Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Gaming facts thread. - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming facts thread. (10700 Views)

Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot. / Is OUYA The End Of Playstation, Nintendo And Xbox Gaming Domination? / Building A Gaming Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
*Kails*:
where is mr. noctis? kiss

Here. Been off a while, between service providers. Happy new year. I'm not very religious but i hope whatever deity/spiritual guide/cult leader you follow gives you every thing you want this year. Unless its world domination. That one's mine.

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Flytefalls:
No chicken was at peace grin. I relished Epona and her moments, but twilight princess allowed me true indulgence on horseback cheesy. I love Zelda!

My last zelda was the majora's mask. Haven't owned a nintendo console since the 64. Maybe when nintendo sells zelda rights to other companies so...i guess i'm waiting till hell freezes over. Any day now.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by ritchboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fun Fact: I am the greatest gamer of all time.

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2013
ritchboy: Fun Fact: I am the greatest gamer of all time.

[size=28pt]RITCHBOY!!!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I MISSED YOU!!! Happy New Year!! smiley

Noctis:

Here. Been off a while, between service providers. Happy new year. I'm not very religious but i hope whatever deity/spiritual guide/cult leader you follow gives you every thing you want this year. Unless its world domination. That one's mine.

Happy New Year hun!! smiley

grin grin grin lol @ bolded. you're a trip!!
Well when you dominate the world, I hope you'll remember me and make me second in command. tongue
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2013
ritchboy: Fun Fact: I am the greatest gamer of all time.

Hmmm...did you ever finish micheal jackson's moonwalker on sega?

*Kails*:

Well when you dominate the world, I hope you'll remember me and make me second in command. tongue

I'll need to see a CV. As it happens though, plan B is apocalyptic genocide and in that case we'd need to repopulate so...fingers crossed.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Noctis:
I'll need to see a CV. As it happens though, plan B is apocalyptic genocide and in that case we'd need to repopulate so...fingers crossed.

cool cool

sounds like a plan!! cheesy grin
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2013
Noctis:

My last zelda was the majora's mask. Haven't owned a nintendo console since the 64. Maybe when nintendo sells zelda rights to other companies so...i guess i'm waiting till hell freezes over. Any day now.
Smh...

Allow me to hand u a mantra for free:
>Nintendo; innovation. The rest; elaboration :p
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Noctis:

Hmmm...did you ever finish micheal jackson's moonwalker on sega?

Paaaaahahahahahahaha! Hahahahaha!
Re: Gaming facts thread. by stanlee303(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thank you I knew that mofo was nigerian I'm so happy to hear nigeria has improved (but be wise its just by luck wink) Jacob my nigger
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Flytefalls:
Paaaaahahahahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

grin grin

stanlee303: Thank you I knew that mofo was nigerian I'm so happy to hear nigeria has improved (but be wise its just by luck wink) Jacob my nigger

lol yeah man. He's half though but I was kinda shocked when I found out.
His accent is on point!!!
Re: Gaming facts thread. by ritchboy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

[size=28pt]RITCHBOY!!!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I MISSED YOU!!! Happy New Year!! smiley

Hey, how have you been? smiley

PS: My presence doesn't really warrant any font-size north of 26... Ok maybe 27, but 28 is just wayyy over the top.

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by stanlee303(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yea who's got a psp for sale for 10k
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
ritchboy:

Hey, how have you been? smiley

PS: My presence doesn't really warrant any font-size north of 26... Ok maybe 27, but 28 is just wayyy over the top.

grin grin

yeah yeah!! lol.
im glad you're ok though. smiley

As for me I'm doing fine. Better than ever.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
stanlee303: Yea who's got a psp for sale for 10k

smh lol.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by wkid(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2013
stanlee303: Yea who's got a psp for sale for 10k

There is stupid dude who's been trying to sell a broken PSP for 8k since mid last yr. PSP's broken, got lots of scratches & has been rejected by lots of Nlanders. U'll find him @ d video game & gadget for sale section.

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2013
wkid:

There is stupid dude who's been trying to sell a broken PSP for 8k since mid last yr. PSP's broken, got lots of scratches & has been rejected by lots of Nlanders. U'll find him @ d video game & gadget for sale section.

grin
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Where is everybody? By the way, if anyone cares, to be my friend you need to like one or more of the following; coldplay, final fantasy, or coldplay. I'll make an exception for kails, future mother of new earth wink.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2013
Noctis: Where is everybody? By the way, if anyone cares, to be my friend you need to like one or more of the following; coldplay, final fantasy, or coldplay. I'll make an exception for kails, future mother of new earth wink.

Lol @ the "to be my friend, here are the requirements" list! grin
i'm still here though m'dear. Just been a little busy!! smiley How are you sweety?
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm bored, thanks for asking.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Noctis: I'm bored, thanks for asking.

grin grin

same here.
enough Nlding for me right now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Bumped!!

Here are some interesting videos on one of the year's most anticipated games:

[size=28pt]GTAV![/size] cheesy cheesy

Characters & Game Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa6VY2aOvMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23kiYiGiGCM

Mapping system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIXvjCRl-JQ

[size=18pt]What are your opinions on the videos?
What are your expectations?[/size]

As for me I feel this would be Liberty City all over again, graphics wise but just with more features and epic gameplay. smiley

They say that this game will only focus on LOS SANTOS as in NO COUNTRY SIDE (sorry folks no Fern Ridge, Bone County, San Fierro etc grin). It is claimed this game will be the the largest and most detailed of all games in the series... wink
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmmm. Anyone think this "Los Santos" has a striking resemblance to LA?

Holy Grail! Thought it was due for spring? What's with september? angry

Anyways, Adding the next call of duty installment coming on later in the year makes up two great games to look forward to.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
HQ: Hmmmm. Anyone think this "Los Santos" has a striking resemblance to LA?

Holy Grail! Thought it was due for spring? What's with september? angry

Anyways, Adding the next call of duty installment coming on later in the year makes up two great games to look forward to.

@bolded EXACTLY!! last year they claimed it would be out by november, then they pushed it back to around march and now september..

well apparently there are still features they are trying to add to the game but like you said the positive side to this is that it adds to the excitement of the games scheduled for release this fall!! cool
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2013
*bumped!*
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
HQ: Hmmmm. Anyone think this "Los Santos" has a striking resemblance to LA?

lol it's supposed to. grin

@ all thread reopened.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by viruz007(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
not really a fact but 1 reason I love MGS till date was wen in d beginning on PS1 wen walking in the snow, a soldier saw d tracks and tried finding me... had to go around him to let him call of his search...

Fact: I beat Psycho Mantis without the cheat in MGS 1. But till date, craziest cheat tho...

mzdrkskin itz been eons... hw r u doing? u play video games too? Wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2013
viruz007: not really a fact but 1 reason I love MGS till date was wen in d beginning on PS1 wen walking in the snow, a soldier saw d tracks and tried finding me... had to go around him to let him call of his search...

Fact: I beat Psycho Mantis without the cheat in MGS 1. But till date, craziest cheat tho...

mzdrkskin itz been eons... hw r u doing? u play video games too? Wicked!!!

omg why am i just now seeing this?!! shocked

How are you sweetie?! kiss it has been a while. forgive me for the late reply!!
and yes i do play a lil here and there...i used to be play all the time!! grin these days i'm too busy with work and school tho. sad

thanks for the share btw. smiley
Re: Gaming facts thread. by viruz007(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

omg why am i just now seeing this?!! shocked

How are you sweetie?! kiss it has been a while. forgive me for the late reply!!
and yes i do play a lil here and there...i used to be play all the time!! grin these days i'm too busy with work and school tho. sad

thanks for the share btw. smiley

You welcome dear kiss When i remember more, ama holla

1 Like

Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2013
viruz007:

You welcome dear kiss When i remember more, ama holla

cool cool
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2013
bumped.
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Noctis(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2013
Why?
Re: Gaming facts thread. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]z.[/size] tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Manager Mobile 2018( Real Names And Club Logos) / What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) / Football Manager 2009 "fm 09"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.