Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? (9944 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / Need Help To Build A Food Roster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by madeinnigeria: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
some set of ppl are the ones ruling nairaland....how can a topic on food fight make front page.......disgusting
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by emmatok(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
seedord247: I nor need to waste my food... My fart alone dey attacked 3 pple at go..
grin

If I hit you with SRONG COLD FUFU
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by ayobase(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
made in nigeria: some set of ppl are the ones ruling nairaland....how can a topic on food fight make front page.......disgusting

My friend, u had better packed well o.
No sense of humour?
Na everytime we go dey fight over matters wey they give early wrinkles!
State urs...mine is 'ikokore'...its made from yam!

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Emary(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nothing beats "flour". Then make sure you pour an oil + water combo on the person. cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by kayClt(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Spoilt Milk mixed wit eggs grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
All those tallying with spoilt eggs, tomatoes, etc, do you actually eat that?
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: I'll remind you again...(something awesome to throw in a food fight)common mehn say something...

I dont waste foods and i dont fight.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2012
made in nigeria: some set of ppl are the ones ruling nairaland....how can a topic on food fight make front page.......disgusting
Pls dont worry yourself.. That's why we are here.. We the garri community will make sure the mods do their job properly.. Our engineers are currently working on some strategies.. When the garri movement begins,we shall know who is who....
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caseless: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Caracta: Not just my face...lol. I think i was 8, had a fight with my immediate elder brother over who was mum's favourite child. He threw an egg at me that landed on my forehead, i returned the gesture. And we went on like that till we broke all the eggs we had, in the sitting room. It was a mess! The smell was awful...lol.
are u sure it was egg u guys threw at each other? I'm it sure it was kpuff-kpuff!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caseless: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2012
timbros:

I dont waste foods and i dont fight.
economist!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2012
caseless: are u sure it was egg u guys threw at each other? I'm it sure it was kpuff-kpuff!
it was egg jor. I remember well.

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by abbeycial: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2012
I knw d ladies would top d chart in dis one.....
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2012
caseless: economist!

You can say that again cool
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by greatgod2012(f): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2012
@op,u want to fight and u want pple to suggestwhat u can throw at them....................................just joking

hot ikokore will do justice to it, from experience.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by kilanko5: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2012
Cocoanut is a very good weapon. Just aim at the head. grin cool [b][/b]
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by kilanko5: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2012
Hot watery Pap is an awesome weapon in the hand of the mighty too. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by stepo707: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
kilanko5: Cocoanut is a very good weapon. Just aim at the head. grin cool [b][/b]

cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Ariyke: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
kilanko5: Cocoanut is a very good weapon. Just aim at the head. grin cool [b][/b]
u Badt o grin cheesygrin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
+++Drops dead+++
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
acidosis™:

+++Drops dead+++
*pours alomo on him*
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
*pours alomo on him*

Hahaha. . .not even water..
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
acidosis™:

Hahaha. . .not even water..
you dropped dead......water is for faints
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by firestar(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=15pt] 100% bio. Re-plantable.

0-5 metres:
Sugarcane, over ripe papaya...
5-10 metres:
Agbalumo...
Moving targets:
Werepe.

Beckons closer any who dares ruin her kitchen... angry

.[/size].
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ahahahahaha grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
sanb: Mr Economist... coolwhat makes you think that everyone responding here waste food and pick a fight? I think you didn’t get the fun side.... It’s all a joke. Where is your fun side mehn? Do well to bring it out..cheesy

I've seen the so-called food fights and i know foods are wasted in the process. Moreso, last time i checked, the word 'fight' has just one definition and it aint fun...

Sooooooo i repeat: I dont waste food and i dont fight cool
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by spicyv1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
timbros:

I've seen the so-called food fights and i know foods are wasted in the process. Moreso, last time i checked, the word 'fight' has just one definition and it aint fun...

Sooooooo i repeat: I dont waste food and i dont fight cool

Yeah, yeah, *trying to stifle a yawn*, and when was the last time you fed the hungry? Here take this, * hurls a bowl θf steaming oatmeal at his face*
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
^ ^ lmao. . .
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2012
ogbono soup.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
spicy v:

Yeah, yeah, *trying to stifle a yawn*, and when was the last time you fed the hungry? Here take this, * hurls a bowl θf steaming oatmeal at his face*

*dodges it Jackie Chan style*
phewww that was close!

I'm outta here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me A Good Reason Why People Chew Meat Last When Eating. / Bukateria ("Buka") Food! / What Do Think About Suya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.