Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! (6473 Views)

04 Highlander Vs 06 Rav4: Prices? / Toyota Highlander Vs Honda CRV - Pls Advise / 2002 Toyota Highlander Vs 2002 Nissan Xterra. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by capsogiga(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2010
HI GUYS. PLS KINDLY ASSIST IN MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE AMONG THESE GREAT VEHICLES AS I HAVE RECEIVED ALL SORTS OF OPINIONS-FROM NOVICES AND EXPERTS ALIKE. RIGHT NOW I AM CONFUSED AS TO WHICH TO BUY AS I HAVE CASH FOR ONLY ONE. KINDLY GIVE HONEST AND OBJECTIVE OPINIONS AS TO WHICH TO BUY AND PLEASE RESTRICT WITHIN THE 3 VEHICLES.
THE SUVs ARE 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
2003 HONDA PILOT
2003 NISSAN MURANO.

EAGERLY WAITING.CHEERS ALL
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by capsogiga(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
cool
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by vinmol: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Nissan Murano my first choice

i used a Nissan Ultima and it never gave me any major problem and it maintenace cost is very low, My hubby uses a Nissan pathfinder and it is superb Never had any problem

Toyota Highlander My 2nd choice
i presently use a Toyota RAV4 which is very good but a bit more expensice to maintain, pple say becos of the high demand of toyota, the parts are quite expensive, so to me these are my choices for u.
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by capsogiga(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2010
vinmol:

Nissan Murano my first choice

i used a Nissan Ultima and it never gave me any major problem and it maintenace cost is very low, My hubby uses a Nissan pathfinder and it is superb Never had any problem

Toyota Highlander My 2nd choice
i presently use a Toyota RAV4 which is very good but a bit more expensice to maintain, pple say becos of the high demand of toyota, the parts are quite expensive, so to me these are my choices for u.

THANKS VINMOL.GOD BLESS U
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by KunleA2(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2010
All these vehicles you listed are very fine choice(s). However, my first choice will be a Highlander. My reason being that the Toyota is the only one that offers the choice of both 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder engines.

I will chose the Toyota with 4 cylinder engine cos i can save some petrol that way. This has nothing to do with a popular false myth going on in Nigeria that 6 cylinder is bad.

My choice for the Highlander is just simply for the 4 cylinder option. And being a Toyota is not bad either.

Pilot and the Murano will follow not in any particular order.

Happy Motoring
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by capsogiga(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2010
Kunle-A:

All these vehicles you listed are very fine choice(s). However, my first choice will be a Highlander. My reason being that the Toyota is the only one that offers the choice of both 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder engines.

I will chose the Toyota with 4 cylinder engine cos i can save some petrol that way. This has nothing to do with a popular false myth going on in Nigeria that 6 cylinder is bad.

My choice for the Highlander is just simply for the 4 cylinder option. And being a Toyota is not bad either.

Pilot and the Murano will follow not in any particular order.

Happy Motoring

thanks
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by sholasho(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2010
@Poster,
Please first erase the option of 2003 murano on your mind immediately.
You can go for Honda pilot of the Highlander depends on what you like.
For someone like me i would go for the toyota highlander without hesitating.
good luck.
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by chelseabmw(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
Highlander all the way!

Toyota da best
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by capsogiga(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2010
I have now erased the MURANO from my mind. But guys, I am still undecided between the HIGHLANDER and PILOT. More info pls to be able to arrive at an informed and logical decision. thanks all and waiting,
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by EEL: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Toyota is just Fantastique.

You need to drive a Toyota Highlander to know its the best. Honda not that good in SUV's compared to Toyota.
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
In Those years that you have mentioned, i would go for Highlander.
Smaller Engine
Lesser Cylinder for me to worry about and lesser plugs during Tune up.
Lesser gas to worry about.
But if i have to go into the 2006 Mode, i will surely go for the Pilot, cos of the ruggedness
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by SirButty: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2010
one word - Toyota.
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by Gifo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
@poster: Stick with Fhemmy's advice; that's it. Highlander for the year you listed and Pilot afterwards. But note that both of them are bestbuys. A close friend of mine has the Highlander in PHC and so far no complains, another has the Pilot, they're all good.

So Toyota Highlander first, Honda Pilot second.
Re: Highlander Vs Pilot Vs Murano----advice! Advice ! Advice ! by toba1909(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ma Toyota Est fantastique!

Highlander rocks wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy My First Car. I Need Advice. / Between 2003 Corolla And 2001 Camry, Which Is A Better Option / Have You Used Milemaster 5w-30 Oil Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.