Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Did God Really Die For You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Really Die For You? (5103 Views)

Did He Really Die? / Did Jesus Christ Really Die On The Cross? / Did Jesus Really Die On A Cross?find Out Now!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2012
Dipwater:

Coming to do what?

COMING TO TAKE THE SAINTS
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2012
davidylan:

and pray tell us why you are not in the land of your grandfathers?
Did those "goons" who you claim are racist force you to go live smack dab among them? Did they invite you? If anything, they would actually pay you to go back to your grandfather's land and leave them in peace.

Wouldn't it be more interesting to tell you why I'm here instead?

acidosis™:
ILEKE-IDI, MY GREAT SISTER!

[size=15pt] JESUS IS COMING SOON!! !![/size]

PLS PREPARE FOR HIS COMING

Lol dude, you always make my day with your naive, yet sweet posts grin
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2012
Dipwater:

Coming to do what?

rotfl
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm. . .

God loves you so much

wish you could surrender your life to him
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2012
ILEKE IDI IS DOWN FOR THAT MARK OF THE BEAST.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Dipwater(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:

COMING TO TAKE THE SAINTS

To ?
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
And where are you? Let me guess... in ancient Judea enjoying being slave to their custom and religion. You don't even live in the present real world. Disgusting.
davidylan:

and pray what liberation are you hypocrites crying for? You sit ensconced in the very nations of those you bleat enslave you then come around preaching about the dangers of slavery? Why arent you all back in your own homelands? Disgusting.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jenwitemi: And where are you? Let me guess... in ancient Judea enjoying being slave to their custom and religion. You don't even live in the present real world. Disgusting.

dumb. I'm not a member of the black lib movement so what has where i live to do with anything besides your craven attempt at false moral equivalence?

If you hate whites and the religion you claim they brought to you then why do you live among them? Please leave, they wouldnt miss you.
If the OP thinks her forefathers where better off without the white man's religion then why is she not living in the land of her forefathers?
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Wouldn't it be more interesting to tell you why I'm here instead?

perhaps because your own country is a shithole? cheesy
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
CrazyMan: @ buzugee, @ Ileke-idi...

God did not send his son with the purpose or aim to die for us.
Jesus died for our sins, yes, but God did not need the death of his son to forgive sins.

Not to be misunderstood: Yes: Jesus came down on the earth; He lived a just life; the people (both Romans and Jews) cruxified him; He rose from the death; He ascended into heavens.  This is the story of Jesus. This is what happened to him. The above two statements I questioned are assumptions, or interpretations of the story of Jesus that I do not find strongly supported in the Bible.

The reason I believe many christians support the idea that God sent his son to die for us is twofold:

a. this is what they are told from sunday school on and is portrayed as one of the fundamentals of christianity; and

b. is based on the assumption that since God foreknows everything and therefore also Jesus’ death he must somehow also have ordained it.

I would like to start of with a very interesting parable that Jesus himself is telling. If you have a moment, please read the parable at the beginning of Mk.12, the ‘parable of the tenants’.(The verse I posted in my previous post re-read my post to see the verse in red)

I think we misread many passages in the NT. Many verses talk about God ‘giving’ his son. I don’t know exactly why, but we always sweem to read ‘death’ in it. If

Jesus gives his life then he gives his life! He might give his death also, but only in so far as his death is part of his life. In John 3.16 for example I can’t see a reference of Jesus death. It talks about his life; not his death. For example. no one really thinks of the death of christians (even though death might be a consequence) when reading Romans 12,1. ‘give life’ or ‘sacrifice’ does not necessarily imply death. (even though it can).

I do not see ‘a law from the Old Testament’ that Jesus had to die for.

According to Hebrews is Jesus explicitely NOT a priest in the tradition or accordance with Levi which tribe performed the killing sacraments, but according to Melchisedek, who was before the law was given, and therefore the tradition of sacrifices was started.

So all those sacrifices do not really apply to Jesus (in my opinion), neither is he the fullfillment of those.

According to Paul in  Romans 5:18 it is the righteousness, and not his death that brought about justification before God.

Also, from the times of Abraham by the latest, it was forbidden to offer human sacrifices to be killed. God could not possibly violate this law by purposely sending his own son to death.

If God is God then he really does not need a human sacrifice (or if you are trinitarian: a sacrifice of himself) to forgive sins. How on on the basis of what other than his souvereignity and mercy in the parable of the lost son in Luke 15 then did the father forgive his son when he asked to come back? Jesus was telling this parable BEFORE his death. How can Paul say that Abraham was justified by his faith?  No sacrifice has been offered.

The view of these things in my opinion dismisses the scandal that took place. They killed Jesus! Hey, they killed Jesus! Nairalanders wake up; they killed Jesus!!!!!!!!!! They killed the only one that was righteous!

No, God did not kill him; they did! He came and healed and loved and helped. And they killed him!!!!

I do not know if anyone has discussed on this matter with you before. I'm assuming that you are a brother caught in a difficulty, not one hardened in unbelief. In fact, your words both encourage me and cause me to fear for you. Nevertheless, I will carry on to explain this crucial matter to you and entrust you to the Lord that your eyes may be opened.

But for the bolded, sir, I would have thought that you didn't have the letter to the Hebrews in your Bible. That letter was devoted specifically to showing the superiority of Christ to Moses, the superiority of His Sacrifice to those demanded by the Mosaic Law, the superiority of His Priesthood to the Levitical. That letter was all about the final redemption bought with the blood of the Son of God.

Jesus Christ, Who is God and therefore could not die, took on human flesh specifically in order that He could suffer death. Death is necessarily weak against Life. God is Himself Life, He is the Source of Life. Death is simply the condition of disconnect with that Source. As there is a physical experience of that, there is also the spiritual or eternal experience of that. Now, clearly, God Himself cannot disconnect from Himself, can He? He must necessarily assume a nature that is susceptible to Death in order to be able to do so. This is why Jesus came. Jesus is God taking on humanity and submitting Himself to Death in order to destroy the very same condition.

See John 12:27 in context, Hebrews 2:9 and Rev 5:9 for starters.

Christianity is founded on this: God became Man in order to bear Man's Death.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2012
davidylan:

dumb. I'm not a member of the black lib movement so what has where i live to do with anything besides your craven attempt at false moral equivalence?

If you hate whites and the religion you claim they brought to you then why do you live among them? Please leave, they wouldnt miss you.
If the OP thinks her forefathers where better off without the white man's religion then why is she not living in the land of her forefathers?

LOL I thought this dude repented, apologized and promised to behave himself in discussions. cheesy grin

davidylan:

perhaps because your own country is a shithole? cheesy

That was your reason.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 29, 2012
our forefathers also had no electricity, lived in caves and mudhouses, trekked long distances, no internet, no banks, no facebook, no computers, e.t.c.

is it ok to accept the technologies brought in by the whites?
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by joe4christ(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2012
*Kails*:

oh yeah i forgot.
the king of kings couldn't even save himself... tongue

makes a LOT of sense.

Had u known a little u would'nt have made the above comment, but your ignorance knows no bound.
God help you!
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I thought this dude repented, apologized and promised to behave himself in discussions. cheesy grin

indeed i repented. But it still doesnt prevent me from calling things as they appear.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2012
davidylan:

indeed i repented. But it still doesnt prevent me from calling things as they appear.

General William Booth diagnosed your situation when he predicted:

"The chief danger of the 20th century will be religion without the Holy Spirit, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God and heaven without hell"
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
davidylan:

Actually it does, esp when you promised to start taking an open-minded view. At least be nice or less insulting about it.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by edcode(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
Please can someone tell me when Jesus is coming and how he would come? Preachers keep on ranting in the bus that he is coming someday. How would he come? Mystically with angels and some loud trumpeting? Or would he have to be born again via a natural means? You know impregnating some virgin who gives birth to him. Then grows up performing some miracles, declares himself god before taking the believers to heaven? How would he take the believers to heaven? Lets say there are give or take one billion certified believers (Children get a free pass). Teleportation? Spaceship? Shazam (magic)? Answers anyone?
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by TheOP1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
Pukkah:

These are reasonable questions to ask but which unfortunately have never been clearly and unambiguously answered by anyone. I believe in spirituality but the type of questions (simple yet complex) you have there just muddle up religion. It's almost like the case of the more you look, the less you see.

Just follow your heart undecided and do what you believe is right. Or swallow hook, line and sinker the pre-programmed answers you will get to your incisive questions.

The whole religion thing is lipsrsealed

Just my thought, as for me today am a religionist tomorrow Am an atheist asking critical questions. Am not sure which path to take, every option (christian, muslim, atheism) seem to make equal sense to me. Every path seems to be the ultimate truth!!! Depending mostly on the enviroment I find myself.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by joe4christ(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
The OP:

Just my thought, as for me today am a religionist tomorrow Am an atheist asking critical questions. Am not sure which path to take, every option (christian, muslim, atheism) seem to make equal sense to me. Every path seems to be the ultimate truth!!! Depending mostly on the enviroment I find myself.

Cause you're yet to find the true God, have u ever reasoned this fact before - Fact that there is never a counterfeit without an original and never an original without a counterfeit?
Yes there are hundreds of religion but do you know it's your responsibility to find the true God if only you would open up your mind and not hardening it u would definately find the true God else there would'nt be any justification for Judging sinners and the disobidient if it's absolutely impossible or difficult to find the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Truth is staring you in the face but u just dont wanna recognise it's presense.
I'll advice you do this spritual excercise - Pray wholeheartedly to God without specifying his name (assuming you're yet to know him) and ask him to help you know him, open up to him in sincere prayers how u feel and how confused u are seeking him, having many parts which all claimed to lead to finding him, ask him to come and help you find him, tell him to reveal himself to you in person if truly he is real.
Do this and continually do this daily for minimum of two weeks.
I promise you u would come over here to testify that there's truely a God and his name u would mention with your own lips.
It works 101% believe me - Only if u do it sincerely, remember he sees your deepest thoughts and intention.
God help you find him!
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-Idi seems confused. How can she be talking about God dying when she should be quite familiar with the Gospels. And why should she assume unnecessarily that the missionaries who brought the gospel were racists. That's an uneducated comment. Most of the missionaries (e.g David Livingstone, Mary Slessor) who brought the gospel to Africa were kind-hearted people who really meant well for the people they preached to which is why they founded schools and dispensaries.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Heretics stop this nonsense.

God did not die, God is immortal , do you guys stop to think or are you just follow follow sheeple .

Jesus Christ , the only begotten Son of God died for the sins of the whole world.

To keep saying that God died is blasphemy of the highest order.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Ileke-Idi seems confused. How can she be talking about God dying when she should be quite familiar with the Gospels. And why should she assume unnecessarily that the missionaries who brought the gospel were racists. That's an uneducated comment. Most of the missionaries (e.g David Livingstone, Mary Slessor) who brought the gospel to Africa were kind-hearted people who really meant well for the people they preached to which is why they founded schools and dispensaries.

Okay, so Jesus is not God again?

Na wa oh. You ppl and your confused over edited book.

Jesus is the son of God, Jesus is God, Jesus and God are the same, etc etc. . . .

You must be smoking something hot and strong, if the missionaries were kind-hearted. No be your fault.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
How can you ever be a member of any lib movement for that matter since you and your mind is already in chains? S.t.u.p.i.d. Besides, you don't even know where i live, do you? Enjoy your mind slavery because i know you love and enjoy it. Now run back to ancient Judea and stay there.
davidylan:

Re: Did God Really Die For You? by amor4ce(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2012
What about Moremi and Ela?
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Okay, so Jesus is not God again?

Na wa oh. You ppl and your confused over edited book.

Jesus is the son of God, Jesus is God, Jesus and God are the same, etc etc. . . .

You must be smoking something hot and strong, if the missionaries were kind-hearted. No be your fault.

Jesus is the son of God and not God Himself. It seems you are ignorant about how the Trinity doctrine works. BTW, you are the one smoking hot and strong by saying the missionaries weren't kind hearted. I've already said they brought improved health systems and education to our doorsteps. You on the other hand had nothing worthwhile to say.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

General William Booth diagnosed your situation when he predicted:

"The chief danger of the 20th century will be religion without the Holy Spirit, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God and heaven without hell"

Lets be honest here. the person playing religion here is you. you spend 100 yrs bleating about "grace", posting about songs, messages that obviously have yet to penetrate your own soul. Then turn around to lie and slander others. Yours is the pernicious type of religious christianity... the type that comes buttered with meek words but inside is nothing but insidious passing of judgement on others with a different opinion to yours. Look in the mirror, william booth was describing you.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2012
davidylan:

Lets be honest here. the person playing religion here is you. you spend 100 yrs bleating about "grace", posting about songs, messages that obviously have yet to penetrate your own soul. Then turn around to lie and slander others. Yours is the pernicious type of religious christianity... the type that comes buttered with meek words but inside is nothing but insidious passing of judgement on others with a different opinion to yours. Look in the mirror, william booth was describing you.

William Booth did not only diagnose your disease but John the Baptist said in no uncertain terms:

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said to them, O generation of vipers, who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance" (Matthew 3:7-8 )

You can see that I'm not the only one who observed your hypocrisy as the Far-to-see and the Sad-you-sees in the verse above, when you said you "repented". It has now played out for everyone to see that you were only running from judgment to come when you had no intention of genuinely turning away from your sin and turning to Christ. A simple glance at your posts on other threads on your profile paints the real picture.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

William Booth did not only diagnose your disease but John the Baptist said in no uncertain terms:

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said to them, O generation of vipers, who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance" (Matthew 3:7-8 )

You can see that I'm not the only one who observed your hypocrisy as the Far-to-see and the Sad-you-sees in the verse above, when you said you "repented". It has now played out for everyone to see that you were only running from judgment to come when you had no intention of genuinely turning away from your sin and turning to Christ. A simple glance at your posts on other threads on your profile paints the real picture.

you're just playing to the gallery, such a shame.
At least i have a firm grasp of my own failings, the tragedy with double-tongued snakes like you (the real vipers in this case) is that you present yourselves as meek, loving custodians of the gates of heaven while harboring nothing but hate in your hearts for your fellow man.

Again what is biting you? you seem to be enraged to have been outed as nothing but a slandering, malicious liar? Hurts huh? Sorry.

You're the perfect example of the pious muslim women who cover themselves religiously with the nikab but under the cover of darkness spread their garments for every man to walk in and out. I think Christ perfectly describes your likes as "whitened sepulchres".

Horrible to think you go around posting long long religious tomes while spending the rest of your time lying so boldly about others. Found the RFID chips in the ACA just yet? hypocrite.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2012
davidylan:

you're just playing to the gallery, such a shame.
At least i have a firm grasp of my own failings, the tragedy with double-tongued snakes like you (the real vipers in this case) is that you present yourselves as meek, loving custodians of the gates of heaven while harboring nothing but hate in your hearts for your fellow man.

Again what is biting you? you seem to be enraged to have been outed as nothing but a slandering, malicious liar? Hurts huh? Sorry.

You're the perfect example of the pious muslim women who cover themselves religiously with the nikab but under the cover of darkness spread their garments for every man to walk in and out. I think Christ perfectly describes your likes as "whitened sepulchres".

Horrible to think you go around posting long long religious tomes while spending the rest of your time lying so boldly about others. Found the RFID chips in the ACA just yet? hypocrite.

I don't have to go back and forth with you because you don't want to hear the bitter truth. But it is tough love that would tell you the truth even though it hurts. If you accuse me as a liar you better come up with your evidence with my posts here on NL just as yours is obvious for all to see. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. And if you accuse me of the issue of RFID that means you are accusing Jesus Christ who predicted the same.

Here are some predictions that Paul made of the end time apostates which you are working hard to fit into if you don't genuinely repent.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, coveteous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lust, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these resist the truth: men of corrupt minds reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be made manifest to all men, as theirs also was" (2 Timothy 3:1-9).
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I don't have to go back and forth with you because you don't want to hear the bitter truth. But it is tough love that would tell you the truth even though it hurts. If you accuse me as a liar you better come up with your evidence with my posts here on NL just as yours is obvious for all to see. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. And if you accuse me of the issue of RFID that means you are accusing Jesus Christ who predicted the same.

you're an insidious fellow. No wonder solomon once said too much learning is a weariness to the soul. you have a lot of bible knowledge but real life application is nonexistent. Yes Christ prophesied about the mark of the beast... but where did you see it in the ACA? Show us pls.

That is one lie i already showed you up on. Defend it... and while you're at it pls try not to go to foxnews website, pajamasmedia or pam geller's sites. For a christian you sure seem to troll at the feet of people who have so much irrational hate against their fellow man. you all need prayers.
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2012
davidylan:

you're an insidious fellow. No wonder solomon once said too much learning is a weariness to the soul. you have a lot of bible knowledge but real life application is nonexistent. Yes Christ prophesied about the mark of the beast... but where did you see it in the ACA? Show us pls.

That is one lie i already showed you up on. Defend it... and while you're at it pls try not to go to foxnews website, pajamasmedia or pam geller's sites. For a christian you sure seem to troll at the feet of people who have so much irrational hate against their fellow man. you all need prayers.

I don't need to go to the news media, here are the words of Jesus Christ Himself to the Chuch and you will only ridicule it if you are not a fellow sheep.

grace5:

[size=13pt]
YOUR LORD JESUS SPEAKS .
Oh, Lord, people are not getting the soon sudden destruction and rapture message. Do you have words regarding this message?
Yes, my daughter, I have words. The people do not get it because they have their heads in the sand. They don’t want to take their heads out because then they would have to look around and see that things aren’t right in the world and they are never going to be because there is an antichrist system being set in place. Everything is there, it is just waiting to happen.
The people believe they are going to get Obama out of office and put Romney in. Do you have words regarding this line of thinking?
The people have always put their faith and trust in what they see and in what they believe they can do. This is no different. They believe they are going to get Obama out and put Romney in and all will be okay but this is not true. Obama will have a higher trump card than Romney. Whatever hand Romney plays Obama, by hook or crook, will come up with a higher point hand and win the game. This will cause destruction and death in the land.
What about the rapture, Lord? I know we can’t know the day or time. What do you have to say?
The rapture is right around the corner. The people have been warned and better be ready. So few are ready, though. They shun the message and fight it because they don’t want to change their lifestyle to accommodate for the rapture.
What is going to happen when the Bride is removed from the earth in the rapture?
There will be sudden destruction, a nuclear event, a solicited one will occur in the U.S. at the time of the rapture. This is what will elicit the rapture. I will not allow my Bride to be radiated or destroyed. She is Mine. I paid a high price on the cross for her and laid down my life for her. I will not allow evil men and an evil system to harm her in any way.
What will this mean for those left behind?
Those left behind will be the sorriest people on this earth. There will be great moans and groans and weeping sweeping across the earth. The earth will be in ruins because of multiple nuclear reactions across the globe, not only in the U.S. but all across the globe. The people will realize something very evil has happened. Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets, in their yards and in their homes. No one will be safe. There will be widespread hunger and lack of drinking water. People will become desperate and like wild animals. The world has never seen the evil that will be unleashed when the Bride is taken.
Is there a way for those left behind to be saved?
Yes, they must profess their faith in Me to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused

the mark of the beast, the health care chip
. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom.[/size]
[b]
Verses I am including to go with the Lord’s words:
1 Thes. 5:1-3 NKJV ‘But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.’
Prov. 28:26 NIV “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”
Mark 13:32-33 NIV "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
Revelation 20:4 NIV “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.[/b]
Re: Did God Really Die For You? by truthislight: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I have followed you and david in this forum, i dont think that you have the moral fiber to make such a statement against david.

A glance through your posts and that of David in this forum paint a very clear picture.

Take his advice and stop attacking people.

What you should do as a christian following the foot step of christ is to tell people what the bible says and not to go after person/individual.
Best, point out what is wrong, dont hate.
Your addiction with the president of the united state is unhealthy.
Is US God'skingdom?

Children of God love all kinds of persons and wish them well and ask the bad to change while their is still time.

If you show love/truth/light you will also love all person and not the individual just as God does letting his rain fall on the righteous and the unrighteous.

If you imitate God, This can either make you sons of God or sons of satan if you dont.
Peace

OLAADEGBU:
You can see that I'm not the only one who observed your hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Secret Of Methuselah's longevity And The Rapture / Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.