Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? (9945 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / Need Help To Build A Food Roster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
grin you know like me oo°°°. oyel rice! lmao
dont mess with me
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Try Hot eba a.k.a finished garri!!! If you have dimples,dont let anyone stone you with hot eba,or else your dimples are gone forever....
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by 0ldirty: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
"Name Something That Would Be Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight."

Ehn.. I know the topic is "wasteful" and disgusting.. but please bare with me grin

I think FUFU aka Akpu would do justice! What do you think?

when hunger won kill your fellow country man you wan use fufu ati eba figh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pap, mixed with dry pepper wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by DollyParton1(f): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rotten eggs and rotten tomatoes.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by cheddarking(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
Cant believe nobody has mentioned Roast Yam.

Hard Roast Yam dipped in Palm Oyel.

If you no get koko for head, at least the oyel go stain ya shirt... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Rotten eggs and rotten tomatoes.
eeeeeewwwww....disgusting
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by SlyIg(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
Is this suppose to be a customised thread or something? Im not jealous o o ...
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by slimojas89(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
ok..i waka pass grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by 6packs: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
hot soft amala
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Evarie(f): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
moi-moi wil be a beta option,especially wt sockd garri.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
6packs: hot soft amala
Haaaaa! Please don't try it o cheesy
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Freiburger(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Area_boy: I dey see pepper soup!! shocked shocked shocked

come on guys! the aim of a food fight is not to hurt people but make a mess!

Pepper soup?? wow! some peeps are not smiling
Directly on the face abi? grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Jyde89: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin
nikkyshyne: Beans porridge, okra soup or ogbono. Hot pepper soup.

Hit them hard in the face and down the shirt. angry

eehyah pele, you'll find someone better; better than the jerk that just dumped you.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
Noodles... cool
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Una neva yarn well!
Na EBA sure pass!!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: Noodles... cool

Please come fight with me with that weapon am waiting grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by chucky234(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tea and breed or beans and dodo,I don't joke with any of that.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Jyde89: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rotten egg and eba, after recieving a barrage of that; prepear to meet ya maker.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
big hot boiled yam, directly on the face.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by megxo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hot porridge beans......dat'll be a combo 2 d face
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hahaha you might not win... cause I’ll beat you to it Lolwink
kunletiwoo: Please come fight with me with that weapon am waiting grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by ikekings(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hot pap.. As in ”akamu“... If na girl i dey fight with na for her hair i go pour the ”akamu“... But if na guy uncooked yam wiil serve the fore head...
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by mrphenomenal(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
very chilled zobo on the shirt (preferably white).. that should trigger some interesting reaction
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
And someone was looking for Nairaland females yesterday?
Look at the kind of thread they are actively participating in...

How does wasting of food improve the living of the average Nigerian? People out there are dieing of hunger and u guys are here discussing food fight! #smh

Oya attack me cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
I could remember when i and my junior brother use to fight over food just because he took a little fish from the soup or he is eating much than me. Good Old Memories
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Ramcie(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hot amala on a bare back or tummy would bring your opponent to their knees . Trust me it works magic grin grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: Hahaha you might not win... cause I’ll beat you to it Lolwink
Hahaha! Trust me, you can't beat me to it. Why not find out what my best food is? wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by dollypi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
cold amala artfully molded into missiles.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Handful of Locust beans & Ogiri
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
ok mehn.. so what's your best food?
kunletiwoo: Hahaha! Trust me, you can't beat me to it. Why not find out what my best food is? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me A Good Reason Why People Chew Meat Last When Eating. / Bukateria ("Buka") Food! / What Do Think About Suya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.