Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? (1301 Views)

14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Her Dad Threatens To Arrest My Dad Over Our Relationship / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by growfast(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2008
Should l arrest the family of my 14 year old wife l told you about some months back,  the father just came to the house when l was alway and went alway with the daughter,  like l said on my last post l love her so much and am kind of down now l need her please let some help me.

Should l go arrest the father to enable me get my wife back l need her please,  and l was planing on getting married to her soon
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by barrduga: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2008
my god! i hope say this na sick joke, edo people sef
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by jkpretty(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2008
Hmmmn! Boring, boooooooooooooooring!!!, yawns, yawns & sleeps cool
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nautillus(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2008
@grow fast

OK,   This is 2008, ok ENOUGH with "This" Silly Line. Its only fair that you end this crap. Enough is enough.

Let it rest, you've had your fun with the "paedophile dream" last year OK we all laughed, we all indulged you but       "you've got to know when to stop"

And that time is now, Drop it, Let it GO.

angry angry
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by yimiton(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2008
Nautillus:

@grow fast

OK, This is 2008, ok ENOUGH with "This" Silly Line. Its only fair that you end this crap. Enough is enough.

Let it rest, you've had your fun with the "paedophile dream" last year OK we all laughed, we all indulged you but "you've got to know when to stop"

And that time is now, Drop it, Let it GO.

angry angry

You're so correct! This guy is such a sick attention seeker. I hope he gets the message.

barrduga:

my god! i hope say this na sick joke, edo people sef

This has nothing to do with Edo or any state. Some people are just plain sick and crazy.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by blackmann(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2008
Woah slow down? ur 14-year old wife? what do u think this is, some desert tribe from the hula-hula jungle?
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by peace2all(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2008
She is 14 yrs old, she is your wife, you want to arrest her father,
and you plan to get married to her soon?

Please get some help for yourself.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by sesman(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2008
This can't be for real, This guy is just an attention seeker, if you havent got anything better to post, go and count sheep or something, if this is a kind of sick joke, please stop cos it aint funny.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by sylvao2000(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2008
@poster ------ You should be arrested and jail for life , this world sef.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by uspry1(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
Don't waste your typing up for this poster, please check his previous thread that is a self-explanation why this poster is disturbed at below:

Can't I marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96982.0.html

I don't think so that he has the right to arrest his girlfriend's father without having a traditional marriage. His girlfriend and he are not even legally married yet!!! undecided angry LOL!!!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by 2dye4(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
desperation! this exactly pple who dont have a life do right before they commit sucide!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by dammytosh: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2008
A church is recruiting, I think u need to get ur self a good job even if u av any at all , sad
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by kennie89: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
pls pple shld stop answerin dis guy, it's obvious he's jst jobless and waitin 2 read wot pple will say

remeber his first post, he said d girl is 15 and will be 16 dis yr, now he says 14.

dont mind d soul called 'growfast'

u pple shld just ignore him and read beta posts and reasonable ones.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
What a brainless slowpoke.

*Sighs*
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by topkin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
Growfast you're back again abi? The insults u received before was nt enof abi? I think you're jst lukin 4 attention n you're rily getin it.

To face some facts, u are a shameless pevert, an unrepentant fool, a disgusting so called adult. The whole world needs to take pity on u. You should b in a psychatric home, u really neauseate me!!!  angry  angry  angry

I beg u guys, please let's make this guy look like the fool he really is. I think he REALLY needs to be ignored!!!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by kojeiwa(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2008
The poster is not from EDO, because Edo state don't produce child molester like him.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by princeonx: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2008
yawnnnnnnnnnnn and log off angry
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
Olorun gba wa ooo.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
Wasn't she 15? Or did she lie concerning her age?
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2008
14 year old wife? qu'est-ce que? shocked shocked woah!!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Akinagirl(f): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2008
not u again, enuff of ur sickness angry
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2008
@topic
I think you got a lot of issues. the father has every right to collect his daughter from you. i am glad the father finally came to his senses thats if your earlier story was true. just imagine what you can say. your 14 years old wife.

why don't you do us all a big favor, get your ass a matured wife and really grow up fast.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by candies(f): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2008
Akinagirl:

not u again, enough of your sickness angry
This is so cooool!
ThoniaSlim:

why don't you do us all a big favor, get your ass a matured wife and really grow up fast.
Seconded!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by adekennis(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2008
@poster
na thunder go fire you oo! angry grin
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by adeboo(f): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2008
Maybe he should arrest you (14 yr old wife) thats a disgrace. angry
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by onavae(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2008
gy, ur wife de grow go back? no be 15 she be last yr? anyway, i advise u wait. when she complete like 9 yrs old then u fit marry am, no problem that time.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Godsgirl(f): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2008
It's called pedophilia, it is not too late to get help. It is an actual DSM IV diagnosis. That is of course if you fit the criteria.

"In DSM-IV, the APA said that a person who molested children was only disordered if his actions “caused clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupations, or other important areas of functioning.” In short, if a child molester felt no guilt about his abuse of children—and could function normally in society—he was considered psychologically normal."_Narth

Bottom line: You are either abnormal (pedophile) or normal (morally wrong and could face up to 25 yrs-life in jail in the U.S.) Might be a good idea you don't live in the States bc inmates gang rape, then murder pedophiles as soon as possible. Most pediphiles do not last up to a week alive behind bars. Once your offense is exposed, your crime is deemed worse than a murderer's.

Note: a pedophile does not stop at one victim, they keep going and going, and seek younger victims, some even lust after their own children.

There is hope but one must admit they have a problem in order to get help!
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by stalker(f): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2008
@ all
You are just giving him the attention he is looking for. Just ignore the nonsense boy.

@poster
She is no longer 15 years abi she is now 14. She would soon 5 years old
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by squirrel20(f): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2008
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON NAIRALAND. I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, PEOPLE'S ATTENTION.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
Re: Should I Arrest My 14 Year Old Wife Father? by Nella(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Topic : Arrest urself 4 Marrying a 14-year old! angry - infact shoot urself!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tame Your Angry Man? / My Wow Experience Lol / Lost Him Because I Couldn't Say What I Felt,he Is With Someone Else And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.