Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (20192 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2011
This is an observation that I have made on Igbo men, most are physically built and handsome.  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh @ Inconsequential Observation. . . So how does this affect me?[/size]
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Dyt(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2011
op u mean u c, U, Mm, jst lookin up @ dese pix?
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Smh @ Inconsequential Observation. . . So how does this affect me?[/size]
sexkillz dis is for da ladies follow beautiful ladies of the east thread.  grin

Dyt:

op u mean u c, U, Mm,  jst lookin up @ dese pix?
grin grin  Mm, screamed and blew kisses. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by bekay911(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Young man is dis Mr Amadi ur broda bet u av a hidden agenda.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by emofine(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2011
sexkillz:

lol it's not you he's supposed to have an affect on unless. . . . tongue
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2011
emofine:

lol it's not you he's supposed to have an affect on unless. . . . tongue
[size=14pt]I know you must talk. . . tongue tongue Anyway, the thread was not restricted to ladies alone, so i also have a say. If you ladies talk too much, i'll go to the village and take pictures of igbo men in their natural habitat and upload them here. . . Let me still see if you all will oooohhh aaaahhhh and awwwww! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by emofine(f): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I know you must talk. . . tongue tongue Anyway, the thread was not restricted to ladies alone, so i also have a say. If you ladies talk too much, i'll go to the village and take pictures of igbo men in their natural habitat and upload them here. . . Let me still see if you all will oooohhh aaaahhhh and awwwww! grin grin grin[/size]

lol na you wey go explain to am why you wan man pickshur and what makes you think I was lusting after this man if anything I was just inspecting his head tongue

. . .anyway it's just the OP's opinion - I'm indifferent on the matter.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Igwe419: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2011
From the land of the rising sun with love

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2011
emofine:

lol na you wey go explain to am why you wan man pickshur and what makes you think I was lusting after this man if anything I was just inspecting his head tongue

. . .anyway it's just the OP's opinion - I'm indifferent on the matter.
[size=14pt]. . .Smh! No be only head, na hairstyle! grin grin grin

Yes o! Indifference. All these tribalism inclined threads don dey tire mi o jare. . .
[/size]
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Parisgoodman(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
is this nose?, d guy head alone go weigh 100pounds o
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
lmao. U guys are quite entertaining over here in the romance section. More evidence.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
Look at Sexkillz flexing his little muscles. Awww.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrCork17: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

This is an observation that I have made on Igbo men, most are physically built and handsome.  grin

Bliss4Lyfe.  Sweeeery, am not sure what you smoked but  are we referin to the same IBO men with muscular rectangular head?   Hell no they aint! (no offnense) angry
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bliss4Lyfe.  Sweeeery, am not sure what you smoked but  are we referin to the same IBO men with muscular rectangular head?   Hell no they aint! (no offnense) angry

^^ So u too have been checking dem out.  huh grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by millco88(f): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
all these guys are either US or UK based. most west africans igbo or not, look very similar to these guys. there are very little differences. ive seen ivorians, ghanians, nigerians, senegalese, etc. . all with similar features here in the west
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
who is he? grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
I don't know about world wide but definitely in Nigeria. Igbo men rule. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I don't know about world wide but definitely in Nigeria. Igbo men rule. cool

They are not fione like Dsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

They are not fione like Dsense. lipsrsealed

Who can contest these men on average for real??

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
who is in the first picture i need to know his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Igwe419: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
Adaobi123 Now I understand when people say African women with glasses and weaves are the biggest stalkers. Whoever that is must put a restraining order on your thirsty a$$.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
Is this why people always think I'm Igbo? Who are these clowns, anyway? grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by iwemfoo: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
Hissssss not all igbo guys oh! Theres good and bad in all tribes. And they tend to be arrogant or ignorant or both. Inner beauty is as important as outer, Gimme a rivers guy any day! They tend to have both. PH all the way x
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
adaobi123 (f)

« #20 on: Today at 06:05:06 PM »
who is in the first picture i need to know his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Ada

Mr Ronnie Amadi is a gorgeous hot model in Houston, Texas!

iwemfoo:

Hissssss not all igbo guys oh! Theres good and bad in all tribes. And[b] they tend to be arrogant or ignorant [/b]or both. Inner beauty is as important as outer,  Gimme a rivers guy any day! They tend to have both. PH all the way x

lollz. This comment is very ignorant to say the list, can u please tell me wen a black person is not refereed to in those terms be him hausa, yoruba or American.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by seedord247(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
when most of their life are spent in the farm and they don't take good food. Only starch and Carbohydrate.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2011
Ngo Okafor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ngo

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ngoli Okafor is the IT. I remember he did an ad with Gisele Bunchen.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Choi who be this fine boy?what a handsome fellow,though he is not igbo abeg,oboy see nose.
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2011
I fine pass all this ones now. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / How Many People Have You Dated So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.