Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48086 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 29, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Bro...what are u waiting for o....HBG pls help!!! [/size]
I said some of us and not me
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 29, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] HBG would do [/size]
Dont cause katakata ooo

Somebody fit break bottle for porsin head o
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:42am On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: excuse me?? angry What about Q?

Pleaseeeee brother!
sho. U've started seeing someone already? womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:44am On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: if you cared to know, you know my number. That's where you will find me.
Na wa o
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I dunno, you could ask him yourself.
so soon and there's a 'Q'

desperation
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 29, 2013
justsmile:

The young man is really desperate!
Smh. desperate ko, desperado ni
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2013
toba: I said some of us and not me
[size=13pt] Did u study SET in school at all? Now u speak really like a Yoruba man

[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2013
[size=13pt]@all...Happy Democracy jare...may God take us to that future we desire for Nigeria In Jesus' name

Dedicating this song by TY bello to U
"The Future"
VERSE 1
We are the future
We are the dream
We are the nation
We are part of this

Yes we are so amazing
That’s the least we shall be
At the heart of the nation changing history

BRIDGE
How can they say that we are finished
We have just begun
When we have no where else to run to
We have no where else to go

So get out of the way
Out of the way Of the land of our dreams
We are the nation we are part of this
We are the nation we are part of this

CHORUS
Ooooh, Carry the song
Carry the sound
The future is here
The future is here
Goodbye yesterday
Tomorrow is now for the taking
The future is here
The future is here

VERSE 2
I am the future
I am the dream
I am the nation
I am part of this

Yes I am so amazing
That’s the least l shall be
At the heart of the nation changing history

BRIDGE/CHORUS
The future
The future has
The future has come[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Both join jare...Is good to know u fine [/size]
so u really understand hausa? Dats nyc,love speaking that lang. Mai yasa ka ce,na fara girma fa,ka waye ni nai dama?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Did u study SET in school at all? Now u speak really like a Yoruba man

[/size]
NO

Some of us Nairalanders are over 30 and not necessarily me.

Happy 'Democrazy' day lol
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
so u really understand hausa? Dats nyc,love speaking that lang. Mai yasa ka ce,na fara girma fa,ka waye ni nai dama?
I learnt very little Hausa during NYSC days
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2013
toba: sho. U've started seeing someone already? womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
there was always "Q" in my life. tongue

grin grin deal with it tongue
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:36pm On May 29, 2013
toba:
Na wa o
na wa for you too angry

Dagr8 is like a real brother, tho he sometimes slips he is a good bro! Unlike someone I know.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
justsmile:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...... Humble you get mouth sha! In fact you fit Toba real good! Lol....what kind of mathematics is this?!!! Lol
My dear, he is waaaaaaaaaay older than me. Still in my mid twenties. I should start calling him "uncle Toba"lol
m in my early 20's so you could be the one better off with him na grin grin or kanjani?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: there was always "Q" in my life. tongue

grin grin deal with it tongue
So u lied to me?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: na wa for you too angry

Dagr8 is like a real brother, tho he sometimes slips he is a good bro! Unlike someone I know.
I thought someone said she loves someone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
toba: So u lied to me?
about
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
toba: I thought someone said she loves someone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
parables are so 2000years ago....just say what you need to say
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
toba: So u lied to me?
About your feelings
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: parables are so 2000years ago....just say what you need to say
Its you
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2013
Omo Daddy354:

[size=13pt] Kin che shekaran ki Ishirin da uku...dat means...ke karaman yarin ne mana... tongue ...
Har yanzu ki na Garin da yake profile din ki ne?[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: na wa for you too angry

embarassed
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2013
dagr8:

[size=13pt] Kin che shekaran ki Ishirin da uku...dat means...ke karaman yarin ne mana... tongue ...
Har yanzu ki na Garin da yake profile din ki ne?[/size]
Lallai,kai ba bakon hausa bane... Ni haifuwar garin ne kuma har yanzu mahaifa na suna gurin amma ni ina makaranta a dayar garin da yake profile dina
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: m in my early 20's so you could be the one better off with him na grin grin or kanjani?

No thanks dear! I leave him to you. Justsmile and Toba......nooooo! We will end up fighting everyday with him going bankrupt cos we will only settle with a bowl of ice cream per quarrel! Lol. Apart from that, the day I mistakenly snore.....hmmm, he will just DHL me back to my parents!
Toba is very picky,he needs 'miss perfect'. That one will fall from heaven or perhaps, you are the one he's been looking for! You aint too young o! You have my blessing!
Toba and Humble......awwww!!! Sweet!
So my dear, kindly keep Toba, am not interested!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2013
Huh!!! You guys are really speaking in 'tongues'........ #runs out of thread#
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41pm On May 29, 2013
justsmile: Huh!!! You guys are really speaking in 'tongues'........ #runs out of thread#
you can say that again....when ya'll ready to speak english do tell us in the meantime....unfollows thread angry
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2013
justsmile:

No thanks dear! I leave him to you. Justsmile and Toba......nooooo! We will end up fighting everyday with him going bankrupt cos we will only settle with a bowl of ice cream per quarrel! Lol. Apart from that, the day I mistakenly snore.....hmmm, he will just DHL me back to my parents!
Toba is very picky,he needs 'miss perfect'. That one will fall from heaven or perhaps, you are the one he's been looking for! You aint too young o! You have my blessing!
Toba and Humble. .....awwww!!! Sweet!
So my dear, kindly keep Toba, am not interested!
dear sister I am not ready to be 'miss perfect' o.....I want a kinda hubby I can play with....dance like crazy to our favourate music....like I am so into Hiphop....I like being crazy infront of the mirror and do all sorts of things. I am an artist...I paint my face when I am bored, I take crazy pics pouting and the likes!

I asked God to give me a man after his own heart and to coat my marriage with a guy I am best friends with.

I may accidentally SNORE oops! *did I just say that aloud * grin I just did and it feels so right. cheesy

Now sister do tell me if I sound like thee "miss perfect!"
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2013
toba: About your feelings
for
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2013
toba: Its you
Get real toba ok? Have I ever sounded like I was playing games?

Ska tlo mbaraangry mxm

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 10:40pm On May 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: dear sister I am not ready to be 'miss perfect' o.....I want a kinda hubby I can play with....dance like crazy to our favourate music....like I am so into Hiphop....I like being crazy infront of the mirror and do all sorts of things. I am an artist...I paint my face when I am bored, I take crazy pics pouting and the likes!

I asked God to give me a man after his own heart and to coat my marriage with a guy I am best friends with.

I may accidentally SNORE oops! *did I just say that aloud * grin I just did and it feels so right. cheesy

Now sister do tell me if I sound like thee "miss perfect!"

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........ Awwww.....so no hope for Toba?!!!
My darling, I feel you jare!!!
Toba, e don be for u!!!
Pls where is Omo daddy?! ermmmmm.... Babe, 'on be quarter' of Humble and I..... #clears throat# we hereby dash you Toba! The mantle now falls on! Hehehe
Kindly help!
Humble, hope I spoke your mind?
But Humble wait o........ermmmm, I suspect Toba will like those qualities. Like seriously, the young man needs a personality like yours to loosen up a lil. As for the snoring...."Love covers a multitude of sins"... Yours will be like lullaby to him! Hahahahaaa
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:02am On May 30, 2013
justsmile:

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........ Awwww.....so no hope for Toba?!!!
My darling, I feel you jare!!!
Toba, e don be for u!!!
Pls where is Omo daddy?! ermmmmm.... Babe, 'on be quarter' of Humble and I..... #clears throat# we hereby dash you Toba! The mantle now falls on! Hehehe
Kindly help!
Humble, hope I spoke your mind?
But Humble wait o........ermmmm, I suspect Toba will like those qualities. Like seriously, the young man needs a personality like yours to loosen up a lil. As for the snoring...."Love covers a multitude of sins"... Yours will be like lullaby to him! Hahahahaaa
he has ruled me out, you can ask him privately.

We done explaining ourselves here....M out! Peace wink
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Lallai,kai ba bakon hausa bane... Ni haifuwar garin ne kuma har yanzu mahaifa na suna gurin amma ni ina makaranta a dayar garin da yake profile dina
[size=13pt] HMmm...Nima an haife ni a garin da yake kusa da garin...sunan ya fara da "B", kuma yana kusa da wani gari wanda ya fara da "J"...amma yanzu ina wani gari wada yake kusa da inda ki ke makaranta....suna ya fara da OSO... "garin kapital ne"...Dala ki haika mu wasikan' komputa mana... wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.