Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36515 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
SamjohnnyB reporting 4 duty. Were is ariyke.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: You can always challenge anyone openly and win her back. . .
bros you too much! Nothing does you. Make i chillax de wait for my turn.
Bado no be fight o, we no say you think say we nor reach but just take one bottle of kparaga for my head take cool ya temper. I de come. . .
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Must you curse someone to show how intelligent you are?
Piss off! Who threw d first jab? Typica! Na my own dey always penetrate. Enjoy!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Bittyend is going to give me a tough time;

*wipes fore-head in anticipation*

I wish we culd change partners........

Shollypops my cocopops, can we get it popping? wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
3minutes gone already.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
SamjohnnyB: SamjohnnyB reporting 4 duty. Were is ariyke.
Right beside U cool

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer darling, who are those guys you paired me with? Are they are even here?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
3minutes gone already.
Can u give Bitty to Slimyem. My tummy hurts and i'm not in d mood for too much typing.

Sights Bittyend and runs
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
D explorer please switch the guys paired with me now the aren't performing
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Can u give Bitty to Slimyem. My tummy hurts and i'm not in d mood for too much typing.

Sights Bittyend and runs
Let him down EASY nah!! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alright people, please no comment. Ikekings & Bennyraz you have the floor! Please Go Ahead and woo Gracious10 in 15minutes. Gentlemen, we are watching the time. 10minutes more please. We're waiting grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oh, the fun is still on...... I waka well.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
how long are we goin wait now..haba!
let the next set come in
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: bros you too much! Nothing does you. Make i chillax de wait for my turn.
Bado no be fight o, we no say you think say we nor reach but just take one bottle of kparaga for my head take cool ya temper. I de come. . .
Woeva! I'll join d congregation.
Y'all fawcked up
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]Gracious10.. Omo by God's grace i gbadun u!! I know u're grace and we all need the grace of God in Our lives,
Come be my Grace.. like i said earlier, i'll pamper you like pampers, i'll feed you with feeding bottle, omo
if na to wash ur pataa ********* shocked shocked shocked u know the rest na!!! I gbadun ur wayss, u be Under G, cuz ur name
start with Gee, abeg make we do under Gee before anybody sojii, come be my beyounce and I'll be ur jayZee, u know the paroles na, if i no treat u like a queen make u report me to my Mummy grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Piss off! Who threw d first jab? Typica! Na my own dey always penetrate. Enjoy!
Lol... Na you get your hands jare...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
freecocoa: D-Explorer darling, who are those guys you paired me with? Are they are even here?
Shollypopz:

Sights Bittyend and runs
~vicky~:
D explorer please switch the guys paired with me now the aren't performing
I will respond after the first slot. Please smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: na me go first give you belle.. Ike, fit come give u second belle grin grin

LOL, dem dey text belle? a beg read ur poem jor!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
You folks should pls understand it is not easy to type, especially to those on mobile phones. . . Na mobile i dey, so i understand.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dearest gracious,
I know i might not be ”financially“, ”physically“ and ”facially“ endowed to be with a lady like you.. I just want to be the one after your own ”heart“ as you are already in mine... Your ”love“ and ”heart“ are the only things i desire and nothing else...

I want to be there for you, during the times of ”joy“ and ”sorrows“.... I want to be that one guy to be beside you whenever you wake up early in the morning to whisper these three words into your ears ”I LOVE YOU“ while serving you your early morning coffee...

Your beauty was not the reason i got attracted to you, but because when i saw you my heart said to me ”SHE'S THE ONE“ and here i am writing this to show you how important i need you in my life and to fulfill my heart desires...

I'm not good with words... So i will stop here... I hope my write-up is enough for me to win your heart...

15 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by belamour(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Bennyraz if u write in big fonts again, I'll ban you!! angry angry

*Dancing OYATO*[b][/b] kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]Gracious10.. Omo by God's grace i gbadun u!! I know u're grace and we all need the grace of God in Our lives,
Come be my Grace.. like i said earlier, i'll pamper you like pampers, i'll feed you with feeding bottle, omo
if na to wash ur pataa ********* shocked shocked shocked u know the rest na!!! I gbadun ur wayss, u be Under G, cuz ur name
start with Gee, abeg make we do under Gee before anybody sojii, come be my beyounce and I'll be ur jayZee, u know the paroles na, if i no treat u like a queen make u report me to my Mummy grin grin[/size]

giggles..u can do better
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Smh @ bennyraz. . . Was that a joke? Like seriously?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Dearest gracious,
I know i might not be ”financially“, ”physically“ and ”facially“ endowed to be with a lady like you.. I just want to be the one after your own ”heart“ as you are already in mine... Your ”love“ and ”heart“ are the only things i desire and nothing else...

I want to be there for you, during the times of ”joy“ and ”sorrows“.... I want to be that one guy to be beside you whenever you wake up early in the morning to whisper these three words into your ears ”I LOVE YOU“ while serving you your early morning coffee...

Your beauty was not the reason i got attracted to you, but because when i saw you my heart said to me ”SHE'S THE ONE“ and here i am writing this to show you how important i need you in my life and to fulfill my heart desires...

I'm not good with words... So i will stop here... I hope my write-up is enough for me to win your heart...

cant stop laughing , too long
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

giggles..u can do better
True.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
see as bennyraz serious grin ;Dlmao
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

cant stop laughing , too long
Lol... I gat your back...**winks**
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ bennyraz. . . Was that a joke? Like seriously? ??
muhehehehehehe dat one na Intro gringrin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious. Whether you like it or not, you must choose one of those guys. . .
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alright ladies and gentlemen, permit the lady in between to decide and MUST pick one dude that broke her walls or was close with reasons. Grace, over to you! smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I gat your back...**winks**
yea, too long and too serious, loosen up a little. hehehehehe, looks like am teachig uhow to read ur poem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.