Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? (1277 Views)

What Is Wrong With Guyz? / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW / Do Ladies Appreciates Fine Boiz Wit No Money These Dayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Seriously guyz of nw a dayz are annoying; Even when they knw/you tell them you are ve'ing an affair/relationship, they still insist they want you. The most annoying part of it is that these same guys, will tel you they cant date a girl who had up to lyk 3 to 4 affairs b4, when they are the cause. So annoying!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by k2039: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
[size=13pt]Easy way out, just hang yourself.
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Use and abuse if he asks for it grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wen ur age 29/30 dats wen ul b hving serial nite vigils lookin 4 a man
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Easy way out, just hang yourself.
[/size]
after you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by esere826: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Op

U cld make it easy on urself by just tieing the knot with ur boyfriend straight away
this shld take u off d market
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: @Op

U cld make it easy on urself by just tieing the know with ur boyfriend straight away
this shld take u off d market
abi
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Dsage1: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
@op, keep your option open o. Dont be like my friend who her boyfriend impregnated another lady after about 8yrs of ...................

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Uch74(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
When has "having an affair" become marriage! Ȋ̝̊̅ don't see anything wrong in guys! Who even told U̶̲̥̅̊ that the guy U̶̲̥̅̊ are having affair with is gonna marry U̶̲̥̅̊? Abeg next page joor!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by k2039: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: after you.
[size=13pt] I am not crying over spilled milk, sweety.
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by ITbomb(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Get married

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Uch74: When has "having an affair" become marriage! Ȋ̝̊̅ don't see anything wrong in guys! Who even told U̶̲̥̅̊ that the guy U̶̲̥̅̊ are having affair with is gonna marry U̶̲̥̅̊? Abeg next page joor!
i dont ve problem with them asking for a date, my wahala nw be say, these sets of guyz wil still be the ones to say they cant date a girl who has had up to lyk 4 affairs when they are the cause. Jst imagine that kind of thing Bros!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by esere826: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: i dont ve problem with them asking for a date, my wahala nw be say, these sets of guyz wil still be the ones to say they cant date a girl who has had up to lyk 4 affairs when they are the cause. Jst imagine that kind of thing Bros!

that natural talk for Nigerians
but its great to have guys hovering around u when ur guy has not proposed and married u yet

If i have a girlfriend that guys are not trying to woo
i'll think twice

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

but its great to have guys hovering around u when ur guy has not proposed and married u yet

i'll think twice
you ve a point Bro
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by josite: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
why don't u accept it is wrong for u to hav sex with any man u are not married to and adjust your life.it is u that something is actually wrong wit, not any guy.harsh but its d truth.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] I am not crying over spilled milk, sweety.
[/size]
hey am not here to make troubles ok! So do me the favour of respecting yaself.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
josite: why don't u accept it is wrong for u to hav sex with any man u are not married to and adjust your life.it is u that something is actually wrong wit, not any guy.harsh but its d truth.
who's talking abt se.x
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by HARDDON: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: Seriously guyz of nw a dayz are annoying; Even when they knw/you tell them you are ve'ing an affair/relationship, they still insist they want you. The most annoying part of it is that these same guys, will tel you they cant date a girl who had up to lyk 3 to 4 affairs b4, when they are the cause. So annoying!

Huh? Annoying? ωɑτz more annoying? D guy that tries to deliver you from your unhappy relationship or you that is stuck on dough n not love? ? Ehmmm sip ease da was a joke ℓ☺ℓz

On a crz note, how many gurls out there r truely happy in τнεiя relationships today?
Bet if they were, they wudnt ενεη luk @ these SMALL BOYS, as Ʊ claim, twice! Let aloné having a lil chit chat with them to r/ship τaικ xtent.
So many r stuck on dεм dough
Some r stuck on da s3x sessions... Fvck them souls out
Some r stuck in cos of age
Sooo many wrong motives

And den, dere is dis deceptive nature of women generally : no = yes. Maybe = no . Wonder what da F you guys mean when you Saч no ...try a lil harder or change your approach?
VERY confused souls.

BWTF? Guys still ask gurls out? Oh goodness mua! shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by k2039: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: hey am not here to make troubles ok! So do me the favour of respecting yaself.
[size=13pt] Oh sweetheart, now I get your point.
So, if I don't do you the favour of respecting myself, what will you do?.
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Lollybalmac(f): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dose guys do tink dat girls dat hav numerous affairs b4 hav useless demself wit dem.....so girls hav 2 sip up till dey meet d rite guy
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] Oh sweetheart, now I get your point.
So, if I don't do you the favour of respecting myself, what will you do?.
[/size]
oh pls stop joor.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

i'll think twice
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by achinaboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: Seriously guyz of nw a dayz are annoying; Even when they knw/you tell them you are ve'ing an affair/relationship, they still insist they want you. The most annoying part of it is that these same guys, will tel you they cant date a girl who had up to lyk 3 to 4 affairs b4, when they are the cause. So annoying!
if u love the person u are with,why must u listen to any guy with his raps,u are contributing to the problem of guys of now a dayz
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by bizzle2: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
jeez bro, wts wt the badblood
k2039: [size=13pt]Easy way out, just hang yourself.
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
na so u fine reach
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Kirinwa: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: i dont ve problem with them asking for a date, my wahala nw be say, these sets of guyz wil still be the ones to say they cant date a girl who has had up to lyk 4 affairs when they are the cause. Jst imagine that kind of thing Bros!

Who has had and Who are having are two different things.
I don't have a problem with the number of relationships a girl had before I met her as long as she carried herself responsibly through them.
Nevertheless I have a problem with a lady dating other guys while am rolling with her.I speak for myself only.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by chikeorji123(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Op
You must be a damsel for guys to hovering around you..well thank GOD is not men who are busy at their offices & businesses..

Note:make sure this boyfriend of urs stays in his own apartment and atleast 30yrs plus..and have something doing.. analize the rest...
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2013

sista, i am very sorry but the ONLY cause or "reason" that a girl has had many r/ships is HERSELF. why blame the guys that are trying to woo her? did they put a knife/gun on her throat? I imagine that you are an adult, therefore stand proudly for the mistakes that you have made in life, instead of trying to blame men for the poor choices that you may have made in the past.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by Fussbot: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dis is d reason,if u had 5,6 rltnshps and nothing apnd I mean lik s*x(which is most likely not psble)den no big deal..bt u sef put ursef in a guy's position o..hw wld I date talkless of marrying a gal dat has had lik 5,6 rltnshps and dey all s*x her during d period..ha!ha!mak I go marry ashewo sef pay me..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by mariannlove(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

sista, i am very sorry but the ONLY cause or "reason" that a girl has had many r/ships is HERSELF. why blame the guys that are trying to woo her? did they put a knife/gun on her throat? I imagine that you are an adult, therefore stand proudly for the mistakes that you have made in life, instead of trying to blame men for the poor choices that you may have made in the past.
are you sure you actually get what the post saying at all
Re: What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz? by sunnyt1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
So are u sayin a guy shd back off wen a gal says she is in a relationship?

Fact is, one might neva get married if one shd go by this bcs every gal is alwaz engaged, all of dem.

Will u eva see a single, unattached gal, dey will alwaz tell u dey hv someone, even 16 yr old gals.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be Heart-broken If Your Current Partner Says 'it Is Over'? / What Dont You Understand About Women? / Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.