Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (12612 Views)

I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by mcevans1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
I'm 22 and this is my first relationship and it has gone for about 8months. The first 4months were great, she was nice to me, lots of love, lots of sex just perfect some times she has a really harsh attitude towards me on little things, and if we ever get in fights it always seems to be my fault. And if I get upset about something she doesn’t take it into consideration, and its still my fault. If it was the other way round I have to be the one to fix everything. I feel like I am involved in a one sided relationship, now I"m not sure that I love her and I am unsure that she is the one.

The problem is that she thinks I am the one for her and that we are going to get married, and again I am not so sure. Lately my feelings have been fading for her. Another complication is that an old friend that i really loved is in my life again and I feel that she is the one for me, I had an honest conversation with this girl, saying that I've always liked her and she said it too. I think I'm a good person and i care SO much for my GF. Please help me i am lost, my nature and conscience wont let me inflict that pain on someone, what should I do? Should I wait it out a little longer? Should I talk to her about how I am feeling?

Please help.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
mc~evans:
I'm 22 and this is my first relationship and it has gone for about 8months. The first 4months were great, she was nice to me, lots of love, lots of sex just perfect some times she has a really harsh attitude towards me on little things, and if we ever get in fights it always seems to be my fault. And if I get upset about something she doesn’t take it into consideration, and its still my fault. If it was the other way round I have to be the one to fix everything. I feel like I am involved in a one sided relationship, now I"m not sure that I love her and I am unsure that she is the one.

The problem is that she thinks I am the one for her and that we are going to get married, and again I am not so sure. Lately my feelings have been fading for her. Another complication is that an old friend that i really loved is in my life again and I feel that she is the one for me, I had an honest conversation with this girl, saying that I've always liked her and she said it too. I think I'm a good person and i care SO much for my GF. Please help me i am lost, my nature and conscience wont let me inflict that pain on someone, what should I do? Should I wait it out a little longer? Should I talk to her about how I am feeling?

Please help.

you definitely need to talk to her and leave her asap before the problem worsens
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by RealBitch(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
So, because you pity her,you won't move on? Fine. Feel free to marry her and live a miserable married life
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
mc~evans:

for about 8months.

lots of love,

lots of sex

Lately my feelings have been fading for her.

Please help

This is the summary. Every other thing is crap.. (oh yes crap because you can always change and correct her)
BTW, am not saying you shouldn't leave her.. but use your conscience. . use it bro..

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
bennyraz sipping tea wink wink wink
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Goldieluks: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
bennyraz: bennyraz sipping tea wink wink wink
undecided undecided
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
wink wink wink wink
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by mcevans1(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2012
RealBitch: So, because you pity her,you won't move on? Fine. Feel free to marry her and live a miserable married life

I think you know exactly how i feel. Should i explain it to her and let her know that i can't move on with the relationship?
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by mcevans1(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

This is the summary. Every other thing is crap.. (oh yes crap because you can always change and correct her)
BTW, am not saying you shouldn't leave her.. but use your conscience. . use it bro..

I have tried my best but its not working. I don't think i can move on but im looking for a way to do it without hurting her.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Rooneyboy(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2012
Mr poster women will ruin u , u better be careful , if u are a student go face ur studies , if a trader fce ur trade and stop deceiving ur self
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by thetelz(m): 2:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Eyaa cry
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by obowunmi(m): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2012
You don scatter the girl tootoo finish, the thing don dey tire you. Dey find fresh kpomo

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by thetelz(m): 2:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Lol abi o
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by mcevans1(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
obowunmi: You don scatter the girl tootoo finish, the thing don dey tire you. Dey find fresh kpomo

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by RealBitch(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2012
mc~evans:

I think you know exactly how i feel. Should i explain it to her and let her know that i can't move on with the relationship?
dude, do just that.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Op, u ar confused!
Doz issues u listed up der can be resolved wit a heart to heart talk, but u dnt wanna do dat because a new girl is in d picture.......... If u move on wit d new girl, u ar stil gonna leave her tomoro wen u find anoda...

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by gunners160(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2012
hy dude i understand hw u feel i am in dat kind of situation 2.she wants u 2 do all d apologise do d kalin always harsh and aggressive wenever dhr is any small dispute and d worst is u kant leave dis kinds of ladies very easily because of dey dnt mind hurtin theirselves.sha o my man just tel her ur mind because dat is wat i 2 intend 2 do

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2012
mc~evans:

I have tried my best but its not working. I don't think i can move on but im looking for a way to do it without hurting her.
there is no way you can breakup with someone without it hurting the person.......you alone know the reasons why you wana leave her. With what you stated above, you loved her from the begining, then you noticed the change, did you talk to her about it? If yes, and what was her response? Did she promise to change or she just brushed everything away and grew for bad to worse? If no, i think you should
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2012
mc~evans:

grin grin cheesy grin

look he even gets to laugh angry
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Onegai(f): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Dear children, as you grow older and hopefully wiser, you will realise one thing: a time will come when your partner or spouse's natural flaws will begin to irritate you. It MUST ALWAYS come. And during that period, the world will re-align in a manner to show someone else to you. That person will probably NOT be better than your current spouse/partner, but because your current person is annoying you, all you can see are his/her flaws, so the new person will automatically look prettier/nicer/perfect/whatever. It is upto you to decide whether you will keep jumping to greener grass or sit down and ask yourself "why can't I work with what I've got now, until I see that it is no longer good?"

7 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by oladayo042: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
bennyraz: bennyraz sipping tea wink wink wink
Will you ever finish your tea?
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by shady888: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2014
dude, u find conclusion or not cause i am also suffering from this situation
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Youngpo413: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
mcevans1:

how far,have you dumped her yet?
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Youngpo413: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Sijo01: Op, u ar confused!
Doz issues u listed up der can be resolved wit a heart to heart talk, but u dnt wanna do dat because a new girl is in d picture.......... If u move on wit d new girl, u ar stil gonna leave her tomoro wen u find anoda...

your comments dey always make sense.
Kudos for that.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by mcevans1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Youngpo413:

how far,have you dumped her yet?

I didn't wink

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Youngpo413: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
mcevans1:

I didn't wink

thats good of you
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
A boy of 22 already in a very serious relationship? Gosh! #JustThinkingAloud
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Charlesefo: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is wat u get when dating immature girls,they seem to be right in any argument. I think she doesn't even knw wat she wnt, its jst matter of time before she knws wat it means to be in relationship. I will advice u to be patient wit her. Beside wat make u think ur old friend is d 1 for u.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by vincent561(m): 1:01am On Sep 30, 2014
After getting in bed with her,u now realise her flaws. Weren't they obvious when u guys first met. And u think ur new crush is better and flawless Hmmm.

My advice to u is to talk to ur girlfriend nd tell her what she does that u don't like. Hopefully,she's gon change!.

Jumping to someone else isn't d right thing. There re always ups nd downs in relationships. Don't let d storm break u two but rather use it to ur gud by allowing it solidify ur relationship!.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by Mubby4luv(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Charlesefo: This is wat u get when dating immature girls,they seem to be right in any argument. I think she doesn't even knw wat she wnt, its jst matter of time before she knws wat it means to be in relationship. I will advice u to be patient wit her. Beside wat make u think ur old friend is d 1 for u.
You made alot of sense.. and truely it happens alot when the lady is immature and and just like you said, They still don't know what they want but if one keeps patience it might turn out good.
@Op.. just keep calm and wait a bit longer to see if this disease will cure or not.. but main while u are feeling she is not the one because of the distraction from your so called friend.
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by obowunmi(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2014
You don phuck the babe finish. angry grin angry
Re: She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... by MOG6670(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25
@op have u guys finally got married?

(1) (Reply)

See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif) / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her / Gratitude From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.