Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient (14042 Views)

Free Webinar For HBP Patients / Help! Internal Heat Is Killing Him / Internal Heat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient by fridayman1: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
trying: My mother right now is sick, shes suffering from Hi blood pressure, Internal heat and Nerves pain , shes 46years old ,shes done some test at some hospitals both at govt and private hospitals at the end they only gave her drugs such as adomet and antibiotics. still till today , they cant profer a solution to her ailment. so please doctors on Nairaland i need your advice on whats best for a patient like her to do.

Are there women who are in such conditions or have been through such conditions, please come share with us on here . how u were able to get yours solved
we need advise both from Health experts
and formers patients,

Pls we look forward to your views and contributions

Thankyou

my friend, let her drink water always up 4litres a day. eat in the morning b4 9am and by 2-3pm only everyday for the next 1month. Let her eat vegetarian meals for the next one month and see the result. The vege food will include grains, fruits and vegetables alone. Let her prayer sincerely to Jesus christ b4 using these things. It will work miraclously. Our diet is our problems.
Re: Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient by fridayman1: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
Let her follow the 8 laws of natural health. And in 7days everything will be over.
NUTRITION=== Vegetarian the best option
EXERCISE==== AT LEAST 30MINS TRACKING EVERYDAY MORNING OR EVENING OR THE BOTH
WATER======== DRINK 4LITRES A DAY. MAINLY EARLY MORNING WATER 2GLASS CUPS
SUNSHINE====== DON'T STAY INDOORS ALWAYS. COME OUT UNDER THE MORNING SUN REGULARLY
TEMPERANCE==== NOTHING TOO MUCH AND NOTHING TOO SMALL, IN YOUR EATING AND WORKING, AVOID STRESS AND BE CONTEMPTED WITH ALL YOU HAVE.
AIR===========VENTILLATIONS VERY NEEDFULL. SLEEP IN A ROOM WITH GOOD VENTILLATION.
REST========== SLEEP 6-8HRS EVERY DAY. WORSHIP EVERY 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK. IT BELONGS TO GOD. DAILY AND WEEKLY REST NEEDED.
TRUST IN GOD== BELIEVE THAT HE IS ABLE. FORGIVE YOUR FELLOW HUMAMS AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND HEAL YOYU. SEARCH YOUR HEART AND REMOVE EVRY WICKED IN IT BY HIS GRACE

NOTE
[b][b]Why do people get sick?
Because they constantly violate the basic laws of good health.

Why do people go to the doctor?
Because with prescriptions drugs they can continue disregarding the laws of
good health and just live on without any change in their style of living.

Do prescription drugs heal the body or the mind?
No, they only cover up the symptoms, but the disorder or sickness is still present.

Are prescription drugs harmful?
None of these drugs can be taken without suffering the side effects, of which
there are many. Usually the patient will have to get more prescription drugs to
cover up the side effects of the medicine taken before. As time goes by, new
side effects (complaints) will arise which will have to be taken care of. Eventually
after a few years, the body is so impaired from the side effects of all the
medications that more serious illnesses will manifest themselves,
such as cancer, heart disease, circulatory problems, diabetes,
strokes, high blood pressure, arthritis and others.

There is a better way
If you are willing to change your life style so as to be more in line with the eight
basic laws of health, then there is hope. With a diligent application to these basic laws,
guided by patience and powered by determination, good health is guaranteed,
provided the body is first being cleansed of all its impurities.

The Eight Basic Laws of Good Health

Fresh Air - Full, deep inhalations of pure air fill the lungs with oxygen and purify the blood.

Sunlight - Without warmth, air and sunshine plants would not live and flourish. How much more necessary are these conditions for our own health!

Temperance - An abstemious diet for a month or two would convince many that the path of self denial is the path to health.

Proper Rest - Find rest of spirit in the beauty and quietude and peace of nature. Get enough sleep every night so that rising in the morning does not become a struggle.

Exercise - A great help for digestion. A short walk right after a meal is a great benefit.

Nutrition - The victims of poor cookery are numbered by tens of thousands. Over many graves might be written, "Died of an abused Stomach".

Lots of Water - There are many ways in which water can be applied to relieve pain and check disease. An absolute necessity is to drink daily at least 8 eight ounce glasses of pure water (not city water).

Trust in Divine Power - We are not to let the future with its hard problems and unsatisfying prospect make our hearts faint, our knees tremble, our hands hang down. "Let him take hold of My strength," says the mighty one (God), "that he may make peace with Me."
Re: Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient by true2god: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
toboy: hbp has no direct curing drugs! Your mother worry soo much about something! You must make sure she dosn't have to be reminded or keep over thinking of it. Good medication happiness, good excercise,Adequate rest can help too well! There was one woman that was suffering it, she was hospilized sverally but it keep getting worse such that she do not know her helf sometimes and do not even respond to greetings.she was overthing about her children who keep breaking her heart. But with the help of my own mother and God she is now fine and healthy.my mother is such that will always make one laugh, she visits her all night, they would gossip till around 11pm every day, smilling and laughing out loudly sometines as if there is no tommorrow. They do it turn by turn this week will visit next week my mother will vist. For like two yrs, the hbp woman came bck again and healthy.Please you need a cheerful person as a friend to your mother who can always make her laugh and remember that when you laugh you forget your truoubles and feel for some time that life can really be sweet!!
I completely agree with u.
Re: Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient by trying: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
I am sorry for the late response to your messages on-here, my internet expired and so i did not renew it immediately

I am extremely grateful for all the words of encouragement and advices and solutions given

my fears is just that shes not just experiencing only HBP alone but Nerves pain and Internal heat, sometimes she feels the heat comes to her face and it does bring many black spots to her face, i feel that shes going through enough pain(difficulty) by experinecing these three at thesame time

the Governemnt hospital she visited was Government Military Hospital for testings but now we resolved that she moves to Govt Gen Hospital . hopefully there will be changes this time when they start looking into her case
Shes resorted into taking fruits fresh and salad, is it okay that she includes BAMA in the salad?is that healthy for i view that as Fat.?

Playah P thanks to you, fridayman, Obassey thankyou and to everyone of you.
God bless you all for your help
Re: Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient by Musyus(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2012
If she should'nt mind herbal medicine to cure all these mentioned diseases, lets her try( Alfa Tolian spiritual and herbal home center) at No 37, Idoluwo street, lagos-island or call the following numbers 08182149281 08039652956 or better still e-mail us on (Phatyus79@gmail.com) and we promise that a trial will surely convince you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treatment For The Eye Infection Popularly Called Apollo / COVID-19: Oyo Discharges 2, Catches 1 Escapee As Another Absconds To The North / LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.