Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48099 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Ok i grab. Hope u got d wasika?
[size=13pt] Yea, i got it. thanks...na aika maki wani baki ansa ba [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2013
dagr8:
Hmmm. speak English
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Guitarlife: hi everybody, justsmile could you find a way to send like 4 pieces of suit to lagos for a discounted price ? If you can find a way with that lemme know please. I do hope you are good.
And i think toba should see a shrink. It's official now, dude might be 40years and still searching *shudders* the worst is he doesn't even know he needs to see one.
I think the fact he has managed to piss all our babies off on this thread is evidence enough.
Have a nice weekend y'all.

Hey.... 'Frienemy' lol... Just had to reply you.... The guy I was trying to help sell those suits actually resides in lag... So its even better for you to check them out live. Will give him a buzz and find out... then send you a PM. You didn't say your size though and the colours but No p sha.

@Omo daddy.....sweetie, it aint cos u! Just about time! Keep blowing your hausa.... ''Norin does you!" *wink*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2013
justsmile:

Hey.... 'Frienemy' lol... Just had to reply you.... The guy I was trying to help sell those suits actually resides in lag... So its even better for you to check them out live. Will give him a buzz and find out... then send you a PM. You didn't say your size though and the colours but No p sha.

@Omo daddy.....sweetie, it aint cos u! Just about time! Keep blowing your hausa.... ''Norin does you!" *wink*
kk
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
justsmile:

[size=13pt]I thought we av a DEAL [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
dagr8:
Didn't get it
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Didn't get it
[size=13pt]Are u sure? [/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
shooo?

lol
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
bump
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dagr8(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Familyfirst: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
toba:
welcome.

lm moved by the need for there to be a discussion forum for christian singles on nairaland where issues bothering on dating, courting, singleness, heartbreaks, divorce, about to wed etc would be discussed, with people sharing their experiences of what they've passed through in the past, what they're going through presently and what they hope to go through/never want to go through in the future as regards relationships.

we are also free to list what we are looking out for in a would be life partner. i.e qualities and characters, when you hope to settledown.

one issue i also lok out for discussion is influence of parents, family members, religious leaders advice, friends opinion etc regarding choosing a partner.

lastly seeking GOD's opinion on marital matters.

the married can also come in to share their experiences in terms of challenges prior to and after the wedding.

hoping for a great discussion
I think reading books,attending seminars and joining this forum in which I am a member www.familyparliament.com will be of great help to Christians Youth. The site work like nairaland but the niche is family,marriage and relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.