Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47426 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Its getting hot in here undecided
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Classicalman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amen oooo!! I claim dat prayer
Una don enta emergency prayer now. LOL. But sha, we need to be prayerful these days cos the times are evil.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ernestleon(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
so unfortunate..... cry
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ABsI1: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: This is exactly what MFM terms powers of your fathers house undecided
RIP!
or powers of your mother's house or the work of either a spirit husband or spirit wife
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ABsI1: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
apocalypse:

And this proves the existence of demons , sorry to say but whatever money was paid for your education was a waste. In this age people still reason like this. SMMFH
i'm glad you know you have an EMPTT MOTHER FORKING HEAD-HUMPTY DUMBTY
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ABsI1: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
apocalypse:

And this proves the existence of demons , sorry to say but whatever money was paid for your education was a waste. In this age people still reason like this. SMMFH
i'm glad you know you have an EMPTY MOTHER FORKING HEAD-HUMPTY DUMBTY
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
Classicalman: Una don enta emergency prayer now. LOL. But sha, we need to be prayerful these days cos the times are evil.
Oga! Na so we see am o! cheesy
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
AB$I:
or powers of your mother's house or the work of either a spirit husband or spirit wife
yea cheesy
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Moukafoam(f): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Imagine men thinking like old illiterate women in τhe village, so annoying angry

We should learn to drive with care, not Ŧħåϯ it was ∂ collision, sumersaulted
RIP to τhe dead.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Moukafoam(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
In dis case? Yes I do! Typical! U come up wiv a strategy to wave off ur slackness. Fact is.... U still a coconut head. tongue

Why do you guys always believe in witchcraft? I have bn following your post wink
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Moukafoam(f): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
In dis case? Yes I do! Typical! U come up wiv a strategy to wave off ur slackness. Fact is.... U still a coconut head. tongue

Men thinking like old ladies cheesy
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jude33084(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Moukafoam:

Why do you guys always believe in witchcraft? I have bn following your post wink

Level of Mentality in Naija! grin

Once they make mistake na witch, either their step mom, distand aunt/uncle, or grandparent living peacefully in τhe village wink

No wonder some pastors are amounting wealth every week smiley
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Moukafoam:

Lmfaoo!!! Osano ooo! shocked shocked see username! Dem must take grin grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Once they make mistake na witch, either their step mom, distand aunt/uncle, or grandparent living peacefully in τhe village wink

Coconut head! Come on! Don't b daft! U do no witchcraft exists dont ya? I personally didn't reference d death of RIP to d doings of winches, but! Dat said,I wont cross out d probability
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
fluid26: Jesus! Where are you?
Always where He has been.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ogbanje emere omo lasan lasan,just go and don't come back again
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Abeg make we hear word Jo,that girl na ogbologb emerge,I mean ogbanje,nothing you talk go make me change my belief in this.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lyth:

U sure ve mistaken ur common sense thinkin cap wit a myopic one in lala land ....hit d pillows again dude undecided

opps! who let the monkey out of the zoo?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
apocalypse:

You guys ( religious folks ) never fail me , especially Christians , your best qualities are demonstrated in your comment. What did my parents do to you and why did you call me oloshi ?

Are you surprised? You shouldn't be! Those idiots you are talking to are obviously the remaining production of the missionaries and British colonial masters.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
chukiz: embarassed oh Lord take control of everything

Can you also ask him to take control of our economy. Death is not the end of life,it is only end of the birth cycle...after all you too will die someday. Abi you no go die? No matter the prayers,you go still kick the bucket.

Rather that ask your god to take control,you take control of your own life.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kenyanstar: typical nigerian behavior.....every manmade mistake is always blamed on the devil,curses,witches and enemies. Have you spared a thought that maybe the accident was due to overspeeding, reckless driving or even the state of bad roads. the culture of aportioning blame to the devil is pure escapism. escapism in that if the problem was the state of bad roads, after castigating the devil and sending him to hell with fire to die, will you have solved the problem. after all this accusation and counter accusations.reason should be left to prevail and an inquiry be formed to ascertain the truth......

ha ha they watch too many nollywood movies lol. Pathetic country!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sirnokiopee: Its so pathetic that people chose to always have excuse for bad event/failure and take glory for little success... people should start believing there are always too side of life....sadness/happiness,Good/bad,cry/laughter,success/failure,rich/poor,ups/down... etc its always two.in life there is no family that as not taste the two side of life. its called nature,it called life. dont expect to have only the Good side. my point is directed to those people pointing fingers and those MFM warriors. tell me in MFM there is no bad news on a weekly if not daily with all the fire fire fire. if you keep praying the wrong prayer. its time to think twice. God is God... your destiny is your destiny. be polite while praying, humble yourself and you dont need to shout and use panadol after prayer. and who are you to command God. even jesus never command his own papa. @op may her soul rest in peace

I lost my grandmother,mother and brother in 4 months. I did not accuse any body of killing them. In fact its been 15 years now,and the remaining members of the family are intact and all successful.

Death and birth are natural...more like ying and yeng! We all will die someday...be it car accidents,boat accident,bomb blast,eaten by sharks etc. Whether all you religious fanatics like it nor not.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
booqee: d rate at which you're defending d devil raises my eyebrow.. Albeit you're very right, but still i cannot but wonder if you're a satanist..not dat its my business anyway. tongue

No wonder your country is so backwards. Anytime Nigerians travel to the UK for the first time,their sense of reasoning is always ridiculous. They always need a lot of years to get their brains adjusted. You are one of them!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jpphilips(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
omodapson: Very sad story. But there is more than meets the eyes.

nothing unusual, people wearing wedding gowns dont wear seat belts.
With all the air bags in the murano SUV? Haba, could it be the handi work of the man's ex lover?
Damn!! Very pathetic, i feel sorry for the groom and the family of the bride
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by landinfo: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove: The day was bright, it was bright and fair. A happy day, a day of joy for Miss Bisioye Adegbite who was heading for the altar to say ‘I DO’ to her dream man.

After several months of preparations with family members and friends, little did Miss Adegbite know that she would never take the marital vows.

According to Sunday Express, efforts of the supposed bride were ended in a ghastly motor accident shortly after she left home in a convoy of exotic cars for her church wedding somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday Express gathered that the fatal accident that claimed the life of the bride happened on one of the major roads in Ikeja, in front of Tunde Motors.

“We were all shocked and terrified when we noticed a white Murano SUV decorated with an ‘About To Wed’ somersaulting that fateful Saturday morning. We didn’t know what actually caused the accident. But those who immediately rushed to the scene to rescue the survivors were shocked to find the bride dead. She died immediately the accident happened on the spot. In
fact, we were told that among the occupants of the car, she was the only one who died. They had to remove her wedding gown in order to be able to retrieve her body from the mangled car that was a complete wreck”, a close family member said.

According to the source, it was like a dream to the groom who was waiting anxiously for her arrival in order for them to begin the solemnization of their marriage in the church under the watchful eyes their family members, friends and well wishers only to be told that the love of his life had been hijacked by the icy hands of death. The man thought he was dreaming until he rushed to the hospital where he was shown the battered corpse of his darling bride by the doctor and broke down in tears uncontrollably.

The late Adegbite, 25 until her death was a final year student of Industrial Relation at the University of Cotonou, Benin Republic. She has since being interred.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/23/joy-turns-sadness-bride-dies-way-church-wedding/
@ishiluv, hehehe i 2 LUV ur signature...u no say wi 2 HATE dat netwok
@topic
God shld cum4th d groom
A M E N
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Billygee2u: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! angry
I asked if dem don die so I can include hurricane and lightening. Bush gal!

Una too funny ooo
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by fm7070: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
i suspect that this story is a fake one
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by liyalla(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Yes GOD lives. I fear this GOD,HE is fearful in praises doing wounders. Oh! GOD save YOUR people
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by elari(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne:
You are so pathetic. Gosh! Please read that post again and don't bother replying me abeg. It is well with your brain undecided
. . . Its nt a battle of words. Wether u agree or not,u lack the logic to counter a stated fact. Maybe they don't teach logic and critical reasoning (gst 102) in your acclaimed cotonou university.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by joanana(f): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Priceless95: Dis is serious,is dis the work of aye or is she an obanje.God pls on the day of my joy i would nt b found wantin AMEN!!!
Amen !!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry R. I. P sister!!!!! God wher u dey? chei!!!!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
mayorjo: Why must the Bride died, An enemy has done this.

I pray any evil desire of the devil will neva be granted In Jesus Name.. Amen...
i love ur english! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.