Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? (6425 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by utility: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
MOST HANDSOME: GENERAL MURTALA MUHAMMED
MOST UGLIEST IS:
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by donfemo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by MajeOfficial: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
[img]http://maxsiollun.files./2009/02/murtala1.jpg?w=544[/img]
this is what you're calling handsome?

handsome
-gowon
-buhari
-IBB (small small)

UGLY
-OBJ

OK
-GEJ
-Abacha
-Murutala
-Azikiwe
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by alkadriyar(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
If am not biase. I think he is the most handsome.
I dont believe any Gods creature is ugly.

Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by Omen100(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
hmm, who will I give the ugliest to , OK, they are ugly but the ugliest among them are, please I don't know, make only una choose by una selves

Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by Omen100(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
the last dude go b our next presido after jona.

Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by ifysimple(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hahahaha , lwkm ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ the pics.
Τ̲̅☺ me most handsome - Abacha
Ugliest. - Obj
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by SlyIg(f): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
If the Federal Govt should ask Oga Seun to provide you all that are causing commotion here on Nairaland against their leaders,una go hear gun shoot! Oga Seun,take note of them o.
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Let's leave sentiments and bias aside.

We should all know that this is the resul;

Most Handsome - Gen Muhammed Buhari
Opposite of Handsome - Olusegun Obasanjo

Funny enough, I respect both men deeply because they are both courageous, disciplined and fearless.
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by utility: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by utility: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2012
SlyIg: If the Federal Govt should ask Oga Seun to provide you all that are causing commotion here on Nairaland against their leaders,una go hear gun shoot! Oga Seun,take note of them o.
if this to u is commotion,then whats boko?
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by felucci(m): 4:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I think Nnamdi Azikiwe is the most handsome of them all.

Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:29am On Oct 12, 2014
Buhari, I believe, is the most handsome. But what Nigeria really needs is a president handsome at heart.
Re: Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? by Omimah: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2014
The most handsome is between IBB and Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi / Tinubu - FG Practising Voodoo Economic Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.