Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum (3012 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by cjrane: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
whitecat007: Stop denying your people, liar.

Yoruba people, what is your rage about? Are you guys the worst off if Nigeria breaks up? Why are you guys so desperate about everything ? I really don't understand una o

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
When would Igbos stop claiming SS land. Let them go back to their eroded caves

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by Malawian(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu: When would Igbos stop claiming SS land. Let them go back to their eroded caves
dayo, i am enjoying you on nairaland. can we go mano a mano on a dedicated thread? just me and you! i represent igbo and you represent Yoruba. game?
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Malawian: dayo, i am enjoying you on nairaland. can we go mano a mano on a dedicated thread? just me and you! i represent igbo and you represent Yoruba. game?

You know the difference between us? I dont do man on man. Try and get with your brother Chika Nwafor. he is a known GAYY Igbo representing your people. I am sure he would be interested in the man on man fantasies you have. or try Onlytruth

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by Antivirus92(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

You know the difference between us? I dont do man on man. Try and get with your brother Chika Nwafor. he is a known GAYY Igbo representing your people. I am sure he would be interested in the man on man fantasies you have. or try Onlytruth

cheesy grin cheesy
i didn't even know that some people's brain are empty skull with 3kb memory card inserted into it until i met this danyokun. If you ask him A because he was only programmed with B, he will answer B. And even give u the name of the programmer.
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by Malawian(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2012
dayokanu:

cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin see as ou clear me sha. no wahala keep running away from a good dress down. sure you are Yoruba coward anyways.
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Those pics don't look like they "shut down" anything . Nice try OP! Yoruba hiding behind the username "delta boy" lol grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by triplem16: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2012
I'm wrote This message to the good people of south east /south south ,Our multi million dollar technological web site is under development or construction so bear with me it is going to be a unification web site to introduce our collective individual inspiration based on innovation ,research and development.
Re: Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum by Obiagu1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
dayokanu: When would Igbos stop claiming SS land. Let them go back to their eroded caves

Do you see Yorubaland in Southern Nigeria? You are not part of us and never will be. Call it Biafra, call it Southern Nigeria, it's still the same country and will never have you leeches in it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime / Army Captures Boko Haram's APC. Picture. / Nigeria: Igbos Lead In Consumption Of Islamic Insurance Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.