Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... (2233 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Fundamental signs to know when ur guy is about to cheat on u...

1. When he says u must call him before u come to his place.

2. When he restrict u from operating his phone or he can't leave his phone with you for a second.

3. When he can't see u off for a long distance when u are leaving (bus-stop at least).

Ladies am i right?
Can guys prove me wrong?
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by healthcons: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2012
thanks, what of d ladies
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2012
healthcons: thanks, what of d ladies
don't worry! U'll see dem in my next topic
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by k2039: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
The topic should have been How to fundamentally signs to know your guy is cheating on you(not about to cheat because in actual fact he is cheating on her)
[/size]
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by simongonner: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2012
jovie50: Fundamental signs to know when ur guy is about to cheat on u...

2. When he restrict u from operating his phone or he can't leave his phone with you for a second.

3. When he can't see u off for a long distance when u are leaving (bus-stop at least).

Ladies am i right?
Can guys prove me wrong?
no b lie,jst lyk Daniel our frnd,AKALAKUTA
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2012
You are right kinda.
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2012
simon gonner: no b lie,jst lyk Daniel our frnd,AKALAKUTA
dat mumu wey no wan change, God go help am!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by seksheff(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Yes, its true. U r right!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
seksheff: Yes, its true. U r right!
tankz dear!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by DECOtech(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
All you listed are just the signs my ex-girlfriend exhibited just a week before I unwittingly caught her red-handed in the arms of a friend's friend.

1 Like

Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
DECOtech: All you listed are just the signs my ex-girlfriend exhibited just a week before I unwittingly caught her red-handed in the arms of a friend's friend.
then, what did u do to her?
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by cindyrella(f): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
I kinda agree.
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by bashr8: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2012

Ladies am i right?
Can guys prove me wrong?
[size=15pt]rubbish you cant come to my house without letting me know , even my parents call before coming so who born you , as for my phone its private not because i have something about me to hide but because i have something about other people, coleagues to hide and since am not sure i will marry you why should i let you know my secrets. [/size]
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by gomis(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
jovie50:
smashed their head with a bottle?
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by collinsn007(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2012

Ladies am i right?
Can guys prove me wrong?
na small boy dey work on dis frequency nawa o....
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by 190: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2012
Wat bout d condom treatment

Works all d tyme
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2012
@op, love or not, ₪O one comes τ̅o my crib uninvited. What nonsense! Йą ♍ε & u dey pay †ЂΞ rent?
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2012
gomis: smashed their head with a bottle?
guy u bad o, u wan marry d gal ne!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by AGAJIMAH(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
dis for an unskilled plyer, i dnt do all dis n i still cheat. dats cus am on top of ma game
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
AGAJIMAH: dis for an unskilled plyer, i dnt do all dis n i still cheat. dats cus am on top of ma game
God will arrest u 1day! Gbam!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by ivorybabe88(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
jovie50:

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT LIKE THIS, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, WHY MUST THE PHONE FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO.....HMMM ITS JUST NOT ADDING UP!!!

BUT OF COURSE GUYS WILL DENY ANYTHING GOING ON WITH THEIR LAST BREATH angry
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by ivorybabe88(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
AGAJIMAH: dis for an unskilled plyer, i dnt do all dis n i still cheat. dats cus am on top of ma game
continue, and you will end up lonely... plus dont forget WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by ivorybabe88(f): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
bashr8: [size=15pt]rubbish you cant come to my house without letting me know , even my parents call before coming so who born you , as for my phone its private not because i have something about me to hide but because i have something about other people, coleagues to hide and since am not sure i will marry you why should i let you know my secrets. [/size]

LOL, SMH
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by jovie50: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
ivorybabe88:
continue, and you will end up lonely... plus dont forget WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
thank u my dear, tell him again!!
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by izyrach(f): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2013
I DONT REALLY AGREE WITH U A PERSON CAN CHEAT ON U YET HE WILL ALLOW U TORCH HIS PHONE,INFACT HE WILL ALWAYS B AROUND U,BUT D LITTLE TIME U ARE NOT DERE IS ENOUGH FOR HIM TO CHEAT ON U
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by DECOtech(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2014
jovie50:
I let her be.
Re: Fundamental Signs To Know When Ur Guy Is About To Cheat On U... by DECOtech(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2014
jovie50:
I put a trap in place, she fell, andi bade her farewell.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Say, And What They Really Mean! / Don't Be Deceived By "I Love You" / When Should You Start Spending On Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.