.
okkk
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Since I am appeal my tourist Visa, But eventually Can i also Apply for MVV for Family Reunion, is it Possible for me also i found Out Netherlands Embassy in Abuja on their Website, please can someone please confrim if this is True
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Since I am appeal my tourist Visa, But eventually Can i also Apply for MVV for Family Reunion, is it Possible for me also i found Out Netherlands Embassy in Abuja on their Website, please can someone please confrim if this is True

It might be refused. Reason is because it looks desperate that u're running away. It's advisable u should wait and see the outcome of your appeal first. If your appeal is unsuccessful, then you can proceed with the Family Reunion. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

It might be refused. Reason is because it looks desperate that u're running away. It's advisable u should wait and see the outcome of your appeal first. If your appeal is unsuccessful, then you can proceed with the Family Reunion. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well thats Family Reunion is not yet Time to apply for it, but i want to start my preparartions in few months time, because i am getting married to my fiancee very soon.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dotcom French just sent me a confirmation letter that my appeal has been register oo. Thank God oo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please Can you read french? pls i need someone who can read french to read this letter oo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please Can you read french? pls i need someone who can read french to read this letter oo
Where is the letter...?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Dotcom French just sent me a confirmation letter that my appeal has been register oo. Thank God oo

Thank God oo
Do they send you the letter by post or email?
Pls when exactly do you send the appeal to them?
Do you send it to their country in France? or to the French Embassy?
Pls furnish me the each answer.. Thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
It was written in French and post to Nante, France, that was 6 days after my denial, my host did the sending and now we recied confirmation that my letter has. Been recived but it was written in french I can hardly understand it but I think I will have to re forward it to another Appeal commission sha
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Tzetzefly is it possible for me to go ahead and apply for Family re-reunion after some months when I didn't hear any from France
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: It was written in French and post to Nante, France, that was 6 days after my denial, my host did the sending and now we recied confirmation that my letter has. Been recived but it was written in french I can hardly understand it but I think I will have to re forward it to another Appeal commission sha

Was the confirmation letter received by post or email?
And why do you want to re forward it to another appeal commission again?
Are u on yahoo?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Was the confirmation letter received by post or email?
And why do you want to re forward it to another appeal commission again?
Are u on yahoo?
yes says the letter though my french is not good but I can understand when I saw another address, the confirmation was sent by Postal
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Yess I am on yahoo. K I S S D O N 1 2 at y.a h o o . C o m
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Yess I am on yahoo. K I S S D O N 1 2 at y.a h o o . C o m

added

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: @Tzetzefly is it possible for me to go ahead and apply for Family re-reunion after some months when I didn't hear any from France

Yes, it is very possible. This is only for spouses.
All other documents relating to your marriage, ur job, birth certificates etc, will need to be submitted for scrutiny at the embassy as well..

www.expatforum.com/expats/france-expat-forum-expats-living-france/60948-right-visa-non-eu-spouse-moving-france.html
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Thanks Bro
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Come in my People who live or Study in the Kingdom of Netherlands,Hoop dat alles goed is? dont mind my Dutch, i am just a basic learner, I just wanna meet someone from there who we can Chat and Talk about dutch to improve my dutch lesson
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Come in my People who live or Study in the Kingdom of Netherlands,Hoop dat alles goed is? dont mind my Dutch, i am just a basic learner, I just wanna meet someone from there who we can Chat and Talk about dutch to improve my dutch lesson
Bros. Are you now in Netherland? How about your Dutch fiancee, hope she is fine? How is life in Netherland? Anything dey happen 4 there?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
fados4sure:
Bros. Are you now in Netherlands? How about your Dutch fiancee, hope she is fine? How is life in Netherlands? Anything dey happen 4 there?
No, I am not in Netherlands Yet, i am still here in Naija, For my Fiancee, She fine. We are still cool, I am just preparing to take MVV. and you too how is your hunting with the White ladies i saw your post last time? LOL grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Naija_lastborn: No, I am not in Netherlands Yet, i am still here in Naija, For my Fiancee, She fine. We are still cool, I am just preparing to take MVV. and you too how is your hunting with the White ladies i saw your post last time? LOL grin
Hahahaha. "It is well"
I actually copy that post from google
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
fados4sure:
Hahahaha. "It is well"
I actually copy that post from google
it is Well
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
I can help anybody who wants to learn Dutch, though i am not 100% perfect but at least i can put you through in passing your mvv examination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO / Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) / Busiest International Airports In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.