Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. (1278 Views)

Are There Really Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by intrepid: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Many of the recent crashed marriages in Nigeria always ended with the clause " due to irreconcilable differences". What actually constitute these indifferences that couples did not see before marriage only to notice it later and allow it or them to splinter their marriage?
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by mumumugu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
I tink pastor chris okotie can xplain dat
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by k2039: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
BIG QUESTION
[/size]
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by ITbomb(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
When I say she doesn't like to give me BJ and she say she doesn't like to swallow fluid. That is an irreconcilable difference and I don't need to go and tell the world about the details

1 Like

Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
mumumugu: I tink pastor chris okotie can xplain dat
Ouch. That's gonna hurt
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by joe4christ(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
ITbomb: When I say she doesn't like to give me BJ and she say she doesn't like to swallow fluid. That is an irreconcilable difference and I don't need to go and tell the world about the details

Is that reasonable enough to make one want to divorse his once lovely wife?
Smh!
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by cindyrella(f): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
ITbomb: When I say she doesn't like to give me BJ and she say she doesn't like to swallow fluid. That is an irreconcilable difference and I don't need to go and tell the world about the details
shocked shocked
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
I wonder also what they mean by this irreconcilable difference undecided

Any divorced in the house
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by joe4christ(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: I wonder also what they mean by this irreconcilable difference undecided

Any divorced in the house

Seems u've got some experiences to share!
C'mon dont be shy!
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
joe4christ:

C'mon dont be shy!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by Exponental(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2012
joe4christ:

C'mon dont be shy!
what is in ur head? From what u quoted, does dat sound experienced?

...........u dont have 2 pucknose. 'Irreconcilable differences' is a phrase used 2 cover d weakness or faults in d marriage or relationship.
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by claremont(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2012
Se-xual incompatibility could be a irreconcilable difference, a nagging lady could also be a irreconcilable difference.
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2012
different options and scenarios possible.

one has to consider that people change and so do relationships. therefore, as time goes by a partner can develop habits that you can no longer accept so you divorce.

it's also important to know that when you don't live together, things are very different. once you move in with someone, after marriage, you discover that his / her behaviour is somehow annoying. it didn't disturb you when you didn't live together because you didn't even really notice due to the fact that you didn't live togehter. once you have to see your partner every day and share more than previously, some behaviours might become a problem.

relationships also change when children are born. children are a blessing, on the one hand. but on the other hand, children take much of your energy that may lack to maintain the marriage, if problems occur.

many reasons responsible for a divorce are the following:

1. arguments as to do what is whose task (cleaning, cooking, bringing children to school, providing financially, bills)

2. cheating (one may not have noticed that the partner is a cheater before because the partners lived in different places or even cities)

3. in-laws (who did not have that much influence or didn't affect the relationship before you got married)

4. the question: how to raise and homeschool children properly.

5. money (one of the partners wastes money that you don't actually have)

6. sex (some people at some point, not only but also after marriage stop liking it)

7. you are married but you prefer to spend time with your friends (after marriage even more), one of the partners feels left alone

8. you can't have children

9. one of the partners becomes violent (wasn't violent before)

10. one of the partners stops taking care of himself / herself, becomes disgusting

11. lack of communication due to an inability to communicate properly in conflict situations

12. the notion that relationships / marriages either work or don't and therefore one doesn't have to work on them

the list goes on and on

and in most cases there is a combination of different reasons.
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by question(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
intrepid: Many of the recent crashed marriages in Nigeria always ended with the clause " due to irreconcilable differences". What actually constitute these indifferences that couples did not see before marriage only to notice it later and allow it or them to splinter their marriage?
You what them to wash dirty linen in public?

Lots and lots of BULLSHIT happen in marriage.
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Irreconcilable difference can vary from the guy wanting sex everyday to the woman complaining that his body odour is insufferable
Re: Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage. by joe4christ(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Exponental:
what is in ur head? From what u quoted, does dat sound experienced?

...........u dont have 2 pucknose. 'Irreconcilable differences' is a phrase used 2 cover d weakness or faults in d marriage or relationship.

And must u have to quote me? Actually why are u stalking me

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? / Are You Tired Of Being Single? Then Stop Doing These Things!!! / Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.