Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5042 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ijebabe: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
You nko?
I told you to give me time to think about it na, stop rushing me grin
Re: . by mspookie: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Try something new 2mrw:switch roles!
Tell him about a gentleman dat has been on ur case.
Dont forget to describe how hench and hot he looks.
I personally won't have the patience for his blabbering tho.
Re: . by seunpayne(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
First of all...NO!! Its not just you and yes most girls will interpret what he says the same way and most times you are right.
However, despite public opinion some guys are just not as attentive as we pretend to be so its possible that he is being honest and has no idea how you see what he says.
Now if you are already fighting about it then it is a big issue. Heading in that direction is breakup not happily married.

He could change (doubt it) if you are patient to explain how you feel and he is matured and loves you enough.

But whether or not he is cheating/planning to cheat or just not so sensitive it is not cool to tell your girl that crap!! So straighten this dude out. Have the talk (you seem like a very smart person) and then figure out if he is cheating or just cant_see_my_girls_reaction dumb and act accordingly but fighting never gets the job done.

Go get your ring
Re: . by seunpayne(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Oh and please don't try to payback in the same coins. Because then you're no better and your argument becomes mute. Be the bigger MAN and fix it.
Re: . by malaria(f): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2012
Hi school love .
Re: . by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
ijebabe:
I told you to give me time to think about it na, stop rushing me grin
Still thinking?
Re: . by mamasy: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
ur boyfriend is not focused.. period<<<<<<
buh hey appreciate the fact he told u all dat buh still be careful as he respects u to tell u
he mite be loving up somewer else.....
Re: . by Youngpo413: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nella:
I'm in a relationshp, engagd sef, but dere is just one tin I hate, wen my guy, wantin to be a gud boy decids to tell me smtn like dis: "swthrt, u shld never doubt hw much I luv u, infact, see, dere is dis gurl dat has been on my neck since we met through *Mike* but I always let her knw dat I hav someone dat I luv. The oda day we were at mikes place nd bcuz she heard I was arnd she droped in nd. Was flirtin wid me, but I didn't give her any attention becuz just lookin at her alone I knw dat she can't even be compard to u, see her messages dat she has been sendin me disturbin me," dis nd dat. I'm just tellin u so u dont hear it 4rm someone else nd start troubln urself or accusin me of anythn, bla bla bla. . . . . . . . . BUT wht I actuly hear: " Sweethrt, dere is dis gurl I've been sein, I saw her soo I knw she is beautiful! Infact she is very very fine, which is y I'm happy dat she is flirtin wid me, we talk ALLLLLL d time on d phone nd exchange text messages, just look at dem! I knw u r fine too but I can't help to notice dat she has big ass nd boobs too. I dnt hv any intentions of chykin her 4 now but maybe latr, u knw. . . , Ill probably start sleepin wid her soon nd luv her, nd 'affair' nd yea. U knw I luv u but dats just d case" . . . . . . . . He finishs talkin, nd I nod d say no problm, it fine I dnt care, its fine. But some how, I dnt knw hw it happns but d whole of dat week will suddnly turn into one big quarell, hw he is a BIGG CHEAT! Nd a LIAR! Has one million gurls nd IS here decivn me!, dis nd dat!! nd soo on. . . . . So seriously, is it just me? I hv trd to stop it oo, but wen I think am thnk am, it will all just turn upside down, nd any little tin d misunderstanding will start. ladies, is it just me or its every where? . . . Any solution to stopin it? It is seriously a major problm for me.

he is a player,dont leave o,just stay with him,infact make him love more cos if you misbehave,he will replace you asap and you are the one to loose.
I know he is cute but are you ready to leave a cute guy?your answer will be no,so just stay put...if he dumps you later,then you can move on.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
goofie:
its either ur bf is being truthful to u or hes jst being smart
smart he is...
Re: . by Clinton594(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
cindyrella:

Well it's his loss! undecided

Lols, you just made me laugh in French....
How sure can you be.. he did the breaking, didn't he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed) / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference / We Had Fight Because I Ordered 2 Ladies To Enter My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.