Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? (1665 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by naijachix(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
abeg, nairalander tell me, will you prefer marrying someone you love but loves you just a little over someone that loves you and you love him/her just a little? assuming those are the only options you have.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by bricksvill: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
i'd rather marry someone that i love. i can endure her. but if i dont love her, i might be breaking her heart everyday.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by uspry1(f): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2008
I prefer someone who loves me , accepts who I am, and cherishes me enough to get married---the more I love this person in return.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2008
uspry1:

I prefer someone who loves me , accepts who I am, and cherishes me enough to get married---the more I love this person in return.

as Uspry said. . . and i'll marry him if i feel the same way about him. . i mean, why would i want to marry someone i don't love or who does not love me? isn't love one of the bases of marriage?
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by uspry1(f): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2008
@toyin, abi o (i learned nigeria language)
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2008
LOL. . . am learning pidgin too. . . tongue
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by efuah(f): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2008
I will mary someone who loves me, and makes me feel like a queen tongue
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by yimiton(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2008
This topic has been treated recently!

Anyway, I'll prefer to marry someone who loves me if those are the only two choices I've got, but I'll really prefer to marry someone who is crazy over me and I'm crazy over him too.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by sylvao2000(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2008
l guess love was said to be 50/50
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by tkb417(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2008
i will stay unmarried cos how will i marry someone i love who doesnt love me or someone who loves me that i'll treat badly.

if im gonna love her, she has to love me in return. (same proportion) smiley smiley
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by candies(f): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2008
tkb417:

i will stay unmarried because how will i marry someone i love who doesnt love me or someone who loves me that i'll treat badly.

if im going to love her, she has to love me in return. (same proportion) smiley smiley
Naa, won't stay unmarried, I'll learn to love him. We all need companion when we get old.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by adeboo(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2008
Someone that loves me and one that i love.
But mostly someone that loves me more than i love them.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by sylvex(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
but I thot love should be a 50/50 share (Love me and I love you) grin

sha would marry the one the love me most
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by TheSly: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2008
either!. . . cool
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by zheroes(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2008
men should marry the women they love , while women should marry men that love them.

a womans love shouldnt be more, at worst
adeboo:

Someone that loves me and one that i love.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by TheSly: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2008

men should marry the women they love , while women should marry men that love them.

this is how it's suppose to be . . . .so as to balance the equation cool
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by topeteadr(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
I's rather marry someone i luv . . . . . . . .
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by tytylayor: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2008
i'll marry someone that loves me, and with time, learn to love him too
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Gbemyte(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2008
i ll prefer somebody that love me to me loving the person.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by chistiana(f): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
same here

marry some one who loves me, cos we ladies are so romantic we fall in love easily with time i believe i will love the person in return.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Omonunu2u(f): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2008
I will marry some one that loves me more and find a way in my heart to love him back.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Bastino(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
tkb said it all. luv has to b 50/50 shekena
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by jintujinta(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm, i smell a lot of selfishness around here. I leave before i get contaminated
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by Bolubunmi(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2008
Love is entirely giving ur all without reservation and without the anticipation of a return. It is being selfless. I'l marry one who I love more than he loves me.
Re: Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You? by MyPeace(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
zheroes:

Thats just it, and it works better this way

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do If Your Boy Friend Sees Ur Relationship As Open. / What Do Women Want / Should I Count My Losses And Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.