Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... (1000 Views)

I've Got A Question About Best Man And Bride Maids That Needs Answers / My Friend Needs A Good BF. / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by bluebutton: 2:36am On Sep 24, 2012
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SERIES OF FAILED RELATIONSHIPS.
I AM A NICE GUY - LOOKS AND ATTITUDE. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT MY EXS SAY. NOT THAT I HAVE DATED TOO MANY.
MET THIS GIRL AND FELL IN LOVE STRAIGHT AWAY. SHE SEEMED TO HAVE BOUNCED OFF A SHAKY ONE.
HERE I WAS HOPING THAT SHE WAS COOL. LET'S JUST SAY, SHE HAD AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM.
WANTED TO TEACH HER A LOT BUT SHE SUDDENLY CAME BACK FROM HOME AND TOLD ME SHE HAD A FLING WITH HER EX-BOYFRIEND WHO LIVED ACROSS THE STREET.

GOT ANGRY AS EXPECTED. MAINTAINED THE BUBBLE BUT SHE STARTED RAINING ABUSES ON MY MUM.
I JUST COULDN'T SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM. I LEFT HER UP IN THE ROOM AND WENT DOWN TO MY COUCH. THE NEXT MORNING, I WATCHED HER DRIVE-OFF UNDER THE RAIN.
SHE QUICKLY GOT HOOKED UP WITH A DIFFERENT GUY AFTER THAT.
I STAYED FOR MONTHS BEFORE I STEPPED INTO ONE. WASN'T GOOD SO I STAYED SINGLE.
MONTHS AFTER, SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO RESOLVE ISSUES WITH ME. SHE'S GOT THIS "LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS VIBE"
I DON'T APPROVE OF IT COS I STILL MADLY LOVE HER BUT IT STILL HURTS COS I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TWO ROUGH RELATIONSHIPS SINCE SHE LEFT.
ONE SNEAKED INTO MY LIFE AND TRIED TO TRAP ME INTO A PREGNANCY AND THE SECOND WAS FIGURATIVELY 'THAT CYNICAL BITCH' YOUR MUM NEVER WANTS AS A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW
MY EX VISITED AND WAS WELCOMED, NEXT SHE WANTED TO ACCESS MY ROOM BUT I DIDNT LET HER. TRIED TO STAND MY GROUND.

NOW THE TRICKY PART...
DO I STAY PUT OR GRANT HER AUDIENCE...
IF SHE WANTS TO COME BACK, DO I ACCEPT HER BACK OR NOT

I DO NOT WANT HER GONE COS SHE MIGHT BE A CHANGED PERSON(MIGHT)

YET AGAIN, II MAY ACCEPT HER AND SHE'LL JUST CONCLUDE A HATCHED PLAN B

ANSWERS COS I HAVE THIS WEEK...
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by obowunmi(m): 3:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Why are you shouting? Pls don't type in all caps.
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by tai2(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by 190theclown: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Nigerian women again

Aren't this women tired of demoralizing their men undecided
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by frank317: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2012
She hooked up wit her ex, hooked up wit another guy after she drove off etc. I wonder how many guys she's been wit since then. Besides why was she insulting ur mun?

Guy, y not have sex wit this girl so that ur mind will be cleared? Give have not forked her yet u are doing guy. Who says u must date her anyway?
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by Chokolee(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2012
OP..its a sad story though, dont accept her! Though you claim to love her, she is coming back to you cos she gat no options, she would do worse when another chance pops up..
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by laberry101(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2012
That's what I sAy about Us humans, u started seeing rough times with relationships before her time,u saw/ seen during her time, she left and u saw from others (2) failed relationships there, then she comes back, u being ignorant of whAt or who she must have slept with,(fling wise) and / or otherwise, you are still saying u love her and want us to advice u! Dude that alone shows u might not even tAke our advice because na where go kill us we dey find!

U will still feel same for another chick! So RUUNNN for ur life and that of ur generations unborn I use OGHENE! Beg u
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by Meeky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dude the answer lies with you.its your life,so decide.pple will advice,but the decision is yours.
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
its left to you

but seriously for the fact she insulted your mom, has actually put me off!
Only a low life does that(as far as you didn't insult her's first).

But then the choice is your's
Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
@OP
let me ask you:
1) what is it about you that makes women not appreciate who you are as a person (or is there something about YOU that warrant such behavior)?

2) how long did you know this gal before you "fell in love" with her? did you fall in love with her PERSON (how could you as she was still a stranger), or with her bootay and tittays?

3) the fact that you "fell in love straight away" with that gal may be a clue as to why most your r/ship fail. sometimes people "think" they are falling in love with someone, while in fact they are simply falling in love with the feeling of NO BEING SINGLE any longer. my question to you would simply be: what did you actually know about this gal to "fall in love" with her?

4) when you realized that she had an attitude problem, why didnt you just leave, instead of wasting your time/energy on a dead horse?!

5) you wanted to "teach her a lot"?? bwaaaah! can you pls tell us all what exactly you wanted to teach this dead horse?! you knew she was lacking, and instead of walking away, you immaturely believed that you could turn this dead horse into the GAZELLE that you are looking for.

6) here is an important clue as to why many of your r/ship may be failing: she cheated, came back to your place, told you all about her deceitful ways, then insulted your mother to top it all off........ AND INSTEAD OF THROWING HER STINKING AASSS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, YOU WENT TO SLEEP ON THE SOFA DOWNSTAIRS?!

7) she quickly moved on with her life, as if you never existed, yet you dont mention what SHE did when talking about your past failed r/ships. dont you see her actions as WRONG in any ways?!

8 ) i suggest you start using your brains ONLY, and disregard whatever signals your hearts is sending because you are clearly going to regret hooking up with that demon who wants to be "friends" with you again.

with all due respect, your mugu/mumu status has clearly been confirmed and approved!

1 Like

Re: Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... by bluebutton: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
let me ask you:
1) what is it about you that makes women not appreciate who you are as a person (or is there something about YOU that warrant such behavior)?

WELL...
MAYBE I NEED TO TOUGHEN UP.

I BELIEVE I AM JUST A CALM PERSON... I DON'T BELIEVE IN THROWING LADIES OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT COS THEY INSULTED MY MUM. YES, SHE'S NUTS AND I AM OPEN MINDED.
BUT REMEMBER PEOPLE CHANGE. SHE CLAIMS TO BE INVOLVED WITH A CHURCH AND SHE'S GOT A CLEAN HEART.

obowunmi: Why are you shouting? Pls don't type in all caps.

DUDE, IT SAYS CONTRIBUTE NOT AUDIT MY WRITE-UP... IF U AINT GOT NOTHING TO SAY, DROWN UR LAPTOP!

laberry101: That's what I sAy about Us humans, u started seeing rough times with relationships before her time,u saw/ seen during her time, she left and u saw from others (2) failed relationships there, then she comes back, u being ignorant of whAt or who she must have slept with,(fling wise) and / or otherwise, you are still saying u love her and want us to advice u! Dude that alone shows u might not even tAke our advice because na where go kill us we dey find!

U will still feel same for another chick! So RUUNNN for ur life and that of ur generations unborn I use OGHENE! Beg u

AGAIN, HASN'T ALMOST ALL WOMEN WE'VE SEEN SLEPT WITH ONE MALE OR THE OTHER.

MRbrownJAY: @OP
with all due respect, your mugu/mumu status has clearly been confirmed and approved!
EXTREME!!! A MAN THAT TREATS HIS WOMAN LIKE AN ANGEL SHOWS HE WAS BROUGHT UP BY A QUEEN.

I KNOW IT IS A LITTLE BIT NERVE WRECKING BUT I HAVE ARRIVED @ THE RIGHT DECISION. THANKS PEOPLE!

(1) (Reply)

Are U Galz Jux Afta Moni Or Wat / 10 Ways To Know If Your Relationship Is “right” / Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.