Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20711 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

Tribalism on Nairaland ends on Nairaland? Are you sure?

In my opinion, I don't understand how people have so much energy for arrant negativity. They can bad mouth all tribes for all we care. We're all still under the umbrella that is Nigeria, so the joke's on them. They're wasting precious time and life. And I don't know why you're defending it lol.
am not defending tribalism,I believe its fun to me,since it ends here..I dislike the verbal attack though,but appreciate constructive criticism.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2012
bibigirl07:

Taking you up on that! If u need stimulation, go connect ur body to electricity.

Seconded!!!!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by stephnie44(f): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2012
we keepin mute doesnt make us weak.i hail thee 9ja women
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: am not defending tribalism,I believe its fun to me,since it ends here..I dislike the verbal attack though,but appreciate constructive criticism.

Yomieluv: is this ur best post,I keep saying it that you are the dumbest NLander ever alive...its a faceless forum,the tribalism is what makes is tick.dickkk sucker.

Yomieluv: most of the tribalistic comments do not hold water in real life,it ends on NL,get that to your empty brain.

So, how do we rate your IQ then?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Impulse80(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!
Have u met inkednerd? That gurl's got brains.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

babe, you are one of the few I admire on NL.please quit replying this dude before he throws insult at you! Its obvious he hasn't taken his drugs this morning.I beg you in the name of God.allow him to continue talking without thinking.its of no use arguing with him.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88:

you got me,am human,I don't practise what I preach.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2012
What the fuse. . .døn't understand
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: babe, you are one of the few I admire on NL.please quit replying this dude before he throws insult at you! Its obvious he hasn't taken his drugs this morning.I beg you in the name of God.allow him to continue talking without thinking.its of no use arguing with him.

Lol. I was having fun. Advice heeded.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by sandraa(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2012
So many intelligent ladies on nl just most come read only.
Plus so many unintelligent post from the guys infuriates we ladies. Especially d unnecessary attacks and insult so.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by vickspider(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2012
LOLs, we are simply tired of seeing abuses and insults flying all around...we are waiting for d change in attitude of 'most' males here or maybe a new forum where different opinions are welcomed without being ambushed.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!
I wonder were slimyem is, she's one of the female Nairalanders i respect so much. I wonder were she would be now. I know many sensible female Nairalanders, they are numerous but they seem to be hiding. So stop generalizing by saying that female Nairalanders are senseless. 99% is almost 100%.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Richiy(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2012
virgin_vampire: Females are too emotional to stand the kind of shocking news on nairaland e.g BRIDE CRASHES IN SUV BEFORE WEDDING...oops nope she was drunk from UNILAG party OR GENEVIVE GAT NU HAIR...OR totnto dike receives prophecy from TB Josh...or tiwa savage pounding empty yam...or Jonathan wife is resting in the kremlin...nope tummy tuck in germany..noooo appendicitis operation in sudan...etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much INFORMATION SOMERSAULT
The forward and backward reversal of information can create a brain damaging effect and trust OUR LADIES AINT GAT SUCH MENTAL STAMINA except some few ones
seriously, what cave did you crawl out from? U really have not met real ladies.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by dontador(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Watch it young boy! Watch it.
Do you feel guilty?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Shymexx don cause riot ooo.....

E ba mi oooooo.

Dan buru uba shege mallam....

Bura ntashi.... tashi nduwa.....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by vickspider(f): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2012
The only way most men try to feel ahead or on-top is to downsize or look down on women........anyway sha, jealousy kills......i remember in school my classmate was mad at me cos he was surprised i scored an A in maths and he didn't. Hello dude am just tryna leave school with good grades, its no competition guys. God has put u on top of women already, get over yourselves abegi.....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2012
WAZOBIA+:
Fool, must you display stupidity in every of your post?
Were is this one coming from? Oh, i see. Sorry, i forgot you were just making your debut post on Nairaland. Poor you!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by SamAfrik(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Girls run the world lol.
Frankly, current affairs bore girls to d bone. I think they only engage in activities for gratification. Still respect ladies for their multi-tasking ability, though. But pleassssse endeavor to know more about ur planet.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2012
SamAfrik: Girls run the world lol.
Frankly, current affairs bore girls to d bone. I think they only engage in activities for gratification. Still respect ladies for their multi-tasking ability, though. But pleassssse endeavor to know more about ur planet.

They are simply not in the "mood".

Free dem ladies fellas or else dem "feminists" will come after you all....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: They have all JUMPED OFF the sinking ship.

You know women have a foresight of seeing a disaster ahead of time.
Since nairaland is DYING, they have decided to desert SEUN and Mukina and found their way to other BETTER and WELL MANAGED social websites.

Only the guys will stick to Seun to the last and console him if need be.

Afterall, he no listen to people opinion on how to improve on the site.

Definition of a hater!
You always beef the site, yet you are always on it, even wishing the death of someone's business because of tribal sentiment.
Thank God say man no be God.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2012
Yay! The females are talking. Now, one thing I have gathered from this thread is that most Nairaland males are hopeless chauvinists. While women gave level headed responses as to why they rather observe threads than engage in debates, what most men have done is sprout lot of sexist crap. And as for you >>>>>
Decryptor: Africa returned to traditional gods? Another proof that shymexx is absolutly correct about ur non-intelligence SMH
I have no time for neanderthals suffering from excessive testosterone. I said "traditional gods", big hoopla. You know I meant traditional religion and gods followed by Africans before the advent of Christianity and Islam. As for your calling my intelligence or that of other females here to question, chile please. This is a faceless forum. You know nothing about most of the people here. Some of US are lawyers, political activists with articles published in newspapers and websites, authors of books, feminists e.t.c

You catch the drift?

Most men here just come to shout each other down and engage in abusive behaviour and language during debates without making any meaningful point, and you think you are smarter than women who have no time to be aggressive. Nairaland is just a reflection of our society. Loud men who make noise without making sense. Smart women who rather do something useful with their time than ranting about things they cannot change at the moment. Your e-macho posturing can NEVER intimidate some of us into silence because it is all nothing but verbal masturbation that leaves little or no pleasure in its wake.

In all, thank you for commenting. kiss kiss

As for the Nairaland females who have shown up here to disabuse the minds of the menfolk that they are intellectually superior in any way, much love to you. kiss kiss Maybe Nigeria really needs a woman as president. From what I have seen here, some Nigerian men are full of gra gra and no substance, and in my opinion, this is the root cause of Nigeria's problems today. Anyway, me got to go. Love, love, love ya all! <<<< That was for the women. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by SamAfrik(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2012
And who says Idowuogbo is not intelligent? She has a unique style of writing/communication and that alone beats most male here.
Intelligence is more of innovation & ideas & many ladies got dt on NL. Probs is just gettin them more into current affairs.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2012
virgin_vampire: Females are too emotional to stand the kind of shocking news on nairaland e.g BRIDE CRASHES IN SUV BEFORE WEDDING...oops nope she was drunk from UNILAG party OR GENEVIVE GAT NU HAIR...OR totnto dike receives prophecy from TB Josh...or tiwa savage pounding empty yam...or Jonathan wife is resting in the kremlin...nope tummy tuck in germany..noooo appendicitis operation in sudan...etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much INFORMATION SOMERSAULT
The forward and backward reversal of information can create a brain damaging effect and trust OUR LADIES AINT GAT SUCH MENTAL STAMINA excapt some few ones
The most dumb post... There is a difference between ”intelligence“, ”knowledge“ and ”wisdom“.. But, sincerely man, you gat none of those... Go and sort yourself out b4 posting what you want to post... On the scale of 1-10 of your ”IQ“ i will just dash you 2.5....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Harmvirus(f): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2012
We dey o...<3
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2012
hahaha very funny cheesy
joeydozzy: they changed their usernames from (f) to (m) undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by megxo(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2012
em de gossip 4one saloon near yabaleftgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;Dv
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

LOL! Find a place and sit down you sweet little chile. I can take you on with one eye open if I want to, I just think you are not really a formidable foe, but hey, kiss kiss kiss kiss, make love not war. Peace!
you right dat y am finkin of making luv to u right nw.....Thank God it tuesday
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2012
is there anything bad in that
kokoye: They are

..waiting on Bellanaija to upload wedding pictures...

...stuck on lindaikeji's gboborun blog
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2012
and what are you then
2 million: Nairaland girls are *dummies* sorry...backwardly intelligent
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2012
well said!!!
spykid014: The guys who com on here and say there are no women with intellect on NL, I think they are the ones who are jobless and don't have a life.
U shdnt come here and say wot u don't know.
If this comment affects you, den get a life! My opinion tho.... :|

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.