Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25020 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please.. smiley

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2016
According to experience, Plan A is the Action plan or most preferred choice, while Plan B is the Backup plan or less preferred choice.

Babe, even after using your tongue to count your teeth, your boo still confirmed it by claiming to want "to be on a safer side". Truth is, there is a huge chance that he has a side chick occasioned by the insecurity he feels that someday you will get married to someone else.

Maybe he is being realistic as regards less marriage prospects in the relationship coz the both of you are of the same age.

Anyway, you just gotta reassure him of your love for him.

86 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by SUPERPACK: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2016
drink two cups of cold water every morning.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
drink two cups of cold water every morning.

For ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by SUPERPACK: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

For ?
Two months and u will see "Chanji"

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:
According to experience, Plan A is the Action plan or most preferred choice, while Plan B is the Backup plan or less preferred choice.

Babe, even after using your tongue to count your teeth, your boo still confirmed it by claiming to want "to be on a safer side". Truth is, there is a huge chance that he has a side chick occasioned by the insecurity he feels that someday you will get married to someone else.

Maybe he is being realistic as regards less marriage prospects in the relationship coz the both of you are of the same age.

Anyway, you just gotta reassure him of your love for him.

Thanks, but the plan b girl self is a year younger than him too so I do not think is age issue.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Don't worry if he got a plan b...next time he told u that again, tell him as well u have a plan B & C...u must have ur own tactics when playing with his game..girls called it a reverse psychology wink...

But remember this, not all men we dated are meant for us forever...so I betta step up ur game.

15 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Two months and u will see "Chanji"

Am trying to understand your point. Do you mean after two months my boyfriend will change towards me? or?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't worry if he got a plan b...next time he told u that tell him as well u have a plan B & C...u must have ur own tactics when playing his game,girls called it a reverse psychology wink...

But remember this, not all men we dated are meant for us forever...so I betta step up ur game.

Hmmmn...thanks.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by esqtony: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks, but the plan b girl self is a year younger than him too so I do not think is age issue.

Then he is planless!

4 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Oh! So you even know the side chick...Interesting!

You just gotta show him more reasons to love you more

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Oh! So you even know the side chick...Interesting!

You just gotta show him more reasons to love you more

Not like I really know her, he told me about her and she has a boyfriend presently who is far from her. But she is in same school with my boyfriend and am in a differnt school too. So that's why am confused if she is just his side chick or my competitor?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by coolh3ad(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was jisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him. I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told a older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please... lalasticlala smiley

Please be sincere and truthful oo...at this stage, if some other guy asks for your hands in marriage and you like that guy too, will you dump your current BF

27 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Bbsharon(f): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2016
coolh3ad:

Please be sincere and truthful oo...at this stage, if some other guy asks for your hands in marriage and you like that guy too, will you dump your current BF

Honestly I won't. I love him so much,I guess he is confused too or maybe we are just dealing with trust issue.

2 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kilokeys(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Maybe he has "option B"..

U r lucky.. Pple like us have exhausted the English alphabets... We are now in Greek..

I have option Sigma sef.

We r 7 billion in the world Na.. An slowpoke sef go get at least 500 pple wey go love am like that.

We all have options.. U do too.. So it's best u never bring it up in relationships.. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what u have.. When u see a better deal, move..

He will too.

My 5,999th post on NL I don't wanna waste the next number abeg

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:
Maybe he has "option B"..

U r lucky.. Pple like us have exhausted the English alphabets... We are now in Greek..

I have option Sigma sef.

We r 7 billion in the world Na.. An slowpoke sef go get at least 500 pple wey go love am like that.

We all have options.. U do too.. So it's best u never bring it up in relationships.. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what u have.. When u see a better deal, move..

He will too.

My 5,999th post on NL I don't wanna waste the next number abeg

As very funny as you have sounded, you spoken the stark truth. We all have infinite options. soldier go soldier come, barracks no dey empty

12 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by sirusX(m): 2:07am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:

I have option Sigma sef.

Got me laughing real hard cheesy

Truly, even wen one is in a relationship we still find that we might get interested in other people we come across. The same goes for others we have as close friends that we sort of have genuine feelings for...or maybe a crush. In a weird way, they become plan B.

Ladies that are mindful of their biological clock...including those that are lukin for a made man tend to scout for a plan B when plan A seems to be no show.

The fact that partners choose to stick together in love is what counts. Remember that before him/her you had friends...& even if there's a breakup u'll still have friends.

So I wouldn't classify this as cheating as long as no one made a move for plan B yet...& even if one did, as long as it's an open relationship it still ain't cheating.

But...wen you start nursing an idea of being with another & your partner doesn't know abt it, then you can start talking about cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by drdrei09: 2:33am On Mar 11, 2016
It's actually good to always have a plan B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by tyson99(m): 3:06am On Mar 11, 2016
If your boyfriend is cheating on you,come and lets cheat on him too

14 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Plan B simply means a PLAN, not already in motion but a plan godammit. Why incur more heat to your already "no NEPA" heated body?angry

8 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by bigt2(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Op, sharrrrraaaaaaappppp! angry
You're cheating.
Why would you portray such a scenario. If you're not dating another man, how would he propose to you? E ma gba mi ke ooooooooo.
Or are you that kind of girl who believe in fantasies and thus tests guys with silly questions
Do you expect him to say hell grovel at your feet at the slightest threat of leaving and tell you he doesn't have a plan called B If I were him, I would tell you I even have a plan up to z.
Park well angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Jerryolumide(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Wait how old are you first, you just keep talking about age
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

lols u even know d girl

My candid advice leave dat boy hez uncrios
How wuld he feel..if u were also datin sum1 else nd called d person plan b
He just dey use una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by AfroKnight: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Two bottles of beer for your boyfriend. He knows you would jump ship at the slightest opportunity and he is only saving for the rainy day.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by vooyour(f): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2016
sweetie listen to me. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE! If he loves you he wouldn't do that to you. He's trying to make you think it's okay for him to have another chick. infact if you think about it, he might be waiting for the other girl's relationship to crash so that he can leave you for her. You can talk to him about first. But I doubt he loves you the way you love him. You need to find someone who will love you completely! you deserve it.
good luck wink

6 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
ask him
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kennyman2000(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
i see no problem with his response. Its what u asked for u saw. Why asked such question from him in the first place?

My kind of guy. Wouldnt let one unfaithful woman make me go crazy.

Thats such a good display of a very matured man act from ur bf who wouldnt let any woman destroy his self confidence or believes his whole life is wrapped to that woman, making him wanna start begging like a willy.

Your bf is trying to let u know that, there're lots of fishes in the river, just like u also told him there're lots of fishes in the river as well by asking such silly question.

Big ups to that guy! Tell your guy, i owe him 10 bottles of orijin. If u guys eventually get married. Pls, send me an IV. I'll bring his orjin for him.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Dahveydson(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
No, he's building.

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Michellla(f): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by defendedvictim(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
U r telling us u don't have a plan B? It's obvious u won't kill urself if he leaves u..what you'd do to save ur relationship career if/wen he leaves, is ur plan B.

U shud be happy u are his plan A..simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by ladyF(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
If he has plan B, you better have your own plan B. angry

I love [size=15pt]Davide470[/size] kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by vision2050: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
I sense you also have Plan C, why did you raise the issue in the first place? you are cheating on him I guess. 7 out of 11 guys have Plan B. they do this to avoid story that touch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.