Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative (792 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband For Having Small Penis / 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by Timijo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
A 38-year-old Nigerian housewife, Mrs Mariam Adunni of Omoda Area, Ilorin,Kwara state has been granted her wish by the town’s Area Court to dissolveher six-year-old marriage.
Her ground for dissolution: her husband has been an untamed chatterbox. Adunni told the court that her husband,Garba Ajani not onlytalked too much, but also did not keep family secrets.
“My husband is fond of sharing our family affairs with his relatives and friends,” she told the court, adding that the defendant has had no time for fun with her and their children. She said: “My husband has no trust in me, instead he shares his problems with friends and relatives who will mislead him.” The plaintiff informed the court that the marriage was contracted in 2006 and had produced two children.
“I am tired of him because I have tried my best to changehim and he is not ready to cooperate,” she said. The defendant agreed to her request for divorce, saying, “nobody can turn my back against my parents.” “I am ready to concede to her wish”, he said and urged the court to grant the prayer of the plaintiff.
The presiding Judge, Mr Quadri Ibrahim, in his judgment, dissolved the marriage and issued a certificate of divorce to the plaintiff. Culled From P.M NEWS
Re: 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:36am On Sep 24, 2012
Certainly not one for special forces or espionage, that man.
Re: 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by Timijo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
There is no true b'ween them.
Re: 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Timijo: There is no true b'ween them.
shyte!! u say? oyinbo na bring problem eee!!!
Re: 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by CrazyMan(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Topic. I wouldn't make any comment until I hear the husband's side of the story...if you can do us the favour of posting it, I believe it would be much easier to ascertain who is at fault.

Idowuogbo:
shyte!! u say? oyinbo na bring problem eee!!!
Lmao... grin
Re: 38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Now I have heard it all

(1) (Reply)

Your Cell Phone Can Spoil Your First Date: Know Why? / Is He Lying? / "Sweethrt,baby..." Wld It B Ok By U If Ur Spouse Use Dis Words On Platonic Frds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.