Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? (9946 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / Need Help To Build A Food Roster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
ogbeche77: Handful of Locust beans & Ogiri
***Smelling*** Hunnn! grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
I can't control it grin grin grin

I think HOT soft amala is taking the lead. . .that thing is very very dangerous grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: ok mehn.. so what's your best food?
cheesy Your Weapon of course, and you know what that means? wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by dollypi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
Stockfish- wielded like a club, with a pot cover as a shield. Trust me,it works.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
virtuoso01: big hot boiled yam, directly on the face.
This one na die. .I swear grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by browncool(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Missy_B: A pot of Ogbono soup cheesy
You bad finish nor be small
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
SlyIg: Is this suppose to be a customised thread or something? Im not jealous o o ...
I don't get it , missy.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Les: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
And someone is busy asking where are the women/ladies on nairaland. See the kind topic they do flood in into!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Kirl: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
Coconut grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by movmentish(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
"Name Something That Would Be Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight."

Ehn.. I know the topic is "wasteful" and disgusting.. but please bare with me grin

I think FUFU aka Akpu would do justice! What do you think?
Nighar u wanna kill somebody with that shizzle u doing justice with??
I think a frozen eba will do maximum damage
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
No I don't enlighten me please.... cheesy
kunletiwoo: cheesy Your Weapon of course, and you know what that means? wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by jeddyMay(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
HOT BEANS AND PEPPER SOUP WILL DO JUSTICE TO IT
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
and what's bad in that
Les: And someone is busy asking where are the women/ladies on nairaland. See the kind topic they do flood in into!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by KazeKage1: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Just fling the bloody tray with hot sauce,raw eggs and grinded pepper. Aim for the head cool
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by timbros(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: You still haven’t answered the question of the OP

Which question is that again?
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: No I don't enlighten me please.... cheesy
There's nothing to worry about ehn? It's "Noodles" wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Les: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: and what's bad in that
everything is bad about it. Since you ladies do kinda have a preference to some topics on nairaland, why should a fellow gal for dat matter complain why you gals aint active on nairaland, eh? It even made upto 17 pages, Shm!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Is it just me or did u notice that girls and ofcourse acidosis filled the first page?
How strange that the widely accepted neatest of the two genders would take interest in such.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jyde89: grin eehyah pele, you'll find someone better; better than the jerk that just dumped you.
OMG. You are the Jerk! tongue
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Opkoroko... angry

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Ariyke: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
iru and rotten egg
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Huge bean cake with a hand grenade embedded in it.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by saudatu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
@op, haba pls u can do beter than dis. I mean posting meaningful topic
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
I'll remind you again...(something awesome to throw in a food fight)common mehn say something...
timbros:

Which question is that again?
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Agidi Jollof bone.. Nna that thing fit knock person unconcious...

[img]http://img.scoop.it/9SCH6LGEW5tBMs1Dblklrjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ[/img]
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
ok if you say so...
kunletiwoo: There's nothing to worry about ehn? It's "Noodles" wink
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by tlops(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
Agidi balls.

Can't forget an incident in boarding school. The first time we were served "agidi" or Eko (solid pap) and moin moin. not sooner were the meals served that the students started howling it at each other. The dining-master labelled the meals missiles and at subsequent meals the announcement we thus: If you don't like any component of this meal, do not use it as a MISSILE.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by seedord247(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
I nor need to waste my food... My fart alone dey attacked 3 pple at go..
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by rill: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
A whole tuber of yam angry
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Duxe(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
I don laff belleful for here o!

@op..how about hot thick egusi soup and palm oyel stew?
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Cleanman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
has any1 tried hot amala?..hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me A Good Reason Why People Chew Meat Last When Eating. / Bukateria ("Buka") Food! / What Do Think About Suya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.