Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot (13337 Views)

Pls Read -bought A Honda Pilot 03 Without Even Having The Intention To. / Armless Man Banned From Driving (Pics and Video) / Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by Gee001: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Often, it's d challenges in life that shows us who we are truly meant 2 be. Evrytin in life, happens 4 a reason.
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by Ninilowo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
fittty: No be me go gree make this kind pilot fly me sha lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by mobo2(f): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
God is great
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2012

How often do you see your pilot, before take-off?
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by Somatic(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Siena:

How often do you see your pilot, before take-off?
Help me ask him and others like him who think that planes are them Night buses where they know and are even friends with the driver(and conductor) of the vehicle they intend to board beforehand.
To all them 'I no go fly with her' wey full NL, Biko, read the text well and put your Etisalat 10MB to good use éh.
She's certified to fly a certain designation of aircraft and it is certainly not a passenger plane. Wait till she becomes a commercial pilot then you all can take night bus to Luxembourg if yhu want.
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by tampa1871: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
HQ: Shocking. shocked shocked

Very Inspiring. Amazing how some disabled people "tend" to be Hardworking, Lively and Cheerful.
SHE IS NOT DISABLED, SHE IS JUST A PERSON WITH DISABILITY.
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by dnawah(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2012
I no suprise o!it is DIVINE FAVOUR.if it finds u there nothing u can not do.wait & see one day she will be a congress woman may be president of the USA.
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by lekzy007(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012

Will u see her?,of which she is certified with a particular aircraft and not passenger aircraft.
Re: Jessica Cox The First Armless Pilot by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Somatic:
Help me ask him and others like him who think that planes are them Night buses where they know and are even friends with the driver(and conductor) of the vehicle they intend to board beforehand.
To all them 'I no go fly with her' wey full NL, Biko, read the text well and put your Etisalat 10MB to good use éh.
She's certified to fly a certain designation of aircraft and it is certainly not a passenger plane. Wait till she becomes a commercial pilot then you all can take night bus to Luxembourg if yhu want.
Thank you. I guess some people here do not read at all before commenting and if they did, they find it hard to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? / 9 Facts You Need To Know About Your Car VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) / Car Robbery And Killing Of The Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.