Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others (870 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / The Laughing Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by Orikinla(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
How do you feel when your girlfriend or boyfriend is the laughing stock of others on your street, campus, club or workplace, because of bad reputation in the community?
Like, would you still marry a girl many of your buddies have also laid in turns before you met her and then one of them later laid behind your back and you found out?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by k2039: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
If she has turned a new leaf yes(it's her past,and we will both deal with it,we all have stuffs in our past we all wished we can change,just that the gravity of some are heavier than others)

Instead of judging her by her past, I will stand with her and help repair her future

No one comes with a 'clear history' button, so you have to accept their past

[/size]
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by penelope9: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
It is pure foolishness and stupidity for people backbitting at other peoples back and be unable to confront them.If their mama born them well let it be done in their presence if not then they are either jobless,afraid,jealous,weak and envious of the person they are backbitting about.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by mumumugu(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
Folow them and laf. But it shudnt stop u frm llovin hm
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
If she has turned a new leaf yes(it's her past,and we will both deal with it,we all have stuffs in our past we all wished we can change,just that the gravity of some are heavier than others)

Instead of judging her by her past, I will stand with her and help repair her futureu

No one comes with a 'clear history' button, so you have to accept their past

[/size]

What's with the fonts? Are u 190?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by cantell(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
pDude:

No, a dedicated fan.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others by k2039: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2012
pDude:

[size=13pt]
actualy 190 was the one messing with my font,i think it was late thursday/early friday night that he tried it.
I actually though of sueing him sef.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Y Dnt We See romance Section Intelligent Minds @ The Politics N Culture Section? / LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: / Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.