Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Do Women Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want (1670 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
What Do Women WANT
Posted by Brown P on August 26, 2010 at 8:38pm in General

I have been with ladies of different backgrounds and experience but am yet to really find out what ladies want from a man. I have come to an unconfirmed conclusion that ladies themselves do not know what they want. Anybody with fresh ideas please lets hear them .

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/what-do-women-want
Re: What Do Women Want by Moralistli(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
Love, sex, happiness, and most importantly SOUL MATE.
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
Moralistli:

Love, sex, happiness, and most importantly SOUL MATE.

What about money?
Re: What Do Women Want by Omolola1(f): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
I knw what we want, we want men to be our slaves. *lips sealed*
Re: What Do Women Want by creampy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

What about money?

money and money, nothing else
Re: What Do Women Want by Moralistli(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
What about money?

Mbanuuu, not women.
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

I knw what we want, we want men to be our slaves. *lips sealed*

Gbam wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do Women Want by Omolola1(f): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
u are DON JAZZY jare! chop knockus~
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Moralistli:

Mbanuuu, not women.

Any man who doesn't have money is not qualified for romance and can never obtain any quality romance from a quality sister. Broke azz brothers always receive low quality romance from area drag queens. Good soup na money make am.
Re: What Do Women Want by Moralistli(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Any man who doesn't have money is not qualified for romance and can never obtain any quality romance from a quality sister.

Have been there! Made money my conductor, not driver.

Is not all women dat crave 4 material things.
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
Moralistli:

Have been there! Made money my conductor, not driver.

Is not all women dat crave 4 material things.

Where are they?
Re: What Do Women Want by Moralistli(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
In a healthy society where basic infrastrutures are in order. Have spent about ten yrs in three different countries of two continents, and have got to understand dat is not done everywhere d way we see or do it in naija.

I'm sorry 2 say, but i think what we have 2day 're products of failed economy.
Re: What Do Women Want by double08(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2010
if person know that answer e for good!!!!!
Re: What Do Women Want by ds700(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2010
Just 3 things.

Money, money money,

Its just that some come for it directly and others indirectly that's just the differences.
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Any man who doesn't have money is not qualified for romance and can never obtain any quality romance from a quality sister. Broke azz brothers always receive low quality romance from area drag queens. Good soup na money make am.

any man who make money the driving force for romance is a fool thinking that he can buy quality romance from wannabe quality sistas. . . . . . . therefore that said man (and his chicken head) has lost the plot on what IS romance.
any sista who think that only money can bring quality romance is a LovePeddler who will leave you for the highest bidder.

@post
every women and men want the "full package" but will settle for less depending on their situation/desperation etc
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

any man who make money the driving force for romance is a fool thinking that he can buy quality romance from wannabe quality sistas. . . . . . .  therefore that said man (and his chicken head) has lost the plot on what IS romance.
any sista who think that only money can bring quality romance is a LovePeddler who will leave you for the highest bidder.

@post
every women and men want the "full package" but will settle for less depending on their situation/desperation etc

No kudi no romance o. Are you from lala land?
Re: What Do Women Want by gflex(m): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2010
may be you know wat they want, i feel they need MEN not boys, they need to be assured, tell them the sweet tins they will appreciate you more,
just be confident of who you are, im also tryin to be all i have talked about, thats wat they want
Re: What Do Women Want by frankcj(m): 2:07am On Sep 03, 2010
Is all about money more money, owoh, ego, kudi. Every now and then, you'll see all this blonde girls hovering around this football because of their money. In Nija money man is alway handsome dude for Nija babe.
Re: What Do Women Want by frankcj(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2010
blonde girls hovering around footballers because of their money.
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

No kudi no romance o. Are you from lala land?

you are right, NO KUDI NO ROMANCE if anyone hangs around desperate hungry poor gals or LovePeddler who need to be paid for.
who in his right mind would want to be with a gal that could be gone/taken over by any big chief with a few million Nairas?!
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you are right, NO KUDI NO ROMANCE if anyone hangs around desperate hungry poor gals or LovePeddler who need to be paid for.
who in his right mind would want to be with a gal that could be gone/taken over by any big chief with a few million Nairas?!

A man looks very short, fat, round and  ugly when he is broke. From the way you are talking, I don't think you desire for a quality romance. You get what you pay for. wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

A man looks very short, fat, round and  ugly when he is broke. From the way you are talking, I don't think you desire for a quality romance. You get what you pay for. wink wink wink wink

the man that looks very short, fat, round and ugly when he is broke is a man that IS VERY SHORT FAT ROUND AND UGLY, rich or poor. period!
if that said man suddenly becomes "tall, with athletic physique and beautiful" when his pockets are full, then he should avoid the rats that are after him, at all cost, as he will never find real happiness with any of them.

believe me, you cannot buy HONESTY, TRUST or even CLASS. the closest you will be able to buy is a phoney that will go down to your every wishes, as long as you pay her enough.

here is a clue: tell that gal you bought that you suddenly lost all your money and look how she will slowly sell herself to the next best guy at a bargain discount, like the Harrods Xmas sales!

what you do is called "TOTO LEASING". you can ride it, play with it and even take it round to mama but it aint yours!
Re: What Do Women Want by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
love,care,money,money,money,money,money,sex,sex
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

the man that looks very short, fat, round and ugly when he is broke is a man that IS VERY SHORT FAT ROUND AND UGLY, rich or poor. period!
if that said man suddenly becomes "tall, with athletic physique and beautiful" when his pockets are full, then he should avoid the rats that are after him, at all cost, as he will never find real happiness with any of them.

Those attributes are for poor people alone. The moment you hammer, all the chics see is your fat wallet and trust me, your physique and face will be permanently photoshopped in their eyes until you become broke again. MrBrownJay, e be like say you no like quality romance. Free romance dey run belle o.
Re: What Do Women Want by yme1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
A Man a woman can lean on and will always be there come rain or sun shine
Re: What Do Women Want by MOBO444(f): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
y me:

A Man a woman can lean on and will always be there come rain or sun shine

Please my dear, please.
Re: What Do Women Want by yme1(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
MOBO444:

Please my dear, please.
why are you pleading with me dear?
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
y me:

why are you pleading with me dear?

He wants to lean and mooch on you till you dry up. Like, hi sweetie please buy me boxers and shaving powder. wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do Women Want by yme1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

He wants to lean and mooch on you till you dry up. Like, hi sweetie please buy me boxers and shaving powder. wink wink wink wink
see this waffi boy, don't let me flog the hell outta u o grin
Re: What Do Women Want by AloyEmeka8: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
y me:

see this waffi boy, don't let me flog the hell outta u o  grin
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Women Want by MOBO444(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
y me:

see this waffi boy, don't let me flog the hell outta u o grin

Y me To be honest you never seems to amaze me, your lack of courtesy worries me to no end.
Re: What Do Women Want by Dtarmon(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
It depends on what a lady is looking for, what she lacks in her life. For most girls it's being cared 4,the poor ones-mo#€¥.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! / Guys: Can You Kill For Love? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.