Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20239 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by saintvc(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Most of us have been unlucky in love at some point of our lives, and we’ve all lived to tell the tale of sorrow or heartbreak. Some of us have also had hilarious break ups and some are just mind numbing. So what’s your story? How was your break up?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by claremont(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
I travelled out. . . and I'm still out.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by PasNet: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
She said I was not adventurous..... Wat's d meaning sef

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by frostbyte: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Once a girl thinks she has you, she automatically feels she can always get a better guy, so she sneaks a peak into the other "better guy" gets stung , she then attempts to sneak back into your life like she didnt do nothing. Alas, we sharp guys know, and shut the thrash out. Its their greed and wanting to eat and still have the cake. Thats how the break up occurs.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by KateSpade(f): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2012
had a bf who wanted a woman that I could never see myself becoming.
He was just desperate for someone to love and someone to love him. It lasted three months. I didn't know he was crazy (I thought he just had some baggage and was needy) until he got really angry with me. We were in a relationship for three months and it took about 5 months after that for him to stop stalking me. Like he not only shouldn't have been in a relationship with me, he shouldn't be with anyone. Sometimes you just have to accept who you are and who the person you are dating is and let go.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Mynd44: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Distance was killing her and I cut her loose
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Loss of interest undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190theclown: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2012
She and her entirely family where thieves and wanted
2turn me into father christmas so I bailed 4my life

They are still hungry till today

31 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mumumugu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
She wantd me to get marid to her . I told ha i wasnt ready

she insistd i got her pregnant. I objectd.

She ask me to slip wit her witout condooo, i refused.

SHE SAID I QUIT. I let her go.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2012
mumumugu: She wantd me to get marid to her . I told ha i wasnt ready

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by WoBem: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2012
We agreed dat my birthday wil be our love day not knowin dat its gona b our brekup day, she hs been avoidin me in sch nd never wanted us 2 kip documentries - lyk fotos. My birthday ws suppose 2 b elaborate but 4 lack of finance, i celebrated on lowkey. She came wit her frnd because she dnt wnt me 2 make lov 2 her nd presented three white vests 2 me, i apreciated her but i ws annoyed for her turning up wit her frnd. Nd this s d bginin of our brek up. In return i bought gift of 3000 nd convey it 2 her but she lied to me she is in d library. I finally gave her d gift but in return she told me dat havin consulted God, he asked her 2 drop me. Nd now she hs return my gifts worth 13000, back to me but has refused 2 collect hers. We dnt even talk anymore, but she promised to talk 2 me after our xzam, odeeshi

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2012
^where do these kids come from

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Mynd44: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2012
190: ^where do these kids come from
I wonder
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder

Ur school init undecided
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by cordismary(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2012
Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2012
cordismary: Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
190:

Ur school init undecided
I beg to differ. My school is filled with cultists, rascals and criminals of all sorts but not kids
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mumumugu(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
WoBem: We agreed dat my birthday wil be our love day not knowin dat its gona b our brekup day, she hs been avoidin me in sch nd never wanted us 2 kip documentries - lyk fotos. My birthday ws suppose 2 b elaborate but 4 lack of finance, i celebrated on lowkey. She came wit her frnd because she dnt wnt me 2 make lov 2 her nd presented three white vests 2 me, i apreciated her but i ws annoyed for her turning up wit her frnd. Nd this s d bginin of our brek up. In return i bought gift of 3000 nd convey it 2 her but she lied to me she is in d library. I finally gave her d gift but in return she told me dat havin consulted God, he asked her 2 drop me. Nd now she hs return my gifts worth 13000, back to me but has refused 2 collect hers. We dnt even talk anymore, but she promised to talk 2 me after our xzam, odeeshi

i hav read dis over and over again. NO SENCE, NO MEANING.can u plz xplain

14 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by kulboy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^ Summary: Dated a girl,no birthday s3x,they broke up, returning of gifts back to @woBem..they are not talking. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Comprenez-vous?

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by BrutusOj(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
She dnt know the difference b/w me and ATM machine angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Okontami: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
frostbyte: Once a girl thinks she has you, she automatically feels she can always get a better guy, so she sneaks a peak into the other "better guy" gets stung , she then attempts to sneak back into your life like she didnt do nothing. Alas, we sharp guys know, and shut the thrash out. Its their greed and wanting to eat and still have the cake. Thats how the break up occurs.
Nice conclusion. The children of Eve will say one sided
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by blackmale(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2012

na by force to marry ni... grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by steffans(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
PasNet: She said I was not adventurous..... Wat's d meaning sef

U only Do missionary Style.....no new moves...smiley

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Adanyebe(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
I caught her In my DREAM with anoda MAN

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Goldieluks: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
He was verbally abusive.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
I hereby approve the union of cordismary and Wo-Bem!! Una story no just gree me understand! Those in favour say AYE!! grin

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Areaboy2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks: He was verbally abusive.

That's a lady way of saying a man talks too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by shineeye1: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2012

She must have been a sensible objective gal not to be continously use by an OBO TESTER. She made good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Areaboy2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
tchidi: I hereby approve the union of cordismary and Wo-Bem!! Una story no just gree me understand! Those in favour say AYE!! grin

AYE!!!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by aaidel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
My mother didn't like her.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by blackmale(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
she kept disturbing how i need to upgrade my closet,,, and things get as he be dis period,,,we re sitll on it though,,,,, might not last the way am seeing it...
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by DrMoses: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
she was older than me,although she says she doesnt care but i know it matters nomatter the love stance...an advice 2 guys dnt date or marry a girl older than you n vice versa 2 the ladies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.