Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (34125 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by omobabaolowo: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
I am very curious about knowing,the love lives of chubby ladies,i for one,am a chubby girl,quite pretty cos people do tell me that i have a pretty face,but one problem,ve always had is the fact,that i dont get as much attention as my friends,do,which has really affected,my self-esteem,there has never been a situation whereby guys will see me and my friends and opt.for me,instead they usually go after my friends,and even those that go after me,when they see my friends,they start tripping for them and go after them,and stop chasing,me,the one that even really got to me is recently,that i met a guy,we later became friends and started talking,on the fone,after a while we started dating and we had sex,all through the sex,all he kept telling me was,i need to lose weight,i was quite embarrassed but did not show it.My chubbiness is affecting my self-esteem and sometimes makes me feel am not worthy to be in a relationship and have sex,cos the guy woul eventually lose interest cos of my weight..Ve tried many ways in loosing weight,which i often lose but end up adding again,so i just wanna know on nairaland,if other chubby ladies out there,also feel the way,that i feel about their size,in their relationships and in finding love
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Dyt(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls note dat bein chubby aint fat?
Do u mean 2 say u are fat?
I am chubby n sexy
Stop throwin ursef at men, dey r nt worth cryin ova
Build up ur self esteem, kip fit if u v 2
Don't let any negro mk u sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by omobabaolowo: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dyt: Pls note dat bein chubby aint fat?
I am chubby n sexy

Thanks dear,i mean chubby like size 16,some people do call me fat though but i just prefer to use the word chubby cos its less offensive
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by venorite(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Me for one,i prefer the big or should i say chubby girls to all these skinny girls...it all depends on the person....all tru my love life,i had enjoyed relationship with big girls than skinny girls....just be urself dear....BIG IS BEAUTIFUL

4 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
[b][/b]
Dyt: Pls note dat bein chubby aint fat?
I am chubby n sexy
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ATMC(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
D one challenge of this life is patience. One word i have for u is be patient, he'll come around and soon. When he does, u'll know cos he'll appreciate ur body and even if he wants u to loose weight, it'll be cos u want to and not cos he's not comfortable with u. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Don't feel ashamed of your stature.I am also chubby with a good height.you need to be proud of your body. Wear very good clothes too cos sometimes clothes meant for skinny chicks are not meant for chubby chicks. You are beautifully and wonderfully created.

6 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ATMC(f): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: Don't feel ashamed.
I like ur profile picture

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Dyt(f): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmm
16 u say?
Ow tall and ow old r u?
Lyk sm1 said, wear gd clothes, extremely beautiful for ursef, b bold n b happy
I cld help u out if u want

Usherlan Adenekan, missed me?

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by uboma(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
@op, u need to build up ur self esteem b4 any1 can truely love u. Consider urself as big, bold and beautiful. Ur prince charming wil sweep u off ur feet someday.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Rooneyboy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC: D one challenge of this life is patience. One word i have for u is be patient, he'll come around and soon. When he does, u'll know cos he'll appreciate ur body and even if he wants u to loose weight, it'll be cos u want to and not cos he's not comfortable with u. Cheers.
Spot on .
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Rooneyboy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
U just have to take urself the way u are , be PROUD of ur size and and flaunt those special features u possess.
Again NEVER come before ur friend(s) sulking or lamenting about ur size, they will use it to insult u when u disagree.
Lastly have u tried skimmed milk ? If no pls do give it a try , it works like magic .
Do let me know if u cant get ur hands on one , would be more than willing to send it down via any add u give me.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC:
I like ur profile picture
thanks babe! But hey! That's not me o! Lol
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by hakunamatata1: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
In all my sex life, the best ladies i ever dated were the plump ones. i dont know y pple complain about them. undecided

the basic rule:
1. be athletic
2. have a good gait.

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
You need to get your self-esteem back, and stop hanging with st-upid young boys who cant keep their mouth shut.
Find a man that likes you, not what you can become.

I am a 12-16, depending on the fabric and shops etc, and I have never had a problem with men not hitting on me. And one of the things most of them notice? My attitude. I smile, I dress to show of my curves and what I am happy with myself, and I generally look positive at things.

If you are not happy with yourself, you can either begin to make yourself happy, or you can try to change how you look.

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima1(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: thanks babe! But hey! That's not me o! Lol

I was gon say you have a fioooone husband. grin grin grin grin The baby is adorable! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I was gon say you have a fioooone husband. grin grin grin grin The baby is adorable! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Seriously where u gonna ask ha that
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Laaaawwwd! So most of the girls we have on here are all fat girls? Choi! slimyem hope you are not fat too?
Nairaland is in trouble.....and pls u guys should stop using the word 'chubby' and call it what it is....'FATness'.
BTW where is ID, their group leader....lol

8 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ATMC(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: thanks babe! But hey! That's not me o! Lol
know dt yeah,

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
blogger1.0:

Seriously where u gonna ask ha that

Jealous? grin grin grin
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima1(f): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
blogger1.0:
Laaaawwwd! So most of the girls we have on here are all fat girls? Choi! slimyem hope you are not fat too?
Nairaland is in trouble.....and pls u guys should stop using the word 'chubby' and call it what it is....'FATness'.
BTW where is ID, their group leader....lol

And you are a fat boy with a dead dick. wink

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima1(f): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wait a minute...Chubby in Nigeria means fat

Chubby in American means Jordan Sparks and Jennifer Hudson before she lost weight.
Fat in America means Gabby the African.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by j1990: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
I still feel same way abt myself even tho am slim bt my slef-esteem is very very low. Wen pple insult me, i jst feel dey are saying the truth even tho its nt true.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by tpia5: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Wait a minute...Chubby in Nigeria means fat

Chubby in American means Jordan Sparks and Jennifer Hudson before she lost weight.
Fat in America means Gabby the African American.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babe as long as you can dance koko below, you're good to go wink
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
j1990: I still feel same way abt myself even tho am slim bt my slef-esteem is very very low. Wen pple insult me, i jst feel dey are saying the truth even tho its nt true.
why all this self esteem talk na.. if guy a insults u, does it mean guy b will abeg, as long as u gat a hole, two oranges on ur chest, a guy that will cherish you will definitely find u out.. Gbabe

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 29, 2012
omobabaolowo:
after a while we started dating and we had sex,all through the sex,all he kept telling me was,i need to lose weight,i was quite embarrassed but did not show it.
shocked
You should have politely slid your bottom off him, put 5# on the table, said "Thank you for your services." Then walked out swinging your hips from side to side. You gotta build up your confidence!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nella(f): 3:14am On Sep 29, 2012
@ Flower power, Agreed! . . . . @ topic . . . Kai, mehhn, dat was dat tym o, dat was denn, low self esteem is like an emotional nd social suicide. Very bad tin I tell u. So my dear work on it oo, u dey talk of chubby wht of us dat were once skinny as if 2morrow no dey, who go look u den ( dey do sha, bt u gt wht I mean, ders diffrnce btn lookd at nd bein obbsd ovr) . But wen I took it serious nd *chop up* suddenly *loads* dat I didn't knw I was caryn or even had started pushin out 4rm various places wid dis God givn height. Dat is wen u will nw start seein life in diffrnt angle wink nobi dat tym wein u no go sure weda na u dem dey look or ur friend, dis one u will be as sure as sugar. Lol, just kiddin sha, but my dear work on ur body! It is ur pride. Cuz I knw hw gud it feels to pass by nd hav practiclly everyone turn to stare nd gag at u all 4 d 'right' reason *lol, laughn at my ownself*. E no easy . . . . Gud luck, ' alert me wen it starts happnin'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nella(f): 3:14am On Sep 29, 2012
@ Flowerpower, Agreed! . . . . @ topic . . . Kai, mehhn, dat was dat tym o, dat was denn, low self esteem is like an emotional nd social suicide. Very bad tin I tell u. So my dear work on it oo, u dey talk of chubby wht of us dat were once skinny as if 2morrow no dey, who go look u den ( dey do sha, bt u gt wht I mean, ders diffrnce btn lookd at nd bein obbsd ovr) . But wen I took it serious nd *chop up* suddenly *loads* dat I didn't knw I was caryn or even had started pushin out 4rm various places wid dis God givn height. Dat is wen u will nw start seein life in diffrnt angle wink nobi dat tym wein u no go sure weda na u dem dey look or ur friend, dis one u will be as sure as sugar. Lol, just kiddin sha, but my dear work on ur body! It is ur pride. Cuz I knw hw gud it feels to pass by nd hav practiclly everyone turn to stare nd gag at u all 4 d 'right' reason *lol, laughn at my ownself*. E no easy . . . . Gud luck, ' alert me wen it starts happnin'
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Theben(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Well, i believe people tastes are different. I for once never fancied slim babes, most of the gals i've dated were the so called chubby ones. OP, do not allow your body weight bring down your self esteem. Good, handsome and rich guys who admire fat babes abound all over Nigeria. Dunno about other countries. Real men look beyond body size, so far you got a good dress sense, look neat and ensure you smell good. Please don't appear desperate before men cos of your low self esteem, they will take advantage of you and at the end, dump you. A word is enough

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by obowunmi(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2012
How chubby?

Chubby
Chunky
Fat
Obese
Morbidly Obese
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Shugamania(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Op, maybe my own definition of fat is different from yours cos i dont know how you dont get these stares..they can be downright embarassing atimes. Your size is the least of your problems right now, u're just seeing it as such probably because u've been around the wrong set of people.
U need to build up your self esteem and do it fast! Before you end up with a guy who thinks he's doing you a favour being with you cos u've made him believe u're not worth a second glance.
Like someone mentioned earlier, there are clothes for evry size and shape. Look for d ones that flatter ur shape and hide the faults, pls stop wearing d same thing ur skinny friends wear (if u're used to doing that - those leggings and tops only make big girls look silly).
Change ur hair too, jst lyk clothes some hairstyles are meant for slim oval faces stay away from them. Try changing ur general outlook to life, improve your sense of humour and laugh at issues that used 2 make you uptight. Flash that smile always and carry yourself with a sense of pride. Guys will wanna come closer and find out why u're so vivacious and full of life. And if u can sustain d regime, join a fitness club. Ur plus-size is a plus, please dont let it weigh u down.
And please stay away from people who keep referring to your size during evry conversation (even during sex??), they are not worth your time and definitely dont deserve you. They should learn to appreciate you for who you are.
Not everyone can lose weight no matter how hard they try. Believe me, there are real men out there who'll appreciate d beauty in you (not immature boys with sagging pants), Learn to love your body first and the rest works like magic.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.