Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47415 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by atuagbo: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

Thk God 4 Olukoya n his ministry MFM, if nt 4 dis ministry d devil s ready 2 waste d whole race.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by esqtony: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]comprehensive analysis.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by banmaster(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove: The day was bright, it was bright and fair. A happy day, a day of joy for Miss Bisioye Adegbite who was heading for the altar to say ‘I DO’ to her dream man.

After several months of preparations with family members and friends, little did Miss Adegbite know that she would never take the marital vows.

According to Sunday Express, efforts of the supposed bride were ended in a ghastly motor accident shortly after she left home in a convoy of exotic cars for her church wedding somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday Express gathered that the fatal accident that claimed the life of the bride happened on one of the major roads in Ikeja, in front of Tunde Motors.

“We were all shocked and terrified when we noticed a white Murano SUV decorated with an ‘About To Wed’ somersaulting that fateful Saturday morning. We didn’t know what actually caused the accident. But those who immediately rushed to the scene to rescue the survivors were shocked to find the bride dead. She died immediately the accident happened on the spot. In
fact, we were told that among the occupants of the car, she was the only one who died. They had to remove her wedding gown in order to be able to retrieve her body from the mangled car that was a complete wreck”, a close family member said.

According to the source, it was like a dream to the groom who was waiting anxiously for her arrival in order for them to begin the solemnization of their marriage in the church under the watchful eyes their family members, friends and well wishers only to be told that the love of his life had been hijacked by the icy hands of death. The man thought he was dreaming until he rushed to the hospital where he was shown the battered corpse of his darling bride by the doctor and broke down in tears uncontrollably.

The late Adegbite, 25 until her death was a final year student of Industrial Relation at the University of Cotonou, Benin Republic. She has since being interred.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/23/joy-turns-sadness-bride-dies-way-church-wedding/
GOD this is shocking, the day of joy turn the day of sadness.. May the good GOD continue to protect the alive once, RIP miss adegbite
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by banmaster(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Priceless95: Dis is serious,is dis the work of aye or is she an obanje.God pls on the day of my joy i would nt b found wantin AMEN!!!
I don think it is aye buh it might be the second one
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by kidiat: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Nigerian can do anything for money, may d soul of dead rest in peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by banmaster(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amen oooo!! I claim dat prayer
me too oh
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jlad2003(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

Why cant we belief in faith and stop critisizing about someone been d cos your bad happening..
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:

This is beyond sad. sad
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! They shall all die by fire!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by santosjohn(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2012
speechless..... :-Xspeechless.....
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by banmaster(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
Stop being an egghead, be real rather than clueless comment
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Its a pure lie. She was coming frm a party with friends all drunk. Here's d pic

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nani4all(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2012
what a sad news.crying........
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by anitank(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2012
No date, no time of incidence, no source. We that live here in ikeja havnt heard anything like that in d past months and with the way BCs are fast distributed with blackberries now u'll only wonder.....

Am not saying it didn't happen but I don't believe this story, am sorry
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by onatisi(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2012
now i know why nigerians have serious problem,power is in the hands of ppl of low intelliget.everyone is commenting on the storyand it seems only 1 or 2 have even bothered to click on the linkto verify,then what do u call urself educated for?or cant ur eye read it that the story is false as been speculated,ppl have come out to say that the girl wasnt going for any wedding,she was coming from a night party,but all i can read here is exaggeration.
someone has died that is bad but what about the false reporting by the nespaper ,well they seem to know what nigerians want to read anyway
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2012
Kenyanstar: typical nigerian behavior.....every manmade mistake is always blamed on the devil,curses,witches and enemies. Have you spared a thought that maybe the accident was due to overspeeding, reckless driving or even the state of bad roads. the culture of aportioning blame to the devil is pure escapism. escapism in that if the problem was the state of bad roads, after castigating the devil and sending him to hell with fire to die, will you have solved the problem. after all this accusation and counter accusations.reason should be left to prevail and an inquiry be formed to ascertain the truth......
d rate at which you're defending d devil raises my eyebrow.. Albeit you're very right, but still i cannot but wonder if you're a satanist..not dat its my business anyway. tongue
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2012
jeron1: Where is that pastor abusin MFM that oda day on MFM thread?
You mean Pastor Kun?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by EdwinB1(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2012
anitank: No date, no time of incidence, no source. We that live here in ikeja havnt heard anything like that in d past months and with the way BCs are fast distributed with blackberries now u'll only wonder.....

Am not saying it didn't happen but I don't believe this story, am sorry
OK
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by awesome31: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2012
man proposes God disposes
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by hollypagan: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2012
Ohh my God
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!

Journalism in Nigeria at its best smh
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Kenyanstar: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2012
this is exactly what i said in my earlier post about manmade errors that end up costing lives. this proves that nigerians have been brainwashed into effect that all the things that happen in day to day issues are full of spiritual symbolism. the notion that every thing that happens is the devils work is actually nonsense. i respect every faith,denomination and religion but should all this be used to legitimise a crime,mistake or illegality. using religion to cover the truth only ends up costing more lives. the truth of the matter is that personal negligence on the girls part is entirely to blame. the occupants of the car were either too drunk to drive, were not putting on their safetybelts or even overspeeding.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2012
ifeness:

why cant MFM sort out nigeria's problems. How many MFMs are their in the western world? Keep deceiving yourselves.
stop looking for trouble..eediot. She wasn't arguing in dat direction.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by esn1(f): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Priceless95: Dis is serious,is dis the work of aye or is she an obanje.God pls on the day of my joy i would nt b found wantin AMEN!!!

Amen and Amen
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:

This is beyond sad. sad
lol ishi. don't be silly. besides the story is laced with conjecture, no hard facts. didn't someone say she was returning from a party? anyways, accidents happen anywhere, anytime. that's why they're ACCIDENTS! so, easy on that God thing abeg.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2012
atuboweke: Why are we all surprised? Check the brides name and her tribe, that will simply tell u what happened. Juju! Juju! One of her obvious envious friend has visited baba osha in Ijebu Ode.
just sharraap there! Goat!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by BBDelta(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2012
I have read this story and know it is a sad one. But in as much as the story did not fully tell us what went wrong, I must say I am totally disappointed at the way a lot of people have taken this matter spiritually.

No body is asking what went wrong. Did the SUV hit something? A barricade, another car or what? The report says they saw it somersaulting. A car will not just be somersaulting. Who was driving the car? I had seen a lot of wedding where the drivers are young brothers of the couples, who have had serious alcohol the previous night during the bachelor eve's and have had serious handovers and you put the live of your bride and yourself at the hands of such drivers? Moreover in situation like these, there is always a high level of anxiety, emotions and probably trying to beat time and traffic.

Please, let's spend our time to investigate make a root cause analysis and learn from it and avoid any kind of repetition of this in any wedding of interest to us.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by rubenic(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
fluid26: Jesus! Where are you?
This is why the gift of prophecy is so important... I don't know the church she worships but their should have been a revelation towards this.Christianity is not westernization, we need to understand spirituality. RIP to the dead!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
elari: . . . Abegi park well jor, y didn't u break the news to us? Nw u want to come and counter dailyposts news. Am nt saying u are lying but gives names and full story. It might just be a coincidence with the one u knw.
Please work on your comprehension.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by timbros(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
booqee: stop looking for trouble..eediot. She was arguing in dat direction.

Haba must u insult him?

The rate of insult in this thread even from so called christians is alarming. Why cant we just relate without insults?

#NaWao
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by kemisole(f): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Pathetic!may ha soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.