Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36514 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
heey!! posh9k.. wats up wiv u na??
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

He's trying to get on my e-nerves.
sexkillz: Seriously, we need to talk about this. This is not the Goldieluks i know. Did someone hack into your account? This is preposterous.

Case is settled
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
no, no...we still qot unfinished buisness.....why jealous?
hahaha am like jealouse cos acidosis gotchu already,seems like am a loner,but i will be waiting in case you couples break up
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes: ,but i will be waiting in case you couples break up
Error 404
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bed is calling, gotta go lay down. Good night ladies & gents. See ya, catch ya, talk 2 ya tomorrow. @ acidosis™ & bennyraz, if you ever see my lady, please tell her to join me in the bedroom grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

Error 404
haha you no dey sleep
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
sexkillz: Ok. Is that why you are pouring spit on me?

Rotf
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz: Bed is calling, gotta go lay down. Good night ladies & gents. See ya, catch ya, talk 2 ya tomorrow. @ acidosis™ & bennyraz, if you ever see my lady, please tell her to join me in the bedroom grin grin grin

Right behind you sweeeedy!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cant believe i miss this thread!!!
190, take heart man..i love your posts and together with idowu, you guys make me lmao...if ladies dont like you for it, you dont have to change for them then...keep being real man..you gon find that special gurl just as marcanthon and la parisienne did..
Love the way you poured your heart out..really feel you dawg
nice words @sexkillz..you killed it bro for not going to goggle for this game
@areqbuiser, nice posts..you got me clapping with your wooing...you blew goldieluks outta her mind.
@caseless, you fucck up.even sexkillz was shocked with your wack words
nice thread...190, cheer up once again and move on..ike, you did great...you rock for real.am proud of you...no use the "pata" stuff agen biko..lol
peace
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Sijo01:

Right behind you sweeeedy!

Awwww, so sweet. Gute Nacht my Sweet Peaches, schlaf gut.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Our first meeting was magical
The second was 'practical'
I stared hard at you, i couldn't take my eyes off.
And when you spoke, my knees weakened.
You touched me and i was on fire.

Eyes like sapphire
Skin as smooth as silk
Voice as clear as crystal.

Where on earth did you come from?
From what were you formed?
I call you Onyx; you call me Zoe.

Please don't pick another
For i am your 'other'
You are simply the best of them all.
I love you fiercely.
You and I could make the whole world jealous kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Are you referring to me? cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
lalaosky: Cant believe i miss this thread!!!
190, take heart man..i love your posts and together with idowu, you guys make me lmao...if ladies dont like you for it, you dont have to change for them then...keep being real man..you gon find that special gurl just as marcanthon and la parisienne did..
Love the way you poured your heart out..really feel you dawg
nice words @sexkillz..you killed it bro for not going to goggle for this game
@areqbuiser, nice posts..you got me clapping with your wooing...you blew goldieluks outta her mind.
@caseless, you fucck up.even sexkillz was shocked with your wack words
nice thread...190, cheer up once again and move on..ike, you did great...you rock for real.am proud of you...no use the "pata" stuff agen biko..lol
peace

Now am crying reading this sad
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
190:

Now am crying reading this sad
Cry baby. . .
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
Uncle D, pls do a background check on Acidiosis..... BTW, I have good news for you.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hahaha am like jealouse cos acidosis gotchu already,seems like am a loner,but i will be waiting in case you couples break up
hmmm, such prayer!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
caseless: Lawd! Sj,did i post alphabet soup?

Lmaoo! Funny you.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
siji.. ok
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle D, pls do a background check on Acidiosis..... BTW, I have good news for you.
Oh that's great, pls i will be back.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Are you referring to me? cheesy
lol...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Cry baby. . .

Kant u see how sweet he was 2me sad
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Caracta:
lol...
Just say yes... cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Maria-G, pls., inbox still busy.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ayobase(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2012
slimyem: *yawns*
jydebaba...me?
"Lepacious opeke"
that's supposed to impress me?
Like seriously??
You FAILED!!!
...and btw,i'm not dark and shine...i'm fair and white.
190.....*yawns*
you didn't get my code...
Too long and without substance...
I couldnt really hold on to any line that wowed me..
A hug is all i can give just for your effort...
You've got to have to do better to have me..cheesycheesy

D-explorer...no winner abeg!!
They both didn't get to me!!

Shattap there my friend......
Yeah, this is coming late though, but I must still talk am.....whats wrong with u....190 didnt get into ur skin?
KAI....I know when a lady is fronting o!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Just say yes... cheesy
you wish...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Maria-G:
well done
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
Maria-G, pls., inbox still busy.
the good news?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2012
Caracta:
you wish...
Hmmm... Yes nw... Or is it wrong to wish? Abeg say ”yes“ jare let's move on to the next level...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Caracta: Our first meeting was magical
The second was 'practical'
I stared hard at you, i couldn't take my eyes off.
And when you spoke, my knees weakened.
You touched me and i was on fire.

Eyes like sapphire
Skin as smooth as silk
Voice as clear as crystal.

Where on earth did you come from?
From what were you formed?
I call you Onyx; you call me Zoe.

Please don't pick another
For i am your 'other'
You are simply the best of them all.
I love you fiercely.
You and I could make the whole world jealous kiss
wow.. the nice piece for..................?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:

well done
thanks sweet....still up?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Didnt knw dis thread is still active. I tout it as been close afta d game. Anyway, let continue. Watz d topic n? @all
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:

wow.. the nice piece for..................?
You

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.