Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47403 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Cupidkc(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Hope this news is false.
Very sad...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ukpaku: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2012
there's reason for every thing, may be i said may be god istrying to protect the groom life from unforseen circumstances.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by tellwsdom: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Something close to this almost took my sis away some couple of days....Was urgently called by my lil sis that my Elder sis wasn't feeling well...getting there, she was panting profusely, like she cldnt breath well. After rushing her to the hospital...Knowing she hasn't been sicking dis way before, i immediately removed my Rosary i inherited from my late mom; made a short prayer and wore it on her neck,..DOCTORS THINK SEY I DEY ACT FILM NI.

Later nko, sad.. we discovered one of her cloths was secreted cut out for whatever reason best known to the evil doers...Thank God, she's bouncing and kicking now wink wink.

BEWARE OF FORCES OF DARKNESS

RIP bride sad sad.. harsh reality cry cry
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by okeziejoseph: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2012
is this story real,or is it one of d fake news reported by naija jounalist
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by tellwsdom: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2012
ukpaku: there's reason for every thing, may be i said may be god istrying to protect the groom life from unforseen circumstances.

U could be right bro
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by pearlhapi(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2012
ukpaku: there's reason for every thing, may be i said may be god istrying to protect the groom life from unforseen circumstances.
huhn protecting him by taking another`s life?btw I doubt if my God is like that•both the bride and groom am sure are important to him!abeg dnt talk it again ooooo dat God bla bla
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Enosa1(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire:

Black man

always looking for how to blame God for everything.......
do u know anything about her....IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG MAN IS AT FAULT NOT GOD...IF u know how big the earth is and YET TINY COMPARED TO THE SUN and yet the SUN as large as it it is yet the smallest star...do u know if u travel with the fastest spacecraft on earth it will take you 93 years to travel from earth to planet pluto...please GOD IS TOO MIGHTY to blame and too prefect....WHATEVER HAPPENED JUST EXONERATE JESUS.....
God bless YOU!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom: Something close to this almost took my sis away some couple of days....Was urgently called by my lil sis that my Elder sis wasn't feeling well...getting there, she was panting profusely, like she cldnt breath well. After rushing her to the hospital...Knowing she hasn't been sicking dis way before, i immediately removed my Rosary i inherited from my late mom; made a short prayer and wore it on her neck,..DOCTORS THINK SEY I DEY ACT FILM NI.

Later nko, sad.. we discovered one of her cloths was secreted cut out for whatever reason best known to the evil doers...Thank God, she's bouncing and kicking now wink wink.

BEWARE OF FORCES OF DARKNESS

RIP bride sad sad.. harsh reality cry cry
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh boi! U go borrow me dat rosary o! Some forces for Aso-rock need to be blasted into a volcano.Kai! Africa cry cry
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by fm7070: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2012
Let's look physical before we tie every evil occurence to spiritual.
The driver could be overspeeding or driving recklessly because they're late or something
You must be on 120km/hr speed or more to have such an accident that can instantly claim life on Oba Akran Road and decent speed limit on that road should not be more than 50km/hr
Most problem and sorrows experienced by we human beings are self-influenced. Thereafter, we say it's the devil.
Devil will give many people hot slaps in hell because they accused him wrongly.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by tellwsdom: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh boi! U go borrow me dat rosary o! Some forces for Aso-rock need to be blasted into a volcano.Kai! Africa cry cry

Wait make dem strike u first sad sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2012
fm7070: Let's look physical before we tie every evil occurence to spiritual.
The driver could be overspeeding or driving recklessly because they're late or something
You must be on 120km/hr speed or more to have such an accident that can instantly claim life on Oba Akran Road and decent speed limit on that road should not be more than 50km/hr
Most problem and sorrows experienced by we human beings are self-influenced. Thereafter, we say it's the devil.
Devil will give many people hot slaps in hell because they accused him wrongly.
last i checked, pple who chauffeur vehicles conveying d bridal train don't usually speed..infact they move at average speed..whether they're late or not, highest they'll do is to increase d speed slightly but not to the extent of overspeeding. I may be wrong sha...
Besides dis isn't worth arguing, its now obvious dat d story is fake..
But if it were to be true, believe it, some forces are at work..just believe it.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by abuaoyen(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2012
so sad! may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

Wait make dem strike u first sad sad
I reject it by fire and force! Goat! Na u dem go strike angry
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by fingard02k(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2012
This isn't an ordinary accident..I think there is more to it..Something (somebody) is definitely behind this..R.I.P
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2012
elari: . . . U nid it more. Yes! She was ur schoolmate, but u don't counter a source without clearly stating your detailed analysis of event, and people involved. Gadammit!
You are so pathetic. Gosh! Please read that post again and don't bother replying me abeg. It is well with your brain undecided
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Did u also take time out to notice d letter "f" next to her username? Abi it difficult to understand sex symbol ni? She is not ur bros o! Coconut head! tongue
Real coconut head. Yet he is talking of half-baked graduates when he can't comprehend what is staring at him in the face. Olodo rabata grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2012
cool coolFolks cHeck out my signature
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by tellwsdom: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I reject it by fire and force! Goat! Na u dem go strike angry

grin grin grin grin grin no vex mammy...Only, it proves it effectiveness more ,when the enemies strike...U won't fall a victim of the enemies in jesus name, olori gbeske grin grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by UNLEASHED(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2012
1. She's not travelling, so it means definitely the driver is not over-speeding
2. SUV somersaulted and no one knows the cause of the accident? not even the driver?
3. She's the only one that died and
4. It happened on her wedding day?

All I have to say is IT'S COMPLICATED!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Rip to the dead. It could have been antbody on anyday. Recklessness and accidents don't spare u because u are wearing a wedding gown.
Same sort of driving people do when the are in a convoy going for a burial.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2012
UNLEASHED: 1. She's not travelling, so it means definitely the driver is not over-speeding
2. SUV somersaulted and no one knows the cause of the accident? not even the driver?
3. She's the only one that died and
4. It happened on her wedding day?

All I have to say is IT'S COMPLICATED!
you couldn't have analysed d situation better. O kare jare!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

grin grin grin grin grin no vex mammy...Only, it proves it effectiveness more ,when the enemies strike...U won't fall a victim of the enemies in jesus name, olori gbeske grin grin
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u o my Headymurphy padi! tongue grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Real coconut head. Yet he is talking of half-baked graduates when he can't comprehend what is staring at him in the face. Olodo rabata grin
Loool... Oversabi na disease I swarrrrr! grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jude33084(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Did u also take time out to notice d letter "f" next to her username? Abi it difficult to understand sex symbol ni? She is not ur bros o! Coconut head! tongue

ΆŋԂ Ɣ☺Ʊ truelly believes Ŧħåϯ "F" means female? undecided Nairaland!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by mayorjo: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Why must the Bride died, An enemy has done this.

I pray any evil desire of the devil will neva be granted In Jesus Name.. Amen...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

In dis case? Yes I do! Typical! U come up wiv a strategy to wave off ur slackness. Fact is.... U still a coconut head. tongue
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Dude,just stop it because I am beginning to feel embarassed on your behalf embarassed
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Dude,just stop it because I am beginning to feel embarassed on your behalf embarassed
Me 2! Lmfaooo...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by logica(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Dude/Dudette, you really need to stop your blabbing. You don't know me from anywhere so stop your ignorant presumptions.
Hey...you made your assumptions...I made mine...do you mind continuing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.