Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20713 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2012
Let us be constructive in here ; I got to know about nairaland from veiwing Pastor Adeboye's twitter account(He follows nairaland on twitter, maybe he is even a member). My conclusion what that if such a busy man will want to know what nairalanders are saying, then I have to be a part of this forum

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

Yes Seun, we are. *Takes a chair and waits as Seun mounts the podium*
"setting the microphone for seun to moderate the thread.testing testing 123......."
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2012
virgo:

No. But na Seun get website. wink wink
no mind the murrafucker! Go create your own forum na! Jelousy!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by nipeks001(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2012
The reason why they don't contribute is not far-fetched;they don't just have much to offer and the ones that even contribute are very sentimental about their opinions,especially if it is a thread about the 2 opposite sex.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2012
Roland17: "Nairaland May Be Down For A Few Hours For Maintenance"

Whoever is responsible for this alert on the front page of this forum needs 200 strokes, ahhhh!!!!!
thank God I will be asleep by then.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by nipeks001(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: no mind the murrafucker! Go create your own forum na! Jelousy!
If dem abuse you now,u go talk say men are bullies.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2012
nipeks001: The reason why they don't contribute is not far-fetched;they don't just have much to offer and the ones that even contribute are very sentimental about their opinions,especially if it is a thread about the 2 opposite sex.

He that must fly one day first have to learn how to walk ; one cannot just start to be flying
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: "setting the microphone for seun to moderate the thread.testing testing 123......."

Hehe. Correct. I trust you o jare. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Roland17(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: thank God I will be asleep by then.
I repeat, whoever posted that alert on the front page of this forum has degraded this forum to a level of mediocrity, for heavens sake Nairaland is viewed globally..ahhhh
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2012
nipeks001: The reason why they don't contribute is not far-fetched;they don't just have much to offer and the ones that even contribute are very sentimental about their opinions,especially if it is a thread about the 2 opposite sex.
they don't have much to offer as in? So wetin you mean by that?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2012

I believe the primary purpose for joining any forum, is to learn , otherwise pride will choke you education

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2012
nipeks001:
If dem abuse you now,u go talk say men are bullies.
but you guys are bullies na! Una plenty for NL. As I dey so now,I don tighten my seat belt to withstand any further abuse.don't underestimate the power of women o!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2012
X
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Roon9(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Roon9(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Probably because they enjoy commentin on topics that talks on se*. Check idowugbo d goddess of nairaland n wil understand what am tryin †̥☺ say
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by HenryDivine(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2012
All the women in this forum, it's time to register your presence and show that you've really got so much to offer. I think that should be your best response to this issue.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Women......undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Henry Divine: All the women in this forum, it's time to register your presence and show that you've really got so much to offer. I think that should be your best response to this issue.

You are right about that. We will. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Roon9(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2012
preshuzpearl: Who cares? I'd rather spend the time, making useful contributions to my immediate comunity. Beats wasting precious words and valuable bytes

Wow! So much can be deduced about u from this your post. One ☀̤̣̈̇f them i believe is STINGINESS!! Yesir
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2012
hornipipe: Women......undecided
wetin happen? Any problem? undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2012
Henry Divine: All the women in this forum, it's time to register your presence and show that you've really got so much to offer. I think that should be your best response to this issue.
of course we will especially on the political section.more women are needed on that section honestly.though its dominated by the men who are sometimes bullies,but hey! We must air our views.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ib(f): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2012
i used to be a regular contributor on NL back in the day when there were loads of professionals and mature minded individuals until the forum was hijacked by those who choose to turn most threads into a boxing arena trading sexual innuendos,racist and tribal slurs, brazen insults, narcissist and chauvinistic views. I cant have a conversation on those terms so i choose to be a passive participant these days limiting myself to reading interesting or making a comment on threads specific to my immediate needs/circumstances. Plus i comment after studying the trends...observing to make sure its not one of those that attracts the hawks that want to force down their views/insults down my throat.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: wetin happen? Any problem? undecided
nada undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Some women on here need to get laid undecided ....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Dotman01(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2012
Funny How Every Naija Girl Now wants
a "God Fearing Man" as their Husband. E
easy? ...We Also want a 'virgin' as wife
hornipipe: Some women on here need to get laid undecided ....
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by BusHouse(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2012
ogugua88: Present.
You are late, kneel down & raise up your hands. Lolz.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2012
Ib: i used to be a regular contributor on NL back in the day when there were loads of professionals and mature minded individuals until the forum was hijacked by those who choose to turn most threads into a boxing arena trading sexual innuendos,racist and tribal slurs, brazen insults, narcissist and chauvinistic views. I cant have a conversation on those terms so i choose to be a passive participant these days limiting myself to reading interesting or making a comment on threads specific to my immediate needs/circumstances. Plus i comment after studying the trends...observing to make sure its not one of those that attracts the hawks that want to force down their views/insults down my throat.
hmm! Nice one my dear. You have said it all.back in those days NL had so many matured minds.though I was just a newbie then (with another moniker in 2008).I re registered and had my present moniker a year ago.unfortunately, I started commenting when things changed.am sure what you observed are the main reasons people don't like commenting.they rather view than waste their bandwidth commenting.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Dotman01: Funny How Every Naija Girl Now wants
a "God Fearing Man" as their Husband. E
easy? ...We Also want a 'virgin' as wife
just get ready they are coming for you undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!
U must really see urself as intelligent uh??!
lmao in swahili grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Hmm undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2012
BusHouse: You are late, kneel down & raise up your hands. Lolz.

Can you imagine lol.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Callotti: Survival of the fittest of course! cool
Reporting for duty. . .5 YEAR VETERAN. 2007-2012. kiss

MILITIA-ALMONDJOY-BABEELOVE-SPERMDROPS-XIOMARRA-TCHINASA-BLAZAY-BOOTYONME-OLIZEDO-ARASAY-GAMBROSIA-LASINOH-CALLOTTI DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEE. . .vanquishing all her h-enemies on and offline. grin
. . . and as BEAUTIFUL AS EVER!!!!! kiss

Nooooooooooo 'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-A-YKIN'! cool

They have tried and failed. . . .Seun and im gang don taya! Mu ha ha ha ha ha
Not all fun-loving, HAPPILY-MARRIED, AGNOSTIC-ADULTERERS CAN BE BURNED BY Ogboni-Okija Christians or Muslims!
Mu she she she she she she she she

Too many heart and nyansh breaks!
Mu che che che che che che. . .
Many are suffering from failure to 'launch'! grin

MANY HAVE RE-BRANDED AND CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN 'HAVE YOU PRAISED HIM YET TODAY' SECTIONS.

Yahoo-Yahoo NL boys don show dem pepper! grin
Those days of 'I want you to be my valentine'. . .
Cyber world aka NairaWorld.. . .is different from the REAL WORLD O!!!
Some have found out the 'harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd ways'!!! Kei!!!

LWKMD!!!! cheesy

LOVE TKO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDxSXvL9ZFs-
Callotti u knw sey I love u well-well but wetin be d rubbish u type above Me, no comprender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.