Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Love Story!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Story!!! (1493 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2012
I met dz pretty girl during my final year in school, we were actually in the same department and wz a year ahead of her, we never notised eachoda until i was in my finals...we became really close wen i started helping her with assignments n all, though she do volunteer 2 come 2 my hall of residence so i can put her thru..to save time ..we were so much in 2 eachoda dt we started kissin n all even wen i neva asked her out. tho... she told me she waz in a six yearz relationship burr the guy wasn't crious with her...even @ that I seemz 2 love her more that she was ready 2 live that guy 4 me burr the guy neva stopd callin...i graduated n went for NYSC orientation camp in PH. Wen i got bk afta dt 3 weeks she came to me cryin wen she said her family wont let her leave the guy cuz the two family ar very close even to an xtent dt her mum started maltreatin her...funny enuff the guy works in abuja n we were even makin love d last tym he called. Jus yesterday the guy called her that he was feelin very sick n he's in lagos now....i feel very bad each tym i knw they ar meetin. I really love dz girl n i jus wish there is sumfin i can do for her 2 be mine. We had 2 delete eachoda off our bbpin b4 she left for lagos yesterday in order 2 avoid d guy bein suspicious n we wont even talk on phone not until she's bk. Weneva she's bk like that....she always come beggin that i should understanddt she's doin all dt cuz of d family thing. I love dz babe burr i dont knw what to do. Share Your thoughtz House!!!
Re: My Love Story!!! by Dyt(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Nottin can b done
let her be
Re: My Love Story!!! by ijebabe: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2012
My thoughts? You are the other guy in this 'relationship' and nothing of substance will happen between you two unless the girl is ready to break it off with the other guy despite what her family says.
Re: My Love Story!!! by k2039: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]You are the looser,stop hoping she will be yours because you will be left dissapointed for the rest of your life.
That girl cant be trusted if she can cheat on her fiance,how are you sure she wont do thesame on you,she is a slu*t.

My 2 Cent;wake up from your fantasy and dream highland,face reality she will never be yours(besides she is not a decent girl,if you marry her she will cheat on you),mark my words.

I warned you
[/size]
Re: My Love Story!!! by seksheff(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmmmm, did u know what? Just let the girl make her choice out of u two. It is then u will know who the girl loves out of u two. Ok! Cos girls r not to be predicted.
Re: My Love Story!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
It's not that easy for me 2 let go burr i jus v 2 free her @ d end cuz i betta do that now than 2 be a looser 4 life. Thanks every1. I really appreci8 ur contribution. I jus hope she wont come beggin again.
Re: My Love Story!!! by ijebabe: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Even if she comes back begging, you can't go back to her while she continues with the other guy.
It's hard i know, but it's important you do. Sorry sad

(1) (Reply)

Why Do most Women Hate Buying Gift For Men / Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.