Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (89934 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man / I Need The School Fees Details For Covenant University Or Any Other Private Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Bheembor: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF LEADCITY UNIVERSITY?
ITS DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CREATE "KNOWLEDGE FOR SELF RELIANCE"
LCU FOR SHIZZLE!!!!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by DrDre1(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2008
Good Lord!!!
How did I miss this kind of thread? grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by lucabrasi(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2008
abeg y'all o,i know the private university one attends tells a lot about a girl in naija,i v heard convenant university gurls are basically quiet,take home to mama kinda gurls, pls what are babcock girls like?are they same thing or different?pls dont ignore me o cause its really important for me to know smiley
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dafizee: 9:22am On May 14, 2008
lucabrasi, u don enter one chance.
Covenant girls are quiet cheesy This is a joke, u should be a stand up comedian grin grin grin grin
u better not make the mistake of assuming because majority are not what u want 2 take home to mama.
this girls are very unstable dynamites waiting 2 explode, they could explode unfortunately at mama's house.
Any day any time, i would stand up for babcock girls. At least i know they don't pretend like covenant babies, grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by lucabrasi(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2008
@dafizee
are you serious,think ill have to start a thread on it, its really important for me to know as i know next to nothing about babcock or convenant smiley
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Nokia6600(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2008
this babcock sef! I hear them all over the media. I think they have something for sales, certainly not their girls. I like their new website. Guys check it out. www.babcockuni.edu.ng.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by DrDre1(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2008
@ Dafizee
That dynamite part may scare the poor guy away grin

@ Lucabrasi
Could be dangerous for you to assume a girl is good because she is a product of a particular school.
I'm sure you don't want to pick up a dynamite either grin cheesy
Just have an open mind and know what you want.
Babcock/convenant girls are just normal girls too
It's not as if they're a bunch of angels grin
You'll always have the normal sets - the good, the bad and the ugly tongue
Only difference may just be a high % of the nice set smiley
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by SENATORJD(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2008
dafizee:

u better not make the mistake of assuming because majority are not what u want 2 take home to mama.
this girls are very unstable dynamites waiting 2 explode, they could explode unfortunately at mama's house.
Any day any time, i would stand up for babcock girls. At least i know they don't pretend like covenant babies, grin
and where u take get ur information say covenant girlsssssssssssss pretend?because u talk to 1,2,3 or 10 all of a sudden covenant girls as a whole pretend?,comot there u too lie.
Dr. Dre:

Just have an open mind and know what you want.
Babcock/convenant girls are just normal girls too
It's not as if they're a bunch of angels grin
You'll always have the normal sets - the good, the bad and the ugly tongue
this is a sane simple statement,they aint all angels not that they pretend
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Tobiegal(f): 5:41pm On May 26, 2008
Dr. Dre:

Good Lord!!!
How did I miss this kind of thread? grin

grin grin Greatest babcock,

isnt it so obvious dat we RULE!!!

Incase u didnt knw, am 4rm dere, n we so ROCK! cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dafizee: 8:01pm On May 30, 2008
Tobiegal:

grin grin Greatest babcock,

isnt it so obvious that we RULE!!!

Incase u didnt knw, am from dere, n we so ROCK! cheesy

Who is We? undecided
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2008
Watever, REALLY
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by DrDre1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ Tobiegal
Nice to hear from a Babcockite cheesy
Are you still there or you've graduated?
Let me know if Babcock Herald or Herald Digest rings a bell wink
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by simy: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2008
all of una just dey mis yearn here.THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS COVENANT IS A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN BABCOCK,I MEAN,WHATS EVEN BRINGING THIS INSULT?HV FRIENDS IN BOTH SCHOOLS AND EVEN THE ONES IN BABCOCK AGREE THAT COVENANT IS BETTER-4RM THE STRUCTURE,TO LECTURE ROOMS,HOSTEL,TEACHING AND QUALITY,CU BEAT BU HANDS DOWN,EVEN THE CAFETARIA FOOD!ABEG UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP COVENANT UNIVERSITY,

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Corla(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2008
Hey Babcock offers the best you can afford. It's encapses every single beings live by touching the physical, moral, social, spiritual, even financial bouyancy of an individual thru the plans put in place to help facilitate the goals and the achievements needed. You need to be there.

flash=200,200]Proud to Belong[[/flash]
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2008
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by simy: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2008
God forbid!go to where?that dead skol babcock? Abeg,u want great value 4 ur money?find ur way to covenant university

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Laibankz: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
Simy what's your arguement? that convenant is better than babcock? i guess you graduated from convenant or still a student.
let me make this clear Babcock is far better than Convenant,
My dear its not all about the building structures or how fine the school is but how knowledge is being imapcted into the students.
No doubts babcock hasnt got the structures but remember they converted from a seminary school to a University so you dont expect much.
Harvard University of today made their name from there successful alumni.
so what makes a university is not only by the structures or rules guiding it but by the alumni of such schools
so before making any blur conclusion have you made your research on how both schools graduates are performing in the labour market?
i had an encounter with a convenant graduate, My God he was unable to express himself like a graduate.am not generalising but just want you to know that babcock graduates are well respected by employers. Most babcock graduates are ruling the labour market especially in the banking sector.
so before you open ur mouth to make such blur conclusions, please open your eyes and ears to concrete facts ok?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by jaybaby(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
None
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2008
Thank God say my school no be Convenant cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by darkey(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
when would people learn that although the school one attends, or attended is important, there are oda factors that r paramount, threads like this most times r irrevelant.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by fizu: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2008
olo, perfect observation. if those in favour of covenant university cannot even spell it properly i quess the debate itself is useless.i believe there are so many smart people on both sides but i have identified two of us. u and I. big- ups to babcock. wink
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Okijajuju1(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2008
@ Topic

Sudan or Iraq, Which is better
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by fizu: 1:45am On Aug 31, 2008
simy, Covenant is full of  below average students and the irony of it is that one can create a faculty out of its first class graduates. maybe 2nd class division is equivalent to 1st class in covenant. na structure we wan chop. its about substance.in an academic battle, babcock will out-shine. 10000000% sure. cool grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by playmate(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2008
simy:

God forbid!go to where?that dead skol babcock? Abeg,u want great value 4 your money?find your way to covenant university

babcock dead??!!!pple who r cheap go 4 cheap things n gt cheap things,1 thing is dt babcock isnt cheap n dey offer d best u cn expect,attend bu n go home 4 a day n ur parents will bless d day dey sent u der.
neva say dt in public cs wen u find out hw gd babcock is,u'll feel ashamed u eva chastised d skool.cu grads n undagrads cn neva stand der ground bside d bu counterparts cs babcock has sophiscated n intellectually enabled students,socially,academically,morally, cu cnt stand a chance against bu.

y nt do ur research well,am guessin ure a cu stdnt or alumni,nutin bad in supportin ur skool bt uve got 2 b realistic babcock is waaaaaaaaay better dan covenant.

go babcock,we cnt shout
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by muyiwaeni: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
I Have been reading about this BU Vs CU Thread, and can't help but wonder why peoople don't recognize a good thing when they see it. For example you state that BU is a glorified secondary school, but my question then is, why didn't u leave the school when you found out you didnt' like the rules. Also, if some bad eggs flout the rules, and indulge in lascivious acts, how is that the fault of the school? Even Pastors sin against God, so how can we judge an enviroments piety based upon a few bad eggs. Little info here, I used to lecture at BU, and I must say I was please with the rules that were in place. If you find yourself in a situation you don't like, then maybe you should take your money and time somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by akinwunmi(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2008
ok ok ok ok************Covenant is like UK********Babcock is like 9ja********meaning***********
Covenant has the facilities, the building, the equipment et all but no brains to fully utilize what they have WHILE Babcock don't have much of the facilities, equipment, building et all BUT they have brains. 9ja is filled with people with brains but no materials and facilities to utilize it and still live freely and make money*****U knw****but UK, they have everything yet there citizens still struggle************which ever one u find urself we all are the same*******BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES IN TRAINING****

Finance
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by kooldamsel(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2008
obafemi awolowo university ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Lavidaloca: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2009
LOOOOOOL this is the funniest blog I have seen in ages. TOH your comments are well funny.
I don't know why anyone would even consider going to Babcock or Covenant unless you are seriously mis guided. The world out there, the one actual people live in and struggle in to have a better life, the one you will be in once you finish BU or CU is overwhelmingly intolerant of religion.
I am not anti religious so don't think I'm being biased but what I don't understand is why such schools will enforce silly rules that secondary schools don't even enforce all in the name of religious practices.
Don't use phones?? 18 year olds and 19 year olds what the hell, so what if they had a part time job, how would they communicate with their employers, this is completely unrealistic and a very ignorant rule.
I don't even care about the not eating meat business those are their religious beliefs but the one about a blood test now not only is that degrading it is also very inhumane. Who cares if they are pregnant?? so married people can't go to school again? and so what if you have aids?? they won't let you graduate. People at this age will want to experiment, fact, they will want to have sex, fact, instead of making them uncomforatable how about have sex education classes that will teach them how to practice safe sex.

The problem wih Nigeria is that they have this notion that everything must be pure and have very conservative ways but when will they stand up and realise that real life is not like that. the purpose of university is to prepare you to face the outside world, this includes experience as well as education. This means creating REAL LIFE situations not their idea of the perfect world.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by insight04: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2009
Brainwashing is endemic in both
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by teymie: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
hey kinda confused wit this private universities, actually dnt knw which one 2 fall in,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by omoshexchi(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hello, my parents want me to come back to 9ja and go to uni there, and they are sending me to Bsbcock, does anyone think babcock is good?? and what are the bad points about it?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by chyker(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
my young bro needs to go to a private school, popsy is insisting on a priority of one that has zero-torelance for cultism, babcock or convenant?, which on,house?[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.