Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... (1497 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by marvelck: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
According to some girls, if a girl's line(s) is always engaged (i.e, she's always on the phone/receiving calls from different guys), it doesn't say well of that girl. They say it makes such a girl look bad or irresponsible in the eyes of men, generally...
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
...does it mata??...am always on d fone n deres nothing dere...
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by vizkiz: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...does it mata??...am always on d fone n deres nothing dere...

now which of these describes you?

1. Are you working as a customer care agent in Mtn?

2. Are you a business woman who needs to monitor her goods and business from diff parts of the country/world

3. Or you are just a girl with "too many" toasters? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
If the calls are from admirers and she is always speaking with them then she is a runs girl.
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by rawpadgin(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tallesty1: If the calls are from admirers and she is always speaking with them then she is a runs girl.
barman! give this man one glass of palmie

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
I hate that nonsense sad

Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tallesty1: If the calls are from admirers and she is always speaking with them then she is a runs girl.

True that...
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn: I hate that nonsense sad

Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I agree
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I agree
You agree
As if you don't do it undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn:
You agree
As if you don't do it undecided

I don't though undecided.
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
viewing ; Fuckshit cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't though undecided.

Hmmmmmmmm tongue
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by fuckshit: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz: viewing ; Fuckshit cheesy
FÜCK!!! FÜCKING means she's a FÜCKING business lady, FÜCKING making & answering FÜCKING calls grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Itz nw a crime for a gurl 2 be on fone always??
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!!! FÜCKING means she's a FÜCKING business lady, FÜCKING making & answering FÜCKING calls grin grin

F■cking tell them bruh ....Lol

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Harbosede02: Itz nw a crime for a gurl 2 be on fone always??
It is, when you are always with d dudes y'all is "runs-ing"
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by padeolu: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Harbosede02: Itz nw a crime for a gurl 2 be on fone always??
Its not a crime babes..but just incase ur found of the habit, you can aswell consider me. I pay well *winks*
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
padeolu: Its not a crime babes..but just incase ur found of the habit, you can aswell consider me. I pay well *winks*
pardon??
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Justeenaleo(f): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hypocrites
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by ozyblazze: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Its not wrong unless it affects people around her.
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
marvelck: According to some girls, if a girl's line(s) is always engaged (i.e, she's always on the phone/receiving calls from different guys), it doesn't say well of that girl. They say it makes such a girl look bad or irresponsible in the eyes of men, generally...

vizkiz:
now which of these describes you?
1. Are you working as a customer care agent in Mtn?
2. Are you a business woman who needs to monitor her goods and business from diff parts of the country/world
3. Or you are just a girl with "too many" toasters? undecided

Poster just described my Ex. The girls problem was number 3 according to vizkiz. I broke her phone b4 she slowed down. Hers was ringing every 30 Minutes.

When I now thought I will get myself a quiet girl, I now started dating one of my old friends. Hmmm. This new girl picks a call every 5 minutes. I didn't know that she used to purposely switch off or place on silence her phone when she comes around. Once I charge her phone person no dey hear word o.

A whattsapp message drops every 2 minutes. A call comes in every 5 minutes. I use mouth finish the girl. The thing wanted to cause us problem then, boooom! she lost her phone. Smh... beta make man hear word !
Re: When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
ozyblazze: Its not wrong unless it affects people around her.

That is the height of irresponsibility and it shows lack of focus.

Can you be creative or inventive in an atmosphere wrought with distraction ? How do you even claim to be a student and your phone rings every 5 minutes. That is madness..

"Busy doing nothing", "Forming busy", "Answering calls that cannot pay bills".

You ladies need to grow up.

(1) (Reply)

The 15 Worst Things To Say To A Woman With Big Boobs / If You Dump Your Girl She Would Treat You Like This. / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend? Please Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.