Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,081 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira (4057 Views)

Pls Help:onion Business Idea Needed / Business Idea Needed!! / #3million Naira To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by estweet267: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by RoyalMarine: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hallo ,
Situated in Dubai-UAE, we offer complete range of MARINE products ranging from outboard engines of YAMAHA, honda, Mariner, Suzuki and the neccessary SPARE Parts for them.
Our products range includes fishing equipments, life jackets, hydraulic steering systems, gps navigation systems, water pumps, generators, switch panels, marine cables, navigation lights and all types of marine equipment and accessories.
You can send us an e-mail on royalmarinetrading@gmail.com
Or call on 00971505986937
Cristo Fernandes
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by samchide(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
The season is of merriment is close by and I have a product(edible ) which is fast selling in the market, so its an opportunity for great people to tap into this abundance of earning. N400,000 (four hundred thousand naira only) if you will invest the Sum of N1.5 million naira. Only.
This is open for just only two partners. Interested for partnership and for more details please call 08033567020 ( UD NDUKWE ) my Location is LAGOS you can also make all posting of our conversation including your number on this timeline for business transparency
God bless
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi,if you are interested in importation,we could partner together on my latest project.Wine/alcoholic beverage or energy drink importation.I live in FInland permanently with access to the european wine countries like Spain and France which have one of the cheapest price in wine production. Im planning on creating a unique wine brand (having my own brand label) which will be classic and well known with time.Sorry i cant share my personal details here but if you are interested in this business idea,drop me your contact id and i will brief you more about this project.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Contact me if you are interested in wine and non alcoholic drink importation from Europe.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Slyp: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
mrnestyy1985: Contact me if you are interested in wine and non alcoholic drink importation from Europe.

Can u b trusted I m kinda interested in partnering with u but I need to know more about the business. Pls mail me slybrn@gmail.com
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by megabyte90: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
BROTHER, IT ALL DEPENDS ON U, WHAT DO U REALLY WANT? IS IT A CHAP CHAP BUSINESS WIT A CHAP CHAP PROFIT? OR A REAL BUSINESS. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT REAL BUSINESS FLOWS WIT PASSION, AND CHAP CHAP PROFIT IS NOT INVOLVED. IF U DO NOT GET MY MEANING PERHAPS I CAN GIV MORE DETAILS : lekkytub90@gmail.com
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by mike0007(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Great ideas
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by sp2002(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
ORAFA: N1.3million is NEVER too small to start a poultry business. I started out wit N20,000 which got me chicks, structure, and feed. And today, business isn't bad at all.
my brother you must be talking about less than 400birds. anyway it is not too bad. poultry is a business of number.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by 4X4: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 21, 2013
Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, internet entrepreneurs of iROKOtv and Nollywood fame, announced last Wednesday the official launch of SPARK, a $1m-backed company to support and develop aspiring Nigerian tech and Internet entrepreneurs. “We aren’t just an incubator, we aren’t just an investor – we are a company that builds companies”.

Read more and share your ideas on

http://www.africanpark.com Nigerian Business park

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) / Price Of Shipping Documents To Abroad With UPS, EMS, Fedex, DHL Or Reg Post...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.