Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (89554 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man / I Need The School Fees Details For Covenant University Or Any Other Private Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2007
Evry institution has rules,, while ur there u havta obey em
it dosnt mattr if they dnt make sense esp whn u cnt change them

So calln it bullshit, garbage n stuff, dosnt giv
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2007
this is why this is a discussion.

Who cares if I can't change them? Doesnt stop me from complaining about it

and yes institutions have rules but those rules should NOT have anything to do with what you eat, wear or personal stuff you own. Typical of religious affiliated places to do such things. Ironically with all their dumb rules, isnt it the same Babcock that is known for hosting sex orgies and just a few years back, the daughter of the Covenant chancellor was kicked out for lesbian experiences, so much for their rules eh?

Anyway, If my talking about those wannabe secondary schools bother you so much you could always ignore me and comot from my face

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by oIo(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2007
this is why this is a discussion.

Who cares if I can't change them? Doesnt stop me from complaining about it

and yes institutions have rules but those rules should NOT have anything to do with what you eat, wear or personal stuff you own. Typical of religious affiliated places to do such things. Ironically with all their dumb rules, isnt it the same Babcock that is known for hosting sex orgies and just a few years back, the daughter of the Covenant chancellor was kicked out for lesbian experiences, so much for their rules eh?

Anyway, If my talking about those wannabe secondary schools bother you so much you could always ignore me and comot from my face

YOU are so misinformed and ignorant, angry
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lmao. yes your frowning face is definitely "scaring me" ooooo

Tell me how I am "ignorant" and "misinformed" and maybe then I'll take you seriously.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2007
TOH, i jst wunda why shes so angry, she dosent evn attend any of em
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2007
lol, Im angry? are you not the one that just called lauryn stupid for not revealing her OBVIOUS gender to you?

Lmfao. cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2007
TOH, this is anotha thread abeg leave tha there tongue grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by oIo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
and yes institutions have rules but those rules should NOT have anything to do with what you eat, wear or personal stuff you own
Then what's the purpose of creating RULES?

Ironically with all their dumb rules, isnt it the same Babcock that is known for hosting sex orgies

HOW on earth would Babcock host sex orgies? it defies every form of logic, Think over your post

and just a few years back, the daughter of the Covenant chancellor was kicked out for lesbian experiences, so much for their rules eh?
If this hear-say is true, then I see no reason why she shouldn't be kicked out, the RULE is in action here

Narrow mind!!!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2007
oIo:

Then what's the purpose of creating RULES?

HOW on earth would Babcock host sex orgies? it defies every form of logic, Think over your post
If this hear-say is true, then I see no reason why she shouldn't be kicked out, the RULE is in action here
Narrow mind!!!

If anyone needs to think, it's you. Nothing you said made any sense

hey dummy, it's no longer seconday school so such rules are DUMB. How can you be telling adults that they cant use a phone? Why should an university tell you what to eat? How the hell does that make any sense?

why is it a surprise that these so called wannabe good schools have bad apples? Just goes to show all these pathetic baby rules dont mean anything. I have friends in babcock and they tell me about these things. sorry you're in denial. Kinda like in the States despite all the obnoxious rules they have, Catholic schools are known for having the most amount of sluts.

as for the Covenant thing, I didnt say it was wrong that she was kicked out. Do you know how to read? Just AGAIN saying despite the fact that these schools are religious affliated with all their lame rules, you still have certain people running around doing all these "immoral acts"

as for "narrow mind" or whatever dumb outburst, say what you will. doesnt chnage the truth or my stance. Pele cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by oIo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2007
How can you be telling adults that they can't use a phone? Why should an university tell you what to eat? How the hell does that make any sense?
What school is that? definitely not Babcock or covenant either,  none of these schools banned the use of phones or food restrictions,  get your facts right.

why is it a surprise that these so called wannabe good schools have bad apples? Just goes to show all these pathetic baby rules don't mean anything.
who told u d rules dont mean nothing? dont u think things would have been worse if the rules weren't in place?
these so called rules have gone a long way in checkmating crime and vices,  definitely you will have one or two bad eggs,

as for the Covenant thing, I didnt say it was wrong that she was kicked out. Do you know how to read?
Are  you asking me? You read my reply again!!

In summary, you are entitled to your own opinion. But I feel these schools are doing well and quite a number of their products are doing quite well too,  and they(d graduates) are proud of their school.

If you too vex, u fit go hang oh,  i'm done
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2007
oIo:

What school is that? definitely not Babcock or covenant either, none of these schools banned the use of phones or food restrictions, get your facts right.

ok now i know you are full of shit. Invest in laxatives

Im done with you.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Mystique(f): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

ok now i know you are full of shit. Invest in laxatives

I'm done with you.

LOL, Good one TOH grin grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
TOH, is a bitter lil gal
Very angry she cldnt come to CU grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by VOR(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2007
Can someone in the know confirm or refute for me the allegation that last year before graduation from Convenant, graduates had to give blood. i.e they had to provide a blood sample. shocked shocked shocked

If true I find it absolutely shocking. What was the reason for this?
Is the VC a vampire? grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2007
yes "gamine" you caught me

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT MY SECRET?

asinwin.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by mrman: 1:23am On Jan 24, 2007
hey does anyone know if you allowed to have ur car on babcock campus and what exactly are the rules, they dont let u stay out late, can u have your own place off campus?, if u have to stay on campus can u have your own single?, pls. let me know, i'm considering babcock or maybe i should just go to lag and go from my house,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2007
@VOR
They just asked them to hav a blood test, thats all.

OOh eyyah 'ThiefofHearts' i really feel for u cry

Angry Pugar!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by VOR(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
Gamine:

@VOR
They just asked them to hav a blood test, thats all.

OOh eyyah 'ThiefofHearts' i really feel for u cry

Angry Pugar!

@Gamine

But why? There must have been a reason for it.
What has a blood test got to do with getting a degree?
Suppose you refused to have the test, would you be sanctioned or what?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
VOR
they just wanted to kno if they were 'clean', free from AIDS or Pregnancy, stuff like that
its a christain school ooh, anything can be done for spirituality sake
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by VOR(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
And if they had AIDS nko/
Dem go withold the degree or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
lol, i dunno grin
its the way they wantd it and thats that!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2007
Lmao another thing to add to my list of idiot rules. cheesy

I actually thought VOR was being sarcastic
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by VOR(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao another thing to add to my list of idiot rules. cheesy

I actually thought VOR was being sarcastic

Thief

I can't believe in this day and age such rules would be in force.
That blood sample rule is surely in breach of a person's human rights.
Madness if you ask me.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2007
They probably do it to turn people into babbling zombies that attack anyone that question the rules for example Gamine and oIo.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
Babbling Zombies?

[b]TOH, [/b]ure goin too far

Do u think we like the rules and evrything,
we cant change it, we applied to be in the school so theres no point complaining

im almost out so , whut the heck!

This gurl is really very stupid ooh, some [b]Idiotic Thief[ she is/b]
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2007
the babbling psycho zombie is on the attack again.

I feel like Serena in 28 Days Later. They just wont die. cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by mrman: 3:22am On Jan 26, 2007
i like the wat you guys are ignoring me
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2007
hey Gamine,
instead of running your mouth yarning dust, shouldnt you be helping this gentleman with his inquiry about your so called universities instead
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by nobodiee: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2007
LOL, why the hostility people? Is it that serious? Anyway, I am not fighting with anybody ohh, so please nobody should respond negatively, I just want to clarify that the chancellors daughter was not kicked out of CU for any lesbian acts, infact, she never attended CU, she's a friend of mine and she graduated from college here in the US, peace!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Mystique(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2007
I think its totally ridiculous that in this day and age, people are being forced to go for blood tests, before they are awarded a certificate!!!!

Isnt that a violation of the students rights? Hmmm, that just goes to show how 'good' these universities really are. . . .  undecided undecided
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2007
Thief u r the one that hijacked this thread grumbling and complaining

@Nobodiee
Dont mind that nonsense psycho Thief*she cant get a decent guy to giv his heart freely she has to steal it, FG* she cnt get her facts right, so much angst

i dont see anything wrong in taking a blood test! undecided

Back to Topic

Covenant is definately better, come over to the school just once and see for urself!
send me a mail and i will help u out grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
nobodiee:

LOL, why the hostility people? Is it that serious? Anyway, I am not fighting with anybody ohh, so please nobody should respond negatively, I just want to clarify that the chancellors daughter was not kicked out of CU for any lesbian acts, infact, she never attended CU, she's a friend of mine and she graduated from college here in the US, peace!!

Um it was in the Guardian. Unless of course you are talking about someone else.

actually Gamine, I just agreed with Mystique's first comment. Not my fault that you're a psycho zombie who pounces on anyone that says anything about your "schools" which is why you don't see any problem in schools asking for blood tests like some deranged cult.

Like I said before, don't like what i have to say, ignore me because your pathetic jabs arent working.  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.